2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't read the actual letters (except excerpts posted here) but it seems as if PI DC was commissioned to investigate whomever (anyone) he could cast blame on for Caylee's demise, rather than investigate what truly transpired. :cow:

You know what this shows? That JB is to blame for the circus. He is the ringleader. Just think of all of the other high profile cases - OJ, Phil Specter, Scott Peterson, etc..... If a defense lawyer (or team of high profile, highly paid defense lawyers) on on a case, non of this bull crapola goes on. Any good defense lawyer who knew what he was doing would not have resorted to Barney Fife private investigators, wacko psychics and God know what else to help make his case. He is the laziest, most inept attorney I have ever seen. This case was like manna from heaven for him. He has exploited his client and IMHO needs to be disbarred. Of course, even if that happens he will make MUCHO DENIRO off of this case afterwards. My only hope would be that he could be brought up on some type of charges. It is a crime the way he has handled this case.

This stuff is bananas!) If you agree, say apples; if not, say grapes.

Gibby!

You know what this shows? That JB is to blame for the circus. He is the ringleader. Just think of all of the other high profile cases - OJ, Phil Specter, Scott Peterson, etc..... If a defense lawyer (or team of high profile, highly paid defense lawyers) on on a case, non of this bull crapola goes on. Any good defense lawyer who knew what he was doing would not have resorted to Barney Fife private investigators, wacko psychics and God know what else to help make his case. He is the laziest, most inept attorney I have ever seen. This case was like manna from heaven for him. He has exploited his client and IMHO needs to be disbarred. Of course, even if that happens he will make MUCHO DENIRO off of this case afterwards. My only hope would be that he could be brought up on some type of charges. It is a crime the way he has handled this case.

Someone stated that JB and DC parted October 1 2008. Now, can someone tell me when they hooked up, and how? TIA

I agree. As bad as the phony psychic and private non-investigator (what did he even do besides send detailed emails based on "Ginette's" ramblings) were, that's their nature. Baez didn't have to involve himself with these "people". He started this case down a path that he couldn't navigate and it got out of control fast. No one is staying on this defense team, even the most egregious glory hounds with books to sell.

Ow...my head is killing me...no wonder DC disappeared. Holy COW. Monkeys on LSD at Woodstock in the rain couldn't make this stuff up! OMG!

*snipped*

:highfive:

I started reading these the moment they were released yesterday and my head is STILL hurting. I thought after a decent night's sleep I would have digested some of this and be able to connect a few of the dots. WRONG! I did not finish reading them all...and still not ready to dive back in. That is one deep, dark hole those folks reside in. If I didn't know better, I would swear that somebody slipped ME the drugs. I was that befuddled.

This is as far as I've gotten -

It is obvious that DC figured out very early that the ONLY way to stay in CA's good graces was to never veer off the 'Caylee is alive' course. UNTIL CA gave him her blessing to search the woods on 11/15/08. WHY? WHAT made Cindy change her mind is THE QUESTION. WHY didn't she become belligerent with DC & GL, the same way she did with Tim Miller and LP??? Heck, George too when he asked Casey to mark and 'X' on the map. WHY was this time different? I happen to believe it is because Casey sent word through someone where to find Caylee's body.

I still want to know exactly what Luke meant in his early email (August 18, 2008) - "Dominic - are you going to be able to close this before Leo Padilla beats the truth out of Casey? This guy is a real piece of muck and cannot be trusted.

Weren't they supposed to be looking for the truth? :innocent:

BBM
Yes so it seems.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24527762/detail.html

The e-mails also reveal that early on in the investigation, Dominic Casey suspected George Anthony was involved in Caylee's disappearance.

"From the very beginning, I have had the horrible feeling that Casey left the house without Caylee," Dominic Casey wrote in an e-mail to an amateur investigator on Sept. 1, 2008. "George Anthony was the last to see both Casey and Caylee on June 16 (the day Caylee was last seen)."

Dominic Casey speculated that, "George snaps and he hides Caylee at the house while Casey is getting ready. Casey comes from her room and asks where Caylee is, George tells Casey to get the hell out and stay out, she is an unfit mother and he will take care of Caylee."

In another e-mail, Dominic Casey wrote that he suspected Casey Anthony was sexually abused.

"She (Casey) may have seen her father 'look' at Caylee in a similar manner that Casey recognized," Dominic Casey wrote.

Dominic Casey had these concerns about George Anthony very early on in the investigation, but over the following months, he continues to look for clues about Caylee's disappearance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dominic Casey was suspicious of George from the beginning, WHY?
And why was Dominic Casey not suspicious of Casey?

Respectfully Quoted Intermezzo :cool2:

Wow. That is big information imho. I understand, the PI (you)hire being "on your side" and sleuthing information that is beneficial for the person who hired you and is paying you.

But, why would DC-a PI hired by the Anthonys be saying he suspects George?!! Is George aware of these emails between DC and Cindy? Someone has to come up with a new word for crazy to describe the behavior of the players in this case! Crazy is not good enough. Truly.

Why did DC "suspect" Casey had been sexually abused?! Was Cindy feeding DC information about Casey? Or was DC making all this up himself? Sounds like it was symbiotic between Cindy and DC. This throwing of George and everyone else but Cindy and Casey under the bus was/is the "love affair" between Cindy and DC. Casey learned her manipulative ways from Cindy and now I have seen Cindy with the opening of the legs during her interview with FBI. As soon as the officer starts calling Cindy right out loud about her lying she starts getting very physical with the officer. She reaches out to him and starts clutching and pawing at him.

If Cindy wasn't having a physical affair with DC(IMO)she was having an emotional one. Seems both George and Cindy were "OPP"(anyone old enough to know that reference? :) ) while they should have been looking for the granddaughter they swore was alive.

After speculating that Casey had been sexually abused, DC rolls right into it was George that took Caylee and Casey could see the "incest look" in George's eyes for Caylee!!! Cindy saw these emails!? I knew George and Cindy did not have a good marriage by any means but how could Cindy let DC make these accusations? She had to have been fine with them and I go back to my "emotional affair" idea because she had to have been feeling very disloyal to her husband to let another man say such things about the father of her children!

IMHO, DC is not clever or intuitive enough to have made up all of that on his own. Cindy is the dark puppet master. Everything she has ever done or said has been to the destruction and detriment of her family.

My mind is jumping all over the place about this, even after all that Cindy and George and Lee and Casey have done: all the lying and betraying...I am still surprised and blown away if it is true that Cindy knew about this type of speculation regarding George and was fine with it! You could say this was always about saving Casey(to Cindy)but then we know she did all kinds of things to sabotage Casey too, and still does.

I hope other WSers chime in on this subject. TIA.

ETA: OH! And! Then not to mention(but I am)the fact that DC is working for Cindy who says Caylee is alive and he is hired to look for a live Caylee: yet Cindy's PI has a theory that Caylee is dead and by George's hand! Ag.

...js...

We NOW know what DCasey and his psycho psychic were up to with all the emails that have just been made public. Making up stories about any and all who came into their target 'sights'..... How disgusting to read these emails....I was sickened when I read them......and just had to stop, collect my brain and try to go on.

Here's my question...... Can Dominic Casey be held accountable with what he did??? or will he just slip on by with no repercussions at all.
I personally would like to see his wanna be PI license revoked forever. Wishing won't make that so......but boy would I love that to happen.

Just think......we still have many months to go before trial. I wonder what more will be made public.

Going out on a limb to see if I can make more psychic predictions than DC and team!

1. State has DC in protective custody.

2. Expect Geraldo or Fox to sue for the stunt!

3. Florida bar will be inundated with complaints on JB.

4. The extent of money deals past and future will never be fully known.

5. KC will be found guilty.

****** Now, if I tell you anymore than this I will have to set up a 1-800 number and call myself Miss Webo or some such name! (Joke, in case it is not obvious!)

You're hired.....replacing Ginnie who ever she is........you're the best.

PS....just in and OT

Tommy Croslin sentenced to 15 years. News4jax has the story

A News Junkie:
How about a couple more predictions....

George now employed at the Hawaii Motel as desk/check in
Lee selling 'socks' at Target
Cindy in a convent
Mallory left the country under assumed name.
DC in Witness Protection
Baez now back in his old Bikini business selling thongs
Cheney Mason had surgery on his right arm from patting himself on the back

There are only two places he could have come up with that from and their initials are both CA. I DO NOT think he entertained this possibility at all. If he had , he should have made a bee line to LE. Not only did he not volunteer or divulge this grave concern to LE in his interviews, he dodged testifying to the ADA for over a YEAR.
O/T The funny thing about all of these folks is they tell on themselves. For example in Cindy's laundry list of likely suspects, guess who she does not mention they should be looking for? Zanny the Nanny. OK, Mr. Morgan you can ask for the moon. The outcome of the civil trial is certain.
Everything Dominic thought he was doing to help Cindy's daughter backfired in ways that would be tough to measure. Foreclosure, a closed office, he has not profited, yet. If indeed he does lose his license I wonder if he will be permitted by law to write a book or sign any sort of a media deal. He will never darken George Anthony's door again, and even Cindy will feel betrayed by all he divulged. So if he was in love with her he sure got played. He may have understanding this morning that he is , as all others have been, quite disposable to the Anthonys. He has left exactly what he deserves , imo.
If George suspects that Cindy talked to Dom about him molesting their daughter, especially if that is a lie...the Anthony divorce is inevitable. Away from Cindy, is the best place for us to get the truth out of George on the stand in the murder trial. If you think of it like that, cause and effect, we are one step closer to justice for little Caylee.

BBM

Bold #1: I am still trying to wrap my head around that. IIRC, DC stated that in an early email (maybe September?). I mean...WHY would Cindy go along with that? Seriously. There HAS to be a line you don't cross somewhere. Or else she knew it to be true?? Honestly, that one has my head spinning. And did George have ANY clue at all this was the speculation?? I personally don't think he did. omg...I don't have the energy today to try to figure that out.

Bold #2: Thanks for being able to see through all the muck and smoke, TWA. That pretty much says it ALL, imo.

BBM

Bold #1: I am still trying to wrap my head around that. IIRC, DC stated that in an early email (maybe September?). I mean...WHY would Cindy go along with that? Seriously. There HAS to be a line you don't cross somewhere. Or else she knew it to be true?? Honestly, that one has my head spinning. And did George have ANY clue at all this was the speculation?? I personally don't think he did. omg...I don't have the energy today to try to figure that out.

Bold #2: Thanks for being able to see through all the muck and smoke, TWA. That pretty much says it ALL, imo.

In response to your #1, my guess is why not? How long have we known that she wanted George out of her life and out of her house? And she certainly didn't want to pay him alimony or split the house with him....so why NOT throw him under the bus instead of her real "other half," Casey?

Thanks. Maybe the more people are around CA, the more they sound like her. :crazy: I need an aspirin, or two, and promise not to call you in the morning. :smile:
Well he definitely had contact with her independently of DC. I'd love to see those emails if they exist.

Respectfully Quoted Intermezzo :cool2:

Wow. That is big information imho. I understand, the PI (you)hire being "on your side" and sleuthing information that is beneficial for the person who hired you and is paying you.

But, why would DC-a PI hired by the Anthonys be saying he suspects George?!! Is George aware of these emails between DC and Cindy? Someone has to come up with a new word for crazy to describe the behavior of the players in this case! Crazy is not good enough. Truly.

Why did DC "suspect" Casey had been sexually abused?! Was Cindy feeding DC information about Casey? Or was DC making all this up himself? Sounds like it was symbiotic between Cindy and DC. This throwing of George and everyone else but Cindy and Casey under the bus was/is the "love affair" between Cindy and DC. Casey learned her manipulative ways from Cindy and now I have seen Cindy with the opening of the legs during her interview with FBI. As soon as the officer starts calling Cindy right out loud about her lying she starts getting very physical with the officer. She reaches out to him and starts clutching and pawing at him.

If Cindy wasn't having a physical affair with DC(IMO)she was having an emotional one. Seems both George and Cindy were "OPP"(anyone old enough to know that reference? :) ) while they should have been looking for the granddaughter they swore was alive.

After speculating that Casey had been sexually abused, DC rolls right into it was George that took Caylee and Casey could see the "incest look" in George's eyes for Caylee!!! Cindy saw these emails!? I knew George and Cindy did not have a good marriage by any means but how could Cindy let DC make these accusations? She had to have been fine with them and I go back to my "emotional affair" idea because she had to have been feeling very disloyal to her husband to let another man say such things about the father of her children!

IMHO, DC is not clever or intuitive enough to have made up all of that on his own. Cindy is the dark puppet master. Everything she has ever done or said has been to the destruction and detriment to her family.

My mind is jumping all over the place about this, even after all that Cindy and George and Lee and Casey have done: all the lying and betraying...I am still surprised and blown away if it is true that Cindy knew about this type of speculation regarding George and was fine with it! You could say this was always about saving Casey(to Cindy)but then we know she did all kinds of things to sabotage Casey too, and still does.

I hope other WSers chime in on this subject. TIA.

ETA: OH! And! Then not to mention(but I am)the fact that DC is working for Cindy who says Caylee is alive and he is hired to look for a live Caylee: yet Cindy's PI has a theory that Caylee is dead and by George's hand! Ag.

...js...

I'm right there with ya, Chiquita. I am totally baffled by this.

The email is dated 9/1/08. KC wasn't bailed out until 9/16/08. Did DC visit her prior to 9/1/08?

I am trying to understand if this theory was planted by KC or CA.

Seriously. Just when I think these people can't get any more disgusting, they manage to prove me wrong.

I've only just started reading this thread, so I apologize if the following has been addressed already, but I gotta ask -- If we "assume" (and I'm certainly not ready to do that) that Cindy and George did not know where Dominic was getting all his "tips" from, when do you think they became aware that all his information was from psychics? Is it possible they are just now finding out this information from this doc dump, just as we are? In other words, did Cindy know all along and really put that much stock into psychics? Or is she just now finding out and will now have to digest the info and begin to comprehend what this means to her belief system?

IMO this is the most informative and important doc dump we have had so far -- unbelieveable! The defense really does have NOTHING!!!
She had spoken directly with Luke so I assume she knew what his schtick was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike