Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

Rather new here, but have been reading off and on since the Anthony case.

I am having trouble finding the actual post where there was a reference to Gemini in one of the charts relating to this case, and was curious if it could be re: the newest "player", DDS, TH's friend... they could almost pass as twins, if not sisters at the very least. It seems to 'fit' when looking back at the earliest charts, but I am so new to this, I'm probably way off. Still, just a thought.

Thanks, and keep up the incredible work!

moo

One recollection~the stepmother has a II Moon. Also, on the day of Kyron's disappearance, the Sun in Gemini was in sharp affliction by square with the Moon in Pisces, which represented the stepmother because not only is she a Piscean but her node was at the lunar degree and so was her namesake asteroid.

As earlier noted, Kyron was under his first Saturn square. Saturn was squaring his natal Saturn, exact. Kaine's Saturn is the same as his son's, to the very degree. This new gardener friend has a Saturn that squares the lot from Pisces. Saturn seals the lips.

Leomoon80;

Thank you for reposting the chart. :blowkiss:

I really cannot comment on it as I don't know how to read charts. :(

Well, I'm not the best either for Horary, however, I can see the chart can be read, there are no restrictions here for doing so at least from Lily that I have seen. The Moon is not in Via Combusta, Saturn is is not in the 7th (although it's perfectly okay when one is BOTH the querent and the Astrologer to read the chart with Saturn in the 7th house from my investigation into the matter) that is not the case here,.......just mentioning a few of the strictures as I recall them to be. *see list posted elsewhere on strictures.
This lady who asked located in Ala. is not the astrologer, but the Querent.
So, from what I recall, I am found in the 7th as the Astrologer or lord of 7th, and she (the querent) we'd need to locate as well.

We have no strictures and no reason not to be able to dissect and read this chart, for any who have that knowledge to do so and willingness to tackle it.
And if there is a problem with the chart, I've not yet heard about it.

Taking a stab at it, and applying what I read here, that the Part of "Find"
accdg.to the online Arabic Parts calculator useful so we can plug in these parts, finds "Find" at 25Virgo0 degrees. Putting it smack on the Ascendant using the formula given.

This part then, is conjunct Saturn, and in Virgo I checked the keywords in the Rex Bills book for anything Virgoan that we might consider, and it appears that the Northwest (portion of a room), is assigned to Virgo .

Does this help at all to expand the search?

some keys from the Rulership Book include for Virgo:

In this case, 25Virgo falls conj. Saturn on the ASC. Saturn can represent
Dumps/Rubbish (pg.39)along with Scorp.

How about Virgo?

Virgo rules western Alaska , but also many other cities and even countries.
Grazing lands for domestic animals..is Virgo ruled.
Groves, gardens, greenhouses….all Virgo
Haystacks, or where hay is stored, Libraries, nurseries (plants) orchards, pastures,storehouses, storage receptacles, secret compartments, **Pacific Ocean basin
Poultry raisers, Textiles, Sanitation workers & places, Science labs, teachers, vegetable storehouses,
***The Northwest (as in Northwest wall of a room)
Anything to do with health, (small pets) like Humane Society

P.S. I'd not want to go further, with my novice status and lack of good Horary Skills, so I'll defer to those more knowledgeable to tackle that chart if so desiring.

21Mer7:

I would also recommend, we contrast and compare this Horary chart from June 12th, to the chart posted by Soulscape, on the very next day, June 13th entitled,"Criminal Investigation", because she also gives the Part of Find in that chart.
It's located at (appropriately), for the given nature of that chart at 10:09Capricorn which conjuncts the child's 5th house NN.
And (again appropriately, imo) in the actual 4th house of that chart, the home of the child.
(home town, home or foundation of the entity) or in this case, Kyron Horman

So, it may be helpful to contrast and compare the various charts on hand...as Paulette does with the asteroids.

Is it possible to cast a chart for when DS left the gardening job or would this violate TOS?

21Mer7:

I would also recommend, we contrast and compare this Horary chart from June 12th, to the chart posted by Soulscape, on the very next day, June 13th entitled,"Criminal Investigation", because she also gives the Part of Find in that chart.
It's located at (appropriately), for the given nature of that chart at 10:09Capricorn which conjuncts the child's 5th house NN.
And (again appropriately, imo) in the actual 4th house of that chart, the home of the child.
(home town, home or foundation of the entity) or in this case, Kyron Horman

So, it may be helpful to contrast and compare the various charts on hand...as Paulette does with the asteroids.

okay, I think this is the one you mentioned.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5287903&postcount=91"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1[/ame]

PortlandFriendWalksOfftheJob001.jpg

This is the neighbor and female friend who left the job without notice and who could not be reached by phone during her ninety minute absence. The Sun is found in House of doing the expedient in the Sign of short trips.

The event chart is for her putting down the garden tools and leaving.

kyronhorarywhereishenow.gif

I can see the chart can be read, there are no restrictions here for doing so at least from Lily that I have seen. The Moon is not in Via Combusta, Saturn is is not in the 7th (although it's perfectly okay when one is BOTH the querent and the Astrologer to read the chart with Saturn in the 7th house from my investigation into the matter) that is not the case here,.......just mentioning a few of the strictures.

Those are just warnings and have nothing to do with the validity of the chart. The chart is valid and can be read because the Moon as Hour Ruler is in the same nature as the Ascendant (Mutable).

as I recall them to be. *see list posted elsewhere on strictures. This lady who asked located in Ala. is not the astrologer, but the Querent. So, from what I recall, I am found in the 7th as the Astrologer or lord of 7th, and she (the querent) we'd need to locate as well.

This is a special case where we want to know about an absent person, whether they are dead or alive and where they might be.

Chart Notes:

1) Moon, Mars and Saturn Peregrine

2) Moon Out of Sect

3) Sun, Mercury and Jupiter in Hayz (accidentally dignified)

4) The Significators for Absent People are the Ascendant Ruler (Mercury), the Moon and Saturn (because it is in the 1st House).

5) Mercury as primary significator is in the House of Far Away Places

6) Mercury is recently separated from a square with Peregrine Mars by slightly more than 1 degree.

7) Peregrine Mars rules the 8th House, a testimony of Death.

8) Peregrine Mars as 8th House Ruler is in the 12th House of sorrows, hidden enemies, confinement, restriction

9) Peregrine Moon squares Ascendant, another testimony of Death

10) South Node in 10th House another testimony of Death

11) The nodal degree of the South Node ruled by Mercury, another testimony of Death

12) The Moon is Combust, another testimony of Death

13) The Moon as the Significator of things lost or missing is in an applying square to Saturn. Saturn rules the 6th House (the eighth house from the Moon), another testimony of Death

14) Peregrine Saturn as the 6th House Ruler is in the 1st House, and is conjunct the Ascendant (although separated), and both are testimonies of serious accident or injury which may have led to death.

15) Mercury is located in the South Quadrant

16) the Moon is located in the East Quadrant conjunct the Midheaven, so more southerly than easterly

17) Mercury and the Moon in Air Signs show a westerly direction

18) Mercury and the Moon in Gemini show a west by southwest direction

19) the 9th House denotes south by southwest

20) the 10th House denotes south

21) Virgo the Rising Sign shows a west by southwest direction

22) The bulk of the testimonies show a southwest direction for location

23) The Moon as Significator to things lost or missing makes no applying aspects to Mercury or the Sun or Mars, but does make an applying square to Saturn, so there is a possibility he may be found.

24) For distance, the number of degrees between the Moon and the 7th House Ruler (Jupiter). The number of degrees is 75, which is 75 furlongs or 15 kilometers or about 9 to 9 1/2 miles.

25) the Moon and Mercury in Moving Signs along with Peregrine Mars and Mars being more easterly suggest the body may have been moved.

26) Your Part of Find conjunct the Ascendant and besieged by Mars and Saturn in Virgo suggests hidden underground.

Since it appears he was abducted either by force or through deception, I will try to interpret the chart as a theft to see if there might be any clues or other indicators when I have more time.

This was posted by BeanE in the Hot Cases forum

KATU - Story Updated: Jul 23, 2010 at 7:17 PM PDT

Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared

According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman says she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

snip

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

snip

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri said she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, K, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

Mircea post 48:

Thanks for reading the chart for us. I concur as the testimonies do point to death
as well the other charts do too all along.
REF: Quote:
Originally Posted by Leomoon80
I can see the chart can be read, there are no restrictions here for doing so at least from Lily that I have seen. The Moon is not in Via Combusta, Saturn is is not in the 7th (although it's perfectly okay when one is BOTH the querent and the Astrologer to read the chart with Saturn in the 7th house from my investigation into the matter) that is not the case here,.......just mentioning a few of the strictures.

Those are just warnings and have nothing to do with the validity of the chart. The chart is valid and can be read because the Moon as Hour Ruler is in the same nature as the Ascendant (Mutable).

I had posted this reminder, that when the 7th has Saturn and the Astrologer is actually the Querent at the same time, that the "warning" or stricture is not the same and can be ignored.
to my understanding as The 7th in Horary is the house that points to the Astrologer. It is not this particular chart applicable.

When I read an earlier chart (or tried to with you then) our last interaction , I was both the Astrologer as well the Querent

This was simply a reminder for those who thought that the 7th house Saturn was the same for all (as a stricture) so this is more a clarification only of that earlier misconception some had.

As for the Strictures in general ?

I agree with you completely. They do NOT say a Chart cannot be read, they are simply Red-flag warnings and then it's up to the Astrologer to go ahead or not. Usually, they tend not to, from what I have seen in the past depending on how many.

Thanking you for the opinion on his location, that is a laudable work yet to be verified by finding of the body. Very important to find Kyron.

Do you happen to have an opinion on the Virgo ASC (PO Find) from the other chart posted? or the
chart posted by Soulscape regarding the Capricorn PO Find as it may relate to this Horary Chart or not?

They were both in Earth signs.

Appreciate it.

Ref (Paulette's post):

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

snip
At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri said she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, K, standing with his.

The "time frame" seems to more or less coalesce with the Friend's time frame of the missing 90 minutes other then the 10:15 - 11:30 or 1st part of TH's roaming about?

Sounds to me like they were both "on the road" for part of this same time period.
The friend left work when TH was finishing the drive with Kirara?

added:
Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

Mircea mentions in #25 a suggestion that the body may have been moved.
Since the POF was Capricorn in Soulscape's chart and Virgo in Leomoon's, would the differences be indicative of #25? Or just two different types of charts?

I don't have a book on rulership, but did find a few suggestions on Capricorn; abbey's, buildings, cemeteries, churches, farms and gardens.

Hoping that someone with better mapping skills than I can post a map with a location pinpointed; 9 to 9.5 miles Southwest.

Ref (Paulette's post):

snip

The "time frame" seems to more or less coalesce with the Friend's time frame of the missing 90 minutes other then the 10:15 - 11:30 or 1st part of TH's roaming about?

Sounds to me like they were both "on othe road" for part of this same time period.
The friend left work when TH was finishing the drive with Kirara?

Snipped from; http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/24/kyron-horman-case-initial-timeline-for-june-4th/

9:45 a.m. reported as a man who identifies himself as “Chas”:
Chas states he was driving south on Hwy 30 at this time when a white F250 Ford pickup pulled out in front of him headed south. As he came along side he noticed the driver was a redheaded woman who he later learned was Terri Horman from news coverage. Chas states the pickup pulled out onto Hwy 30 from a side road “north of Logie Trail Rd”. Chas states he phoned in his sighting twice to the tipline.
Also wanted to bring this to the mix. I realize the times are off according to Terri's statement of where she was until 10:10 AM (shopping), but she is not exactly known for her truthfulness.

So, if we split the difference of the latest time the witness may have seen her on that rural road-9:45 AM and her statement that she was shopping until 10:10 AM (12.5 minutes), in my mind it is possible that he saw her pulling out onto Highway 30 north of Logie Trail Road. It also may have even been earlier in the time line (9:00 AM) rather than later. Perhaps she headed to that area directly from Skyline School.

Mircea mentions in #25 a suggestion that the body may have been moved.
Since the POF was Capricorn in Soulscape's chart and Virgo in Leomoon's, would the differences be indicative of #25? Or just two different types of charts?

I don't have a book on rulership, but did find a few suggestions on Capricorn; abbey's, buildings, cemeteries, churches, farms and gardens.

Hoping that someone with better mapping skills than I can post a map with a location pinpointed; 9 to 9.5 miles Southwest.

That's an excellent and logical question Knox, since the planets move clockwise, and it is one day apart when these two separate charts were drawn.

Hmmm, I'll have to think further about this,.....perhaps others will chime in, like Mircea again who said the following: (post 48) about the Virgo POFind:

23) The Moon as Significator to things lost or missing makes no applying aspects to Mercury or the Sun or Mars, but does make an applying square to Saturn, so there is a possibility he may be found.

24) For distance, the number of degrees between the Moon and the 7th House Ruler (Jupiter). The number of degrees is 75, which is 75 furlongs or 15 kilometers or about 9 to 9 1/2 miles.

25) the Moon and Mercury in Moving Signs along with Peregrine Mars and Mars being more easterly suggest the body may have been moved.

26) Your Part of Find conjunct the Ascendant and besieged by Mars and Saturn in Virgo suggests hidden underground.

Since it appears he was abducted either by force or through deception, I will try to interpret the chart as a theft to see if there might be any clues or other indicators when I have more time.

The charts are showing Kyron is dead. Can someone tell me if the charts tell the time period?

Zaha - I've read in another chart (not done here) that they believe it was 11:24am by asphyxiation/strangulation.... and there is "a lot of water" in the chart.. meaning he's probably in or around water.
I would be interested to see what our astros here say

Zaha - I've read in another chart (not done here) that they believe it was 11:24am by asphyxiation/strangulation.... and there is "a lot of water" in the chart.. meaning he's probably in or around water.
I would be interested to see what our astros here say

We can always reverse engineer a day of course with Astrology charts.
But don’t we need to go back to what rules for Event Charts that Fith Essence has quoted a few times?
If we don’t, then we are working “willy-nilly” and all over the place.

In otherwords, the many charts done here point to Kyron’s probable death.
However, when that probable death took place, can legitimately be surmised by manipulation of the computerized charts and working on the transits and progressions of planets.

Usually in Astrology we look for what is called “Testimonies” and 3 are necessary to even begin to take a chart seriously.

Are there 3 in this chart?

I can see by erecting it and looking briefly that Regulus (Alphard to be exact) rises at the 11:24AM time on June 4th, 2010.
I can also see that Scorpio (water ) is at the I/C and of course as mentioned for this day as well, both POF and Mercury (the lower mind symbol) is conjunct or near conj. Algol and the other stars that predict trouble at the MC (the public arena) in an Earth sign.

Having the D/C cusp as on this chart, with the Black Moon Lilith right on the cusp of the 7th house of open enemies, (within 15minutes) also is intriguing because of the kind and the noteiriety of this case thus far.

So, it’s a potential chart for a potential event that has some merit, imo as hypotheticals
Go.

In natal astrology there are some Astrologers (I’m not one of them) who will not do a chart until it has been Rectified first, thus giving every time of birth a question mark until the Astrologer feels the time is confirmed by testimonies in the chart beyond the clock time of birth.

So, rectification in this manner would suggest even the birth time (for some) is seen as a hypothetical until rectified.

I’m not beating around the bush here, I’m trying to say that I think the guidelines in place by Fifth Essence make the most overall sense, although I’m also intrigued by the chart itself for this time and place.

Perhaps I’ll check further and comment again later if permissable to do so for the benefit of those who ask and find interest in this point in time on June 4th, 2010,

I'm sure the others have their own take on if he is in water or in the earth itself., or even (as I've also been told by other internet astrological bloggers) still alive somewhere.

It's all about the probabilities and the weight towards one end vs another, imo

For the Weighing , here are a few of the ARabic Lots found in this particular timed chart (hypothetical time) based on rather a good investigation of the potentials, imo.
YET< I don not agree that it's so much water that he would be found in water!
There are two angles in water, but the MC is in Taurus (earth)
So, from this I am not convinced of a water focus.

Hour of Jupiter:

1)PO Fatality &#8211; Jupiter RX conj. &#8220;Scheat&#8221; (found in 8th conj. Uranus)
2)PO Mother - 20°52min. Aries
3)PO Mother and /or Family &#8211; 8Taurus (conj. &#8220;Hamal&#8221;)
4)PO Slyness &#8211; 21Libra 21min.
5)PO Deceit - 13AQ &#8211; (conjunct &#8220;Algrorab&#8221;) (dishonesty, slyness, malvolent, misrepresents are all keywords)
6)PO a Disaster &#8211; 3°Virgo
7)PO a murder (1) 27°Capricorn
8)PO a murder (2) 27°Cancer
9)PO a Reprisal = 20°Taurus 31&#8217;
10) PO Punishment &#8211; 12° Gemini 27&#8217;

"T" Square exists between PO Mother/PO Slyness/ PO Venus

4th house cusp in this timed event is 19Scorpio, (the evil degree) or "no good to come from it" as noted by Charubel in his work of Degrees although it's possible he didn't give it this phrase.

I suppose the next thing to do, would be to check all of these Parts against the various charts we already have should someone wish to pick this up.

:waitasec:

The police have been clear for weeks that Kyron's stepmother is the focus of the investigation. KGW news now reports that police have declared that there is probable cause to arrest her for both the boy's disappearance and for soliciting murder, target Kaine.

What adds more significance to this announcement is that it comes on the full of the Moon and at a time when Mars is atop Ms. Moulton Horman's Pluto. This is the same Pluto which Saturn transited when Kyron vanished.

Mars on her Pluto ensures that present developments will have enduring repercussions, the more so because accompanying a Full Moon which produces culmination. She is attempting to assert control over her circumstances, in part by going to Roseburg but also through her efforts to obtain money. This visitation from Mars will disrupt her life, however and she is well aware her every move is not only watched but a push in her power struggle with authorities.

When Saturn was the transiting body, emotional undercurrents erupted from her. She was actively ridding her life of this element and that and it led to an incident that could deprive her of future liberty. To say that Saturn on Pluto required careful handling is much like the warning sign on the hyena pen.

http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2010/07/web_exclusive_a_bloody_find_an.html

Law professor finds bloody sock on Black Butte, gives exact times in article.

http://www.blackbutteranch.com/about-us/directions-maps/

From Portland, Oregon
Travel on I-5 S toward Salem
Take the OR-22/OR-99E-BR exit, EXIT 253, toward Detroit Lake / Bend.
Stay on OR-22/OR-99E BR/N Santiam Hwy Stay left at junction of Hwy Hwy 20 and 126. Continue to follow the Santiam Highway 20 towards Sisters and Bend.
Driving time: 2 hours, 47 minutes. Mileage: 148 miles

I'm rather surprised, but perhaps shouldn't be, that although he had no cell phone but borrowed one from someone, that he couldn't have thought to snap a photo, or ask someone else, since he waited so long for them to pick it up.
Afterall, he IS a Law Professor and realizes the nuances of chain of custody, etc.
Put it in a plastic bag, believing that it would get to the right people, but now doesn't know whatever happened to it.

He realized as he suggested, that this could be related to the biggest case to hit Oregon in a decade or ever.
He realized it could have been related to a missing child....and complains about this.

Yet he didn't bother to get a receipt?

The sock incident was 6-26-10, so like him, I'd think it probaby is remote to this case, and more likely, a hiker who hurt himself and threw this sock alongside the road., but it's the lack of care I think that strikes me (on both sides) The Law Professor and the Police in all depts. across jurisdictions, (which as a lowly housewife, I know that each jurisdiction is not a surprise to pass the buck)....you'd think this is not a surprise to him either.

Kyron's underwear and clothes have been posted
all over the news since June 4th, hasn't it been in Portland on the news often? :waitasec:

Looks like identifiable Hanes brand (toe is gray) white sock that Kyron wore that day:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106905"]Kyron Horman, Replica of clothing, shoes & glasses - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Astrological content: The Directions as dictated by the Charts to study....

Virgo (N/W)
Horary (S/E?)

This location is South and East of Portland from what I could ascertain from Google Maps.

Any ideas as to direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members