2010.07.26 - Anthony Home is Safe from Foreclosure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is as objective as I can be:

Prior to this murder, CA has always had very good work ethic and held great jobs-Even her brother says she has had a good career path.
Let's go back to the impending divorce. It is not uncommon that when people discover the financial pitfalls that come with divorce, they miraculously find a way to at least still live together-It is a resentful, unfair, and deafeating situation for the spouse that is working....add to that GA appears to be having the world's longest mid-life crisis that has thrown his "me me me" behavior off the charts-his behavior with the cyber ladies/River is a tell-tale sign.
IMO, CA should have sold the house during their separation, gotten an apartment big enough for her and the girls to stay with her until she was able to get into a bigger place, even if she had to become a long-term renter. Allowed GA to go through his stuff on his own-This would have shown an incredible amount of strength on her part, and maybe KC would have seen that her mom had BOUNDARIES!

At any rate, here we are, and at some point I have to wonder when the taxpayers will start to support these people, due to their own crappy decisions. That is the part that kills me...CA chose not to help herself when she could, cause it was too "hard"-and a foreclosure could have screwed her neighbors as far as home values. She has been very selfish with this whole thing, I very highly doubt it's all about Caylee's memory in that home, and more about-wait for it-CA's pride.

If I were an employer hiring nurses of any kind- advice nurses or otherwise, I wouldn't hire her! :snooty:Look at her poor professional judgement not recognizing an eight month pregnant woman, mistaking Chloroform for Chlorophyll, and mistaking the smell of human decomp for rotting pizza, not to mention cremating, having a memorial for, and wearing someone else's ashes when you claim your own granddaughter is still alive!!!:snooty::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Not to mention she had to be told to leave work to find her daughter, and the negative PR she's brought to Gentiva!!!
And... let's not forget her lack of Anger Management.

Neither would I hire her, but there are plenty of places that would. If you have an active license and a pulse you can get a job as a Nurse.
I was thinking she could get a job in the Correctional System, they are always hiring- that might suit her...:innocent:

I was thinking the same thing!!! Going back to work would benefit Cindy in so many ways IMO! I understand that she has gone through a devastating experience, but sitting around on her bum isn't doing her any good! I think going back to work would be a very beneficial for her. George had a hard time maintaining job positions before Caylee was murdered. Can Cindy really depend on him to bring home the bacon and keep paying the mortgage - even if the payments have been lowered? She's always been the bread winner. You know.... she's probably got a book deal in the works and that's why she continues to sit home on disability. She's thinking she's going to make the bucks off a book someday. Who knows. It baffles me that they were somehow able work a deal with the bank. They had to show the bank somehow that they were good on the loan, but how? George hasn't had a good track record with money or a steady job, and Cindy currently isn't working. I don't even think she has kept her nursing license current.

She has a current active RN license in Florida.
If GA did not have a source of income through her he would go find a job. There are hundreds of jobs on Career Builder,Monster, you name it, in the Orlando area.
Truck driving is in great demand. You can get trained fairly quickly, it pays well and you are out on your own on the road where no one cares what your name is- If he was hungry he could go and find something if his next meal depended on it.

If I were an employer hiring nurses of any kind- advice nurses or otherwise, I wouldn't hire her! :snooty:Look at her poor professional judgement not recognizing an eight month pregnant woman, mistaking Chloroform for Chlorophyll, and mistaking the smell of human decomp for rotting pizza, not to mention cremating, having a memorial for, and wearing someone else's ashes when you claim your own granddaughter is still alive!!!:snooty::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Not to mention she had to be told to leave work to find her daughter, and the negative PR she's brought to Gentiva!!!
And... let's not forget her lack of Anger Management.

It's been pointed out that Cindy demonstrated extreme incompetence, as a nurse, from the time she notified police that something was wrong, to the pregnancy, and when she finally gave information that the Winnie the Pooh laundry bag was missing (or was it the blanket). She has been mixed up about almost everything ... pizza - dead people, chloroform, memorials.

<snip> Any claim that they want to stay in the house because of Cayley, knowing that she may have been murdered in the house (they looked under the playhouse), is absurd.

Since Cindy appears to be incompetent in her job, what other skills does she have for job opportunities? Maybe she could she be the personal secretary in the Anthony home ... writing a book about her sad life getting tattoos and cruising when all is not well at home. Given the financial strife we're reading about in the family and defence team, she should prepare for the worst ... no more cruises when the rent is not paid. Hopefully the TV stations will put the money in the right place in the future, so Cindy can keep her house.

I'm guessing CA has put in a claim for SSDisability. Once her benefits run out, this, if she's approved on a mental status claim, she will get benefits from her
FICA payments made to SS..JMHO

I doubt very much CA has her job at Gentiva waiting for her. The Family Leave act only holds your job for 3 months so she doesn't have that job to fall back on..I doubt they want her back. JMHO

I do believe taking meds might qualify her for SSDisability. I wonder if she's going this route??? As stated above, she can't depend on GA to hold one job for any length of time. I wonder if he's got anger problems that hinder his employment. He goes from one job to another to another...nothing is stable. JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Justice for Caylee

As a former SSA disability adjudicator I can tell you she does not qualify for mental disability. She has not been hospitalized for her condition, she appears to care for her own hygiene, I've seen her driving a car which means she is able to remember and follow those rules/directions, she understands and responds to verbal commands (somewhat) appropriately. So inability to perform any work in the US economy would qualify her for disability, but until she is unable to take tickets at a movie theatre she won't be getting disability.
Just had to emphasize the above points!:rolleyes:

Neither would I hire her, but there are plenty of places that would. If you have an active license and a pulse you can get a job as a Nurse.
I was thinking she could get a job in the Correctional System, they are always hiring- that might suit her...:innocent:

Cindy getting a job at a Correctional Facility - NOW THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!:woohoo: It would kill two birds with one stone. She's be working AND maybe she would finally get to see her daughter face to face!:crazy:

She has a current active RN license in Florida.
If GA did not have a source of income through her he would go find a job. There are hundreds of jobs on Career Builder,Monster, you name it, in the Orlando area.
Truck driving is in great demand. You can get trained fairly quickly, it pays well and you are out on your own on the road where no one cares what your name is- If he was hungry he could go and find something if his next meal depended on it.

Zsa Zsa, Thanks. I had no idea she had renewed her license. I thought the renewal date had come and gone without her taking any action. I guess I am behind on all the facts!

GA and CA's house gets pulled out of foreclosure, and JB's house is now in foreclosure. You can't make this stuff up! Go to wftv.com

No law firm can survive with one client, especially a client with no money. Time to pull the plug JB. CM isn't going to touch his millions on a case that even he admitted is at best LWOP.

I don't begrudge the Anthonys a loan modification so that their payments are more affordable. If they got their loan a lot faster than most anyone else, well I think that's what their lawyers are for -- to grease the wheels. I can see why the BA wouldn't want a media circus surrounding it either. From their point of view the Anthonys house would probably be unsellable and an empty house that is forclosed on that is also infamous would probably be a target for vandals or other property crimes and I doubt that the BA wants that to happen. The Anthonys don't live in a gated community so anyone could access their property if it were forclosed and empty.

Cindy's long term disability does run out pretty soon either December or January (Cindy discusses her finances including her unused vacation, salary, short term and long disability in her state deposition on July 29 2009 from page 478 forward which is page 296/476 of the WFTV PDF file of Cindy's state deposition) .

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310288/detail.html to see the deposition and download it
(WFTV doesn't link Cindy's deposition from July 28 and July 29 in their doc dump list on their site.)

and see the Websleuth's thread
discussing Cindy's state deposition

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90282"]2009.07.28 / 2009.07.29 Deposition Cindy Anthony Transcript parts 1 and 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Cindy discusses her finances in part 2 of her deposition.

So if George isn't working and Cindy's long term disablility runs out in around 5 or 6 months, what are they going to do for money then? Either one or both of them have to get a job or some other income. And Cindy's disability runs out way before Casey's scheduled trial start date next year.

I would think that Cindy would be able to get her job back at Gentiva if she wanted to. She's not interacting with the public as a hands on nurse, she was a case manager for the doctors.

I don't begrudge the Anthonys a loan modification so that their payments are more affordable. If they got their loan a lot faster than most anyone else, well I think that's what their lawyers are for -- to grease the wheels. I can see why the BA wouldn't want a media circus surrounding it either. From their point of view the Anthonys house would probably be unsellable and an empty house that is forclosed on that is also infamous would probably be a target for vandals or other property crimes and I doubt that the BA wants that to happen. The Anthonys don't live in a gated community so anyone could access their property if it were forclosed and empty.

Cindy's long term disability does run out pretty soon either December or January (Cindy discusses her finances including her unused vacation, salary, short term and long disability in her state deposition on July 29 2009 from page 478 forward which is page 296/476 of the WFTV PDF file of Cindy's state deposition) .

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310288/detail.html to see the deposition and download it
(WFTV doesn't link Cindy's deposition from July 28 and July 29 in their doc dump list on their site.)

2009.07.28 / 2009.07.29 Deposition Cindy Anthony Transcript parts 1 and 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

So if George isn't working and Cindy's long term disablility runs out in around 5 or 6 months, what are they going to do for money then? Either one or both of them have to get a job or some other income. And Cindy's disability runs out way before Casey's scheduled trial start date next year.

I would think that Cindy would be able to get her job back at Gentiva if she wanted to. She's not interacting with the public as a hands on nurse, she was a case manager for the doctors.
Wrong, I have tried often in this forum to correct this misconception. Cindy, as a Nurse Case Manager did go out to patient's homes and do hands-on care. The job involves coordinating patient care- yes with doctors, and assessing patient's conditions, their home environments, supervising CNA's and coordinating what therapists are needed and how often, as well as managing their medication and medical equipment. I have worked for many years in home health and even for Gentiva. I highly doubt Gentiva would want her back!

2009.07.28 / 2009.07.29 Deposition Cindy Anthony Transcript parts 1 and 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I do know the Caylee Marie Foundation is still up and accepting donations, and all of that money goes straight to them, and I believe they are still offices in that phony Kidfinders Network, and as officers, they are probity drawing a salary from the donations - between the two I doubt they are starving, and if they do run low, they can always sale an 'exclusive' since I am sure they have some pictures lying around somewhere - I doubt they are hurting too badly -

I do know the Caylee Marie Foundation is still up and accepting donations, and all of that money goes straight to them, and I believe they are still offices in that phony Kidfinders Network, and as officers, they are probity drawing a salary from the donations - between the two I doubt they are starving, and if they do run low, they can always sale an 'exclusive' since I am sure they have some pictures lying around somewhere - I doubt they are hurting too badly -

That's what I'm thinking. I don't have a problem with them working it out with the bank - they need a place to call home, but at the same time I can't help but wonder if they have money hidden somewhere that they haven't reported, and just chose not to pay their mortgage. I mean - where did all that money go that they were paid for the Caylee pictures? They got paid more than what they owed on their house. Surely it didn't go to Casey's defense did it? Where is that money? BC said he is working for them pro-bono.

Like I said - I don't begrudge them getting to keep the house. They have been through so much. It really would be a sad thing for them to lose their home too. I just hope they didn't pull the wool over someone's eyes and weren't treated any differently than the average person who is facing foreclosure. That's the part that I wonder about.

I know this isn't the popular opinion, but I'm glad they are going to be able to keep their house. G&C aren't sympathetic people, but they have lost EVERYTHING, and to be out on the street with no place to sleep at night just seems too cruel. I would think that keeping the house is a pyrrhic victory as I'm sure the memories of little Caylee will never leave the house, but at least they have a place to stay. And although they may have parented so badly that they created the monster we call ICA, I'm sure they never intended to do so. Just think about the horrible way their lives have changed over the past 2 yrs, and LOOK at Cindy on the stand. She looks like she has aged 20 yrs. No matter what they did to create ICA, they didn't murder Caylee. So I'm glad they at least don't have to worry about not having a home. JMHO.

Shadow - I loved your post. You can still find the ability to feel for this family when most people can feel only disgust. I also like the fact that you used the term "Pyrrhic Victory" - one of my favorites! AND used it correctly!

There is an entire thread downstairs on the Foundation. I just bumped it for those who want to take a look.

Also, an interesting link:
http://www..com/2009/05/caylee-anthony-foundation-what-the-anthonys-dont-want-you-to-know/

Ya know, it just makes me sick that neither Cindy nor George will get their A$$es out there and get jobs. Cindy isn't disabled! She is able to fly here and there for TV interviews, go on cruises, go shopping for her bling and clothes, etc. (Although she is now dressing and looking like a "grieving grandma" should look...all for effect, IMO) :furious:

And then there is "poor George"! No one will hire him because of the publicity it will bring. Well, dang...why doesn't he get a job in a call center...no one but your coworkers see you there!

IMO, the two of them should go work in the back at McDonald's and flip burgers. Other people are able to do it. I don't think I've seen any other family members in a murder case milk their "grief" as long as CA/GA. They deserve all the karma that comes their way. Puleeze! :furious:

If any of us were in their situation, we wouldn't get away with that. Most family members have to go back to work at least 6 weeks after a tragedy if not sooner. :furious:

Can you tell that I am a tad bit angry? :angel:

Yes, I can tell you are angry, and I understand why, but I don't think it's as simple as that, either. I maintain that George and Cindy are unemployable now to most, if not all, employers. Who would want that baggage, with the news cameras and possible angry public targeting them at work? Remember that in this day of off-the-charts unemployment, companies can certainly pick and choose amongst qualified candidates, and I doubt that many companies view either Anthony as anything but a huge liability.

Yes, I can tell you are angry, and I understand why, but I don't think it's as simple as that, either. I maintain that George and Cindy are unemployable now to most, if not all, employers. Who would want that baggage, with the news cameras and possible angry public targeting them at work? Remember that in this day of off-the-charts unemployment, companies can certainly pick and choose amongst qualified candidates, and I doubt that many companies view either Anthony as anything but a huge liability.

Cindy wouldn't have a problem getting a job there is still a nurse shortage and I highly doubt a hospital or even a nursing home cares about what baggage she brings as long as she does her job.I wouldn't be surprise if where she worked before wouldn't take her back.

No disrespect, however who caused all the negative press against them. I have low tolerance for people who shove their foot in their mouth then run to the foot doctor, because their foot hurts. CA doesn't miss one court hearing, and she is with an attorney who is being paid by whom? Don't tell me these people haven't got advances on some book/movie deal, and BC is taking a piece of the action. What attorney do you know who works for NOTHING? The defense, and sadly others are still getting paid by Caylee, and will continue doing so even when the murderer is on death row.

I'm guessing CA has put in a claim for SSDisability. Once her benefits run out, this, if she's approved on a mental status claim, she will get benefits from her
FICA payments made to SS..JMHO

I doubt very much CA has her job at Gentiva waiting for her. The Family Leave act only holds your job for 3 months so she doesn't have that job to fall back on..I doubt they want her back. JMHO

I do believe taking meds might qualify her for SSDisability. I wonder if she's going this route??? As stated above, she can't depend on GA to hold one job for any length of time. I wonder if he's got anger problems that hinder his employment. He goes from one job to another to another...nothing is stable. JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Justice for Caylee

It's not that easy to get SSI benefits in Florida, especially for CA. They are not incapable of working on a physical or mental level. You pretty much need to be on some serious meds for some time to qualify for SSI benefits, and then Florida wants to rehab you if they feel you have abused drugs. There is no valid reason these two can not find positions. There are so many jobs available for companions to the elderly especally with a nursing degree. And George can get a job driving people back, and forth to doctor's/hospital appointments. There are ads in the paper for driver jobs every day. Sorry, I have no sympathy for some people who are not willing to help themselves.

How did the families of other murderers ever get on with their lives?

I bet it wasn't going on talk show defending their child's actions. most people would take time to grieve then realize they need to work to survive in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420