Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the remote viewer-google Edward Dames and you'll see there was judgement against him in 2001 for stealing data from the co. that just bought his business. who knows what really happened?

Find is a useful part. If someone was stealing from your storage shed, you could use it to locate where the thief was coming from. Or, if a strange noise was bothering you night after night, you could trace the source.

The formula is Moon + House 4 Cusp - chart ruler. Chart ruler means ruler of the ASC.

Ex-Military Remote Viewer Lends Hand In Kyron Case
Kyron Horman Has Not Been Seen Since June 4 At Skyline School
POSTED: 7:10 am PDT July 21, 2010
KPTV Fox 12 - UPDATED: 11:20 am PDT July 21, 2010

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office received some unsolicited help from a former military investigator this week in the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Edward Dames, a retired remote viewer who once worked with the Army, worked with his team for three weeks to try to determine the physical location of the missing boy, who has not been since June 4 at Skyline School in northwest Portland.

Dames said the missing boy is located on private property roughly 10 miles south of the school.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24337416/detail.html
Bless Mr. Dames, this gives us some hope. Bless sweet Kyron as well. This makes me want to cry. We have something. Keep the faith.

Find is a useful part. If someone was stealing from your storage shed, you could use it to locate where the thief was coming from. Or, if a strange noise was bothering you night after night, you could trace the source.

The formula is Moon + House 4 Cusp - chart ruler. Chart ruler means ruler of the ASC.

Tuba could you map the answer out in the same way as you provided the formula?

The first chart in post #10, a computer generated chart by Leomoon80, is like the hand drawn one that I did, available in Thread #1. It is the moment Terri M.H. claims she said goodbye to Kyron and it seems to find support among witnesses at the school. Unfortunately, Cancer rises and therefore, the formula cannot be applied as the Moon would appear in the equation twice.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5284008&postcount=60"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1[/ame]
TerriMHormanBidsKyonGoodbye001.jpg

OK, that location is one of the grocery stores where they got surveillance video: Albertsons located at 5415 SW Beaverton Hillsdale
Portland, OR. It is very close to that general area.
Hi, I thought the Albertsons is about 15 miles from the school.

I live in West Slope and there is a narrow buffer zone that runs along Hwy 26 where it is heavily treed. I don't think there is much access to it except maybe thru private property. West Slope would be quite a confined area to search tho as there isn't much area to it that is not developed. xox

PS: I about dropped over to read West Slope.

Hi, I thought the Albertsons is about 15 miles from the school.

I live in West Slope and there is a narrow buffer zone that runs along Hwy 26 where it is heavily treed. I don't think there is much access to it except maybe thru private property. West Slope would be quite a confined area to search tho as there isn't much area to it that is not developed. xox

PS: I about dropped over to read West Slope.

I made the map as the crow flies which does not take into account the roads at all. It probably is 15 miles from the school but I tried to create a perimeter at the 10 mile mark without road distance info. I'm pretty sure this is the method used with the astrology 'find' and likely with remote viewing (not positive about the RV, though). That Albertsons is pretty close to West Slope right, about 1 mile East?

There was a chart erected entitled "Kyron, Where is he now?" A horary chart back on June 12th. I erected this chart for another member, (forgot who that was) and I think I posted it on the board.

If anyone wants to see it again, I can repost it.

Not sure, if "Find" can be incorporated into that chart or not

There was a chart erected entitled "Kyron, Where is he now?" A horary chart back on June 12th. I erected this chart for another member, (forgot who that was) and I think I posted it on the board.

If anyone wants to see it again, I can repost it.

Not sure, if "Find" can be incorporated into that chart or not

Please do repost!

Well, I would not want to take us in the wrong direction either (IF there is a right direction), but I don't recall any longer, if anyone commented on this chart:

(I suppose it can just be deleted if not appropriate for study)

kyronhorarywhereishenow.gif

Tuba, why not use the 9:00 chart. Kyron has "House" at 27 Cancer natally and "Lie" was transitting 27 Cancer that morning. But on June 4th his natal "House" had progressed to 0 Leo. "House" may be the corporal body, not the abode we live in. "Casagrande" would be the abode.

0 Leo is so apt because it conjuncts the 2010 Solar Return of Mars 0:22 Leo of SWMNBN's chart. I almost fell off my chair when I saw that.

Kyron's 2009 Solar Return has "Nemesis" 25:14 Gemini trine to SWMNBN's name "_____" 25:25 Libra.

I've seen in my own family's charts, events that happened years before come to a head & can be seen in their/my Solar Return. But I have never seen anything so blatant as "Nemesis" trine, square, opposing or conjunct any of my famillies names or in any chart I've ever looked for it.

Tuba, why not use the 9:00 chart. Kyron has "House" at 27 Cancer natally and "Lie" was transitting 27 Cancer that morning. But on June 4th his natal "House" had progressed to 0 Leo. "House" may be the corporal body, not the abode we live in. "Casagrande" would be the abode.

0 Leo is so apt because it conjuncts the 2010 Solar Return of Mars 0:22 Leo of SWMNBN's chart. I almost fell off my chair when I saw that.

Kyron's 2009 Solar Return has "Nemesis" 25:14 Gemini trine to SWMNBN's name "_____" 25:25 Libra.

I've seen in my own family's charts, events that happened years before come to a head & can be seen in their/my Solar Return. But I have never seen anything so blatant as "Nemesis" trine, square, opposing or conjunct any of my famillies names or in any chart I've ever looked for it.

I am still slowly learning Astrology. Can you explains what all this means?
Thanks!

I must apologize. Asteroid "House" was transiting at 15:35 Pisces on June 4th. That's SWMNBN's natal Mercury. Kyron has it natally at 27:05 Cancer -- the Ascendent of the 8:45 Last Seen by Terry chart, remember "Lie" was at 27 Cancer that day.

hteft, Tuba put up a formula for the part of find: The formula is Moon + House 4 Cusp - chart ruler. Chart ruler means ruler of the ASC.

It can't be done if you use the moon twice. SWMNBN, may be the perp, and we only have her word as the one to last see the child. There was another sighting of the child at 9 am, per LE. So that's the one I use, which gives a 0 degree Leo Ascendent. That gives the Sun as the ruler of the Ascendent, thus it can be done. That makes the Part of Find 8:23 Cancer, as in finding the child.

Words in quotation marks are asteroids. I find them very useful. For example asteroid "Child" is transiting Kyron's Sun at 16:43 Virgo tomorrow & the Sun is transiting the ASC of the 9 am Last Seen chart tomorrow also. Unfortunately, all the planets have passed 8 degrees Cancer. But don't despair there's the Moon and stumbled-upon people.

Asteroid "Tortali" (coming to light) was at 24 Libra at 1:20 pm the day Jenna Lord was found. Her uncle Kevin moved a bush and exposed her body to the light of day. It was reported she was found at 1:37. I attribute the extra 17 minutes to be the time her family had to spend chasing a man fleeing the scene, before they could place the call to LE. So you just never know what the stars have in store for us.

We are entering a full moon phase.........may the moon beams shine down on Kyron and find him!!!

has anyone brought this over about Dede Spicher and 2 other people being served with search warrants????
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...an-of-withholding/wkOK4Z7MvUSAOMqRkGHc_w.cspx

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html?utm_medium=TerriMoultonHorman.com

DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Horman, was doing gardening work not far from the family's home in Northwest Portland on the day Kyron Horman disappeared, KGW has learned from a reliable source. Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

We are entering a full moon phase.........may the moon beams shine down on Kyron and find him!!!

I saw the moon last night and thought the very same thing too PF. I also thought about a few of our other children missing here as well.

Leomoon80;

Thank you for reposting the chart. :blowkiss:

I really cannot comment on it as I don't know how to read charts. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads