2010.07.26 - Anthony Home is Safe from Foreclosure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Amil but I'm wondering if CA has that documented proof. She's been seeing a therapist or psycologist for the past two years. If she is on high powered anti-anxiety drugs or psychotropics, it might help her cause. She will not be able to function in her job if she can't think fast on her feet, or risks the chance of falling to sleep at her desk, KWIM?

If she has a good attorney, they may be able to win this for her, I'm not discounting it, totally...IMO, CA will find a way....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Who is this doctor CA is seeing for her mental problems???? News to me.

Wrong, I have tried often in this forum to correct this misconception. Cindy, as a Nurse Case Manager did go out to patient's homes and do hands-on care. The job involves coordinating patient care- yes with doctors, and assessing patient's conditions, their home environments, supervising CNA's and coordinating what therapists are needed and how often, as well as managing their medication and medical equipment. I have worked for many years in home health and even for Gentiva. I highly doubt Gentiva would want her back!

When I needed home health care the agency worked directly with my doctor. Never did anyone from the agency come to my home, and find out my needs. A Federal Express truck pulled up one day, and delivered all the medical supplies I would need except for the drugs. Then came a knock on my door from the nurse the agency assigned to my case. And, yes this was in good old Florida.

That's what I'm thinking. I don't have a problem with them working it out with the bank - they need a place to call home, but at the same time I can't help but wonder if they have money hidden somewhere that they haven't reported, and just chose not to pay their mortgage. I mean - where did all that money go that they were paid for the Caylee pictures? They got paid more than what they owed on their house. Surely it didn't go to Casey's defense did it? Where is that money? BC said he is working for them pro-bono.

Like I said - I don't begrudge them getting to keep the house. They have been through so much. It really would be a sad thing for them to lose their home too. I just hope they didn't pull the wool over someone's eyes and weren't treated any differently than the average person who is facing foreclosure. That's the part that I wonder about.

If the Caylee pictures came from the Anthony home, and Casey sold them for $250,000, what was the cut for mom and dad Anthony? I think we know they didn't just hand them over (but maybe they did) ... we know Cindy probably demanded a fee while Casey probably received the bulk of the money. Let's suppose the family received $60,000. One cruise, some stupid tattoos, some pretend diamond jewelry made of bone from someone they don't even know (according to Cindy, Caylee is still alive), and pretending they were rich ... the money probably disappeared faster than they could say mortgage. They probably spent like the donations and media financing was a new lifestyle ... making how many teddy bears for hospitals near George's last police job?

They messed up ... they had a financial gift, and they didn't save, or look after basics. They spent like fancy people, the money dried up, and they could still lose the house ... it's financed pretty much to full value ... so not much left over for buying even a condo.

Thinking back to Casey's fantasy about her mom moving out ... was that the time when Cindy realized George was going to suck out half of everything she was worth, leaving nothing more than pocket money for the craps table?

as much anger. As I have at the anthonys I still have. NOT. Forgotten that their daughter killed their grand daughter. .. I cannot imagine living with that. . Knowing the baby that I concieved with my husband killed her own daughter. . I think they were in denial like most. Would be. . Cindy worked. Prior to all this happening her grandaughter was. Very well dressed clean had a beautiful room and was clearly loved by them. They arnt responsible for this tragedy and they should not be homeless over it this was kcs doing.. they loved their daughter and caylee. . And they flat out handled this whole thing beyond poorly and I certainly feel some sympathy for them. ..kc is who did this not them. ..SHE got them into this mess caylee was their granddaughter they spent tons of money taking care of her from what I have seen with all of caylees beautiful toys and clothes she had. .so ya they have every right to save themselves finacially.. now u can cast stones all u want at me. .. this is my opinion only

as much anger. As I have at the anthonys I still have. NOT. Forgotten that their daughter killed their grand daughter. .. I cannot imagine living with that. . Knowing the baby that I concieved with my husband killed her own daughter. . I think they were in denial like most. Would be. . Cindy worked. Prior to all this happening her grandaughter was. Very well dressed clean had a beautiful room and was clearly loved by them. They arnt responsible for this tragedy and they should not be homeless over it this was kcs doing.. they loved their daughter and caylee. . And they flat out handled this whole thing beyond poorly and I certainly feel some sympathy for them. ..kc is who did this not them. ..SHE got them into this mess caylee was their granddaughter they spent tons of money taking care of her from what I have seen with all of caylees beautiful toys and clothes she had. .so ya they have every right to save themselves finacially.. now u can cast stones all u want at me. .. this is my opinion only

No stones, Zadari. You are entitled to your opinion, and others are entitled to disagree with you. As for GA, and CA's love for their granddaughter it is obvious they loved Caylee. Accepting the fact you gave birth to someone who is capable of murder is a hard pill to swallow, however many parents do it everyday. Giving birth to a murderer really makes it sound as if the baby was conceived by Satan. Sorta of like in the movie "The Omen". I tend to believe KC wanted to get rid of the extra baggage she was carrying around. KC hated her mother so much she chose to murder Caylee rather than see her mother raise Caylee. With Caylee out of the way KC would then be the #1 little girl in CA's eyes again, and as we can all attest to by CA's behavior towards her daughter KC's plan panned out. Even KC's brother still loves her, so where is the punishment for killing Caylee???? Come May 11, 2011 we will see all the evidence, and testimony against KC, and then a jury of her peers will decide her fate. Until then we can speculate, assume or guess what will happen to KC, but it won't be until LDB, and JA stand up in that court room and lay out their case against KC on behalf of baby Caylee then, and only then will we really know the truth. JMO

I will be curious to see how you will feel about the family members if in fact they are guilty of obstructing justice or committing perjury in this case. Keep in mind the operative word in this case is "Caylee" not KC. JMO

Who is this doctor CA is seeing for her mental problems???? News to me.

She must be seeing someone to recieve medications and this disability payout. I know you can buy into your own disability insurance just in case you do become disabled, not able to work due to health issues and her excuse is Caylee. She had become depressed, she spoke of thoughts of suicide (on GMA show), is more than likely taking medications she can't get on her own. A doctor would have to evalute her mental status, write up a summary so, IMO, she has to be seeing someone...JMHO

I believe this form of disability is short term, possibly up to two years. What will she do when this ends??? It's not a lifetime award, it will come to a screeching halt...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

http://www.disabilitysecrets.com/win-can-you-get-disability-for-depression.html

George and Cindys situation with getting a job and saving their home is not because of what Casey did to Caylee it is the way they denied it and tried to accuse everyone else at the same time. I could not be more sorry this happened to them but everything from that moment on was a choice. I think had they been able to handle themselves publicly they would be employable. If they could'nt be honest publicly they should not have granted interviews and put themselves out there. I feel this behavior has made them unemployable, their choices after the fact put them in this situation. So I am sympathetic to their loss but feel they displayed the ability to be dishonest in a HUGE way that makes them untrustworthy as employees.

She must be seeing someone to recieve medications and this disability payout. I know you can buy into your own disability insurance just in case you do become disabled, not able to work due to health issues and her excuse is Caylee. She had become depressed, she spoke of thoughts of suicide (on GMA show), is more than likely taking medications she can't get on her own. A doctor would have to evalute her mental status, write up a summary so, IMO, she has to be seeing someone...JMHO

I believe this form of disability is short term, possibly up to two years. What will she do when this ends??? It's not a lifetime award, it will come to a screeching halt...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

http://www.disabilitysecrets.com/win-can-you-get-disability-for-depression.html

Gotcha! I have family members who see their primary care physicans for
medication ie: valium, ambiem, ativan etc. without going into a lengthy mental health work up. I have not heard of any shrink evaluating CA or treating her for any mental problems. Granted, she may see a shrink, and be under their care, but if she were, don't you think he/she would be helping her accept Caylee death instead of believing Caylee is still alive. I can't imagine any mental health professtional keeping her on medication to function, and medication to sleep without trying to help her heal from the pain of Caylee's death. JMO

George and Cindys situation with getting a job and saving their home is not because of what Casey did to Caylee it is the way they denied it and tried to accuse everyone else at the same time. I could not be more sorry this happened to them but everything from that moment on was a choice. I think had they been able to handle themselves publicly they would be employable. If they could'nt be honest publicly they should not have granted interviews and put themselves out there. I feel this behavior has made them unemployable, their choices after the fact put them in this situation. So I am sympathetic to their loss but feel they displayed the ability to be dishonest in a HUGE way that makes them untrustworthy as employees.

Nort,
THANK YOU! :dance:
The Thank You button was just not enough.

Since I am in Florida, I did a drive-by of the Anthony home area today-No worries, I did not stop, linger, or even slow down going by their house (other than to round the corner safely), I am not that type-But I had to put things into perspective:
The neighborhood has very tight streets, only room for one car if someone parked on the side-When I turned onto Grandee, I noticed a black mustang parked on that street, wonder if LA moved nearer to their home?
Anyway, rounding Grandee onto Hopespring the A house is right in front of you. I live in an apartment, so I am the last to cast stones, but the house did not appear in good shape-compared to other homes in the neighborhood-I think I expected a pristine look with CA, but it's got some years on it...Anyway, everything is so small compared to what you would think, the news vans fitting on their street is a miracle. Their house is squeezed between the neighboring houses, just not what I expected.
I have to wonder if CA is stuck in this home, moreso than it being her Caylee haven-The fence is in disrepair, some things need some investment-But seeing the home did serve to make them more "real" people to me, very strange.
I'll find the appropriate topic to post my thoughts on what I saw on Suburban.

No stones, Zadari. You are entitled to your opinion, and others are entitled to disagree with you. As for GA, and CA's love for their granddaughter it is obvious they loved Caylee. Accepting the fact you gave birth to someone who is capable of murder is a hard pill to swallow, however many parents do it everyday. Giving birth to a murderer really makes it sound as if the baby was conceived by Satan. Sorta of like in the movie "The Omen". I tend to believe KC wanted to get rid of the extra baggage she was carrying around. KC hated her mother so much she chose to murder Caylee rather than see her mother raise Caylee. With Caylee out of the way KC would then be the #1 little girl in CA's eyes again, and as we can all attest to by CA's behavior towards her daughter KC's plan panned out. Even KC's brother still loves her, so where is the punishment for killing Caylee???? Come May 11, 2011 we will see all the evidence, and testimony against KC, and then a jury of her peers will decide her fate. Until then we can speculate, assume or guess what will happen to KC, but it won't be until LDB, and JA stand up in that court room and lay out their case against KC on behalf of baby Caylee then, and only then will we really know the truth. JMO

I will be curious to see how you will feel about the family members if in fact they are guilty of obstructing justice or committing perjury in this case. Keep in mind the operative word in this case is "Caylee" not KC. JMO
oh i believe they did .. but i also kinda would understand why they did .. they should be punished for that .. but im saying ..right now none of that has been proven .. although i think we all know better .. i can only speculate .. im saying ultimately kc is the one who brought all this down on them .. and they reacted the wrong way .. they didnt do what your typical family did .. but i still have some sympathy for them because they didnt do this kc did ..and to them i think they dont wanna lose the only link to caylee they have left and that is kc . for them it may have been too hard to choose what to ((do we save KC or kill her too ))?? they were wrong so wrong for the coverage and ect .. but KC was so wrong for being selfish and killing her child and ruining all thier and caylees lives .. they ddnt kill caylee .. and bc that is thier daughter . thier blood they dont have it thier hearts to basically kill her too .. .. that is kinda my take on it .. wrong as it is .. they will either be proven guilty of it or not ..they will face the punishment for it .. i wouldnt wanna be in thier shoes no way no how ..

they were employed before this all happened .. and ya thier choices were more than wrong .. and no they arnt employable now because of the stuff they did .. this is my whole point .. they did wrong but thier daughter did this all to them ... they didnt have to cover for her and we all know they probably did .. but it hsnt been proven yet .. for all we know they will both be testifying against her and this whole thing is something they cant handle bc i dont beleive they are mentally stable enough to handle it .. but that doesnt mean they should be homeless .. they were fine before kc did this .. im NOT sticking up for them .. im just stating things the way i see it .. my son has made some very wrong choices in his life .. however i brought him up the very best i could .. but ill be damned if im gonna cover up for him or pay for his mistakes .. no i wouldnt .. but they may not feel that way .. mabey they feel its thier fault

oh i believe they did .. but i also kinda would understand why they did .. they should be punished for that .. but im saying ..right now none of that has been proven .. although i think we all know better .. i can only speculate .. im saying ultimately kc is the one who brought all this down on them .. and they reacted the wrong way .. they didnt do what your typical family did .. but i still have some sympathy for them because they didnt do this kc did ..and to them i think they dont wanna lose the only link to caylee they have left and that is kc . for them it may have been too hard to choose what to ((do we save KC or kill her too ))?? they were wrong so wrong for the coverage and ect .. but KC was so wrong for being selfish and killing her child and ruining all thier and caylees lives .. they ddnt kill caylee .. and bc that is thier daughter . thier blood they dont have it thier hearts to basically kill her too .. .. that is kinda my take on it .. wrong as it is .. they will either be proven guilty of it or not ..they will face the punishment for it .. i wouldnt wanna be in thier shoes no way no how ..

I understand what you are saying, sweetie. You seem like a very compassionate person. I hate to see you waste your kindness, and compassion on people who would lie, cheat, steal, and defend someone they know murdered their granddaughter. I personally would look my daughter in the eyes, and tell her to tell me the truth. I could accept the truth, because it would give me closure. Would I still love my daughter after she confessed to me that she killed her baby. My answer is I don't know? I would be thankful to my daughter for allowing me to stop looking at every little girl who passed me by wondering if that was Caylee. I would finally put Caylee to rest, and try to come to terms with having my daughter in prison for my granddaughter's death. JMO

they were employed before this all happened .. and ya thier choices were more than wrong .. and no they arnt employable now because of the stuff they did .. this is my whole point .. they did wrong but thier daughter did this all to them ... they didnt have to cover for her and we all know they probably did .. but it hsnt been proven yet .. for all we know they will both be testifying against her and this whole thing is something they cant handle bc i dont beleive they are mentally stable enough to handle it .. but that doesnt mean they should be homeless .. they were fine before kc did this .. im NOT sticking up for them .. im just stating things the way i see it .. my son has made some very wrong choices in his life .. however i brought him up the very best i could .. but ill be damned if im gonna cover up for him or pay for his mistakes .. no i wouldnt .. but they may not feel that way .. mabey they feel its thier fault

If they HAD to find jobs they would. People who have done much worse than they have are out their working after being in jail for years. They choose not to work so it just adds to the contempt people feel for them. Well deserved, I might add.

I've got to disagree with the opinion that the Ant's are unemployable. Unskilled jobs in the National Economy include chicken debeaker, ticket taker, orange picker, citrus grader, hanger sorter and many many more. They don't have to be able to return to their prior work. They don't have to have good memories. They don't have to be in the public eye.

No disrespect, however who caused all the negative press against them. I have low tolerance for people who shove their foot in their mouth then run to the foot doctor, because their foot hurts. CA doesn't miss one court hearing, and she is with an attorney who is being paid by whom? Don't tell me these people haven't got advances on some book/movie deal, and BC is taking a piece of the action. What attorney do you know who works for NOTHING? The defense, and sadly others are still getting paid by Caylee, and will continue doing so even when the murderer is on death row.

I know they are the root cause of everything that has transpired up til now, and I do means everything, and it is what it is. I just say that the fallout now makes them pretty much unemployable, not too mention the mental health concerns that I'm sure are still troubling them.

As far as BC and his fee, I would imagine he has been paid something as retainer, but that fee has long been worked off. He may indeed be donating services on a pro bono basis; many attorneys do that for their own reasons, i.e., publicity or out of a need for justice to be won, or just for giving back to the community. I know a very well-respected attorney in my town that routinely offers his services to church groups in need of legal advice, battered women and other disenfranchised groups. He is semi-retired and does this with little fanfare and shuns any type of public acknowledgment. Of course, I reiterate that I have no way of knowing what the As arrangements are with their attorney.

I'm just sayin'.

When I needed home health care the agency worked directly with my doctor. Never did anyone from the agency come to my home, and find out my needs. A Federal Express truck pulled up one day, and delivered all the medical supplies I would need except for the drugs. Then came a knock on my door from the nurse the agency assigned to my case. And, yes this was in good old Florida.

When my mother was in her final illness and we had home health care (but before hospice took over), we had two visits from the Agency office personnel. I think her title was Patient Services Coordinator, but I don't remember if she was a nurse or not. She did the initial services assessment, then came out a few months later, adding bladder cancer to the Alzheimer's diagnosis, which qualified my mother for more visits and other services.

So some agencies definitely send out their office staff.

I understand what you are saying, sweetie. You seem like a very compassionate person. I hate to see you waste your kindness, and compassion on people who would lie, cheat, steal, and defend someone they know murdered their granddaughter. I personally would look my daughter in the eyes, and tell her to tell me the truth. I could accept the truth, because it would give me closure. Would I still love my daughter after she confessed to me that she killed her baby. My answer is I don't know? I would be thankful to my daughter for allowing me to stop looking at every little girl who passed me by wondering if that was Caylee. I would finally put Caylee to rest, and try to come to terms with having my daughter in prison for my granddaughter's death. JMO
i would do the same .. im just saying they arnt capable .. i get the feeling that even before this the family wasnt and isnt mentally capable of having that strength to do the right thing .. they are the kind that bury lie after lie .. and i feel sorry for them because they dont seem to understand that if they would just come clean and give everyone who became apart of thier lives and tried to help them closure .. we all need it .. i dont know caylee and i can honestly say i mourned for her .. i truley still do .. but then i look at things through how they may see it .. they have to live with her things .. they see where she used to play .. they sometimes smell her essence in thier home im sure .. and that breaks my heart for them bc casey did all of this to them .. but yet .. they still love her .. i dont get that all but i dont know how i would feel if my son killed his child .. bc i would look at him and hate him and look at him and remember when he was once that child .. and think did i do something to create this monster ?? i would be so incredibly torn .. but i wouldnt cover it up for him .. id go to the police with what i know .. i just wish they would i wish they would understand ppl would forgive them if they just told the truth ..for all of us

I know they are the root cause of everything that has transpired up til now, and I do means everything, and it is what it is. I just say that the fallout now makes them pretty much unemployable, not too mention the mental health concerns that I'm sure are still troubling them.

As far as BC and his fee, I would imagine he has been paid something as retainer, but that fee has long been worked off. He may indeed be donating services on a pro bono basis; many attorneys do that for their own reasons, i.e., publicity or out of a need for justice to be won, or just for giving back to the community. I know a very well-respected attorney in my town that routinely offers his services to church groups in need of legal advice, battered women and other disenfranchised groups. He is semi-retired and does this with little fanfare and shuns any type of public acknowledgment. Of course, I reiterate that I have no way of knowing what the As arrangements are with their attorney.

I'm just sayin'.

There is always somebody out there willing to lend a helping hand up. Sorry, if they have time for cruises they have time to get a job. Spending even one hundred dollars on a vacation or in KC's candy jail account is a slap in the faces of the Florida tax payers that are picking up the tab for their daughters defense. As for BC his services would be better utilized helping abused women, and children then sitting in a court room next to CA rubbing her back.

When my mother was in her final illness and we had home health care (but before hospice took over), we had two visits from the Agency office personnel. I think her title was Patient Services Coordinator, but I don't remember if she was a nurse or not. She did the initial services assessment, then came out a few months later, adding bladder cancer to the Alzheimer's diagnosis, which qualified my mother for more visits and other services.

So some agencies definitely send out their office staff.

I'm sure some agencies do send out management staff to speak with patients or their families. If Gentiva was one of those companies that sent out staff to meet the patients imagine someone like CA coming out to your home talking to you about such serious matters as your love ones health. CA has knowledge, and compassion...right? CA is not incapable of working she doesn't want to work....period. GA is another book chapter. GA can find time to strike up female friendships, but lacks the ability to find a job. NEWS FLASH! Many women own companies GA, so go turn on the charm, and get a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member