2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again 'Beach :cool2:

Numbers take my brain a while. Wow, so DC was making the George allegation prior to Casey being bailed out for the first time?! I have to digest that for a minute...

What does that mean?

In my previous post, I said that Cindy must have had a talk with Casey when she was out on bail...but now I see what you are saying that his email to Cindy was before she was bailed out...hummm. I guess maybe Cindy did get Casey to speak to DC?

Would she have told him about sexual abuse, though? I wonder if that info came to DC by way of JB. I could see Casey telling JB just like she told JG. I think she likes to tell men in her life that story so as to cause them to feel "protective sympathy" from them. JMO.

Part of the key for me is DC would not have come up with that on his own. Casey says that when she told Cindy "what happened" that Cindy called her a *advertiser censored*. What was Cindy's reaction to DC saying he believed that Casey was sexually molested by George?

This, right here, is some key crazy stuff. Wow.

...js...

I'm using ANJ's Daisy Chain doc right here. :)blowkiss: ANJ!)

That is where my timeline is coming from. I am assuming that was her first arrest. My mind is jumbled from all this carp.

I'm diving into DC's inteview with JA in Jan 09 to find out what other lies he's told! Anyone else want to help? There are 10 parts!! God help me and anyone else who wants to join me on this journey into the liar"s den!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhzHBImdRrY[/ame]

We NOW know what DCasey and his psycho psychic were up to with all the emails that have just been made public. Making up stories about any and all who came into their target 'sights'..... How disgusting to read these emails....I was sickened when I read them......and just had to stop, collect my brain and try to go on.

Here's my question...... Can Dominic Casey be held accountable with what he did??? or will he just slip on by with no repercussions at all.
I personally would like to see his wanna be PI license revoked forever. Wishing won't make that so......but boy would I love that to happen.

Just think......we still have many months to go before trial. I wonder what more will be made public.

Makes me wonder just how long LE has had these emails and where they got them from. Could they have gotten them from Dominic when they took his investigative interview? If so, this is just the tip of the iceberg of things to come. Can't wait to read that interview!

Quote Respect 'Beach :cool2:

Thank you for that information. I remember in the jail visitation, Cindy spoke to Casey regarding seeing DC. IIRC, Cindy was encouraging Casey to speak to him. WS have speculated whether or not any such meeting occurred between Casey and DC: from my understanding because of the "daisy chain" theory. Which, is really starting to fill in as far as blanks are concerned. It gives me hope that the SA and LE have known all of this stuff for a while and it will all come out eventually(trial).

With Casey writing the letters(the letters being a part of the undercover communications area of this scandal) and in them saying she was molested by George and the speculation if those letters were part of the defense, combined with the fact that Cindy(nor George)seemed very upset that Casey said such things...

Could lend to the idea that this is/was part of a plan? Maybe a plan that George didn't know about? But, yet how could he not know about all of this? Even if Cindy was/is keeping him in the dark as she betrays him, some of this stuff has been on the internet, easily read by George.

Maybe it is the daisy chain...it is something. There is some hidden dynamic at work here and has been at work since Cindy became involved. I just didn't and don't see Casey "admitting" in whatever limited way any knowledge of what really happened to Caylee(i.e. Casey killed her out of spite). But because of the feedback(daisy chain)of information(exact information re: molestation, sexual abuse), we have just seen in this doc dump, I have to entertain the idea more now that Casey did "tell" Cindy "what happened."

Cindy's protests that she "didn't have time" to talk to Casey, or "just don't talk about it" about Caylee is peppered with statements like "I can get the truth from Casey I just need to look in her eyes" is typical Cindy double speak but I think while Casey was home and Cindy "was with her in the shower" they did have a little talk.

By using "mistruths" Casey gave Cindy some info, then she may or may not have done the same for DC and JB. Each one was in contact with the other, each one with their own agendas and each with a little bit of "truthful" information from Casey.

We got to hear Casey say "she's close to home" and that was probably a bit of a taste of what she was saying to Cindy, JB and DC. There was that lawyer of Casey's(that quit? was fired?)who stated it was an "accidental death" after the child was given something to go to sleep. (paraphrased)

However, whatever: what I am feeling is this, that WS were very correct in saying that Cindy knew very early on(perhaps as soon as Casey was bailed out of jail the first time)where to find Caylee's remains.

And, if that is true: then Cindy was actively stating that Caylee was alive and that LE was not doing their job and they were framing her innocent daughter. All the while, throwing innocent people under the bus going so far as to hire a PI who digs up dirt on these innocent people: including her own husband!

TWA should copyright the phrase "you just can't make this stuff up." If Donald Trump can own the phrase "your fired!"...why not, right? LOL.

...js...

I believe that has been the dynamic for a looooong time between Cindy and Casey. George was the bad cop.. and Cindy was the good cop who lost her temper and then sucked up to KC after she had blown off steam. I believe from what we have seen in the jailhouse videos where Cindy was "devastated" and was searching desperately for Caylee, Cindy STILL gave KC an "out" when questioning her who's apartment had the drum set. I firmly believe that when KC was home from jail.. she sat in the shower with KC and had the same exact type of discussion. She asks KC a hard question and then waits for KC to come up with some piece of fluff and then Cindy "firms it up" by leading KC to the answer that makes most sense to Cindy.

wild

DC: As of effective October the 12th is the last conversation, or whatever, that I've ever had with Casey Anthony. I've not provided any services from that day forward.

JA: Okay.

DC: And exclusively from that date of only being providing services to George and Cindy Anthony..

JA: Alright.

DC: Jose Baez went ahead and, and blocked any contact.

p. 38

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4380098/Transcript-of-Dominic-Casey-interview-01072009

I could ~swear~ I read where he visited once in the jail, and remarked that they didn't talk about anything pertaining to the case. But I can't find anything to back that up.

He did 08/08/08 I think I confirmed that off the jail visitor logs - do you want me to log into my desktop and get a link?

Can I just toss out there once again, how odd it is that another 'psychic' walked and drove near where Caylee was found (St.John) and how odd it is that their entire game plan seems to be based on 'psychics' and lies? I sure wonder if DC or any of the players ever had contact with her.

Okay...somebody help me out here, please.

Exactly when what KC's FIRST arrest? Because in Luke's email dated August 18th, 2008 addressed to DC he references LP. IIRC, LP didn't enter the picture until bail became an issue.:waitasec:

"Dominic - are you going to be able to close this before Leo Padilla beats the truth out of Casey? This guy is a real piece of muck and cannot be trusted."

from pdf pg. 109; discovery pg. 20633

Exactly when what KC's FIRST arrest? Because in Luke's email dated August 18th, 2008 addressed to DC he references LP. IIRC, LP didn't enter the picture until bail became an issue.:waitasec:

"Dominic - are you going to be able to close this before Leo Padilla beats the truth out of Casey? This guy is a real piece of muck and cannot be trusted."

'Beach, I think that August 18th date might be legit. See link:

http://www.wesh.com/r/17340491/detail.html

ETA: Aug 18, 2008 was a Monday. The article I linked above was dated Aug 29, 2008 (a Thursday) and stated that "a bail bondsman from California paid the $500,000 bond to free the mother from jail last week." So that would make timing of the email about right.

07/16/08
KC
Original arrest date

Off the top of my head I think the last jailhouse visit with KC was 7/31/08. KC talks about them having an opportunity to get her out on bail. I believe it was shortly after that LP posted her bail. jmo

I'm right there with ya, Chiquita. I am totally baffled by this.

The email is dated 9/1/08. KC wasn't bailed out until 9/16/08. Did DC visit her prior to 9/1/08?

I am trying to understand if this theory was planted by KC or CA.

Seriously. Just when I think these people can't get any more disgusting, they manage to prove me wrong.

BBM
Beach,
Casey was bailed out by Padilla on August 21, 2008. DC was hired by Baez in July 2008

IIRC somewhere between August 28-30 the Padilla's revoked the bond and Casey went back to jail.

Casey was arrested on August 29,2008 while out on bond and charged with the check fraud charges.

Casey was arrested IIRC 2 more times on the check fraud charges and was again bailed out of jail by another bail bondsman until the Grand Jury Indictment on October 15th.

You smeller is right on track with mine. I smell a Daisy Chain and have for a long time.

and..........."even if we can’t go till Nov.
- I don’t seee them finding her for a while
– hha hha –”

HOW IN THE NAME OF ANYTHING THAT IS GOOD CAN ANYONE TYPE hha hha after typing that sentence????

Aside from your bolded part, I am most offended by the "hha hha".
For heaven's sake, this is a beautiful little girl that unusual woman is giggling about!

I agree the hha hha part is offensive...
IMO the THEM that is being referred to about not finding Caylee for a while and laughing is LE

You have a few more dates to fill in after this doc dump -- looks like you've got your work cut out for you!

LOL - I know, my head is spinning just thinking about how to update this now. If you all think it would be beneficial to update it - send me pm on what you want added with link to page and source and I will add them!
It helps me to see it this way, but I am a visual person so I needed it laid out simple and constructive if that makes sense.

I believe LP was on NG before KC was bailed out stating he was about to post her bail. Maybe someone else can remember seeing this as well. jmo

http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html (august 28 & 29 2008)

"As evidence mounts that Caylee is dead, the Anthony family seems to have no end of conspiracy theories. They blame everyone but Casey.

"Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard. Why don't you talk to them about their security?" Cindy Anthony said Thursday evening."

I wonder if Cindy's statement above was around the time DC was investigating the dead stripper in Casey's car theory.

Further down in the same article;

Padilla told Eyewitness News earlier that Baez changed the rules after Padilla agreed to pay the $50,000 to spring Casey by forbidding Padilla, or the security people he's paying, from talking to Casey about the case.

"She kept saying, 'Get me out of jail. Get me out of jail. I want to look for my baby.' She hasn't made one statement regarding, 'Let's go look for the baby,'" Padilla said. "

Her first arrest was July 16th, after walking them down that hallway at Universal.

She spent a month in jail before LP came on the scene to post the bond. She was arrested about 10 days after she was bonded out (2nd arrest) then bonded out again right away.
She was arrested for the 3rd time in September around the 12th for the petty theft charges, they arrested her at JB's office.
The 4th arrest is after the GJ indictment in Oct.
I think LP was in talks with JB a couple weeks before he bonded her out and DC must have known about it.

He did 08/08/08 I think I confirmed that off the jail visitor logs - do you want me to log into my desktop and get a link?

From my post #51...Quoting myself...

What about this one??? When did the testing come back on the trunk? Certainly not before 08/06/08...Just what did all of these people know? From DC to Dearmont...BBM-

D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Wednesday, August 06,200810:01 PM
dearmont@netzero.com

Subject:

RE: Interesting

I believe Cindy would have been totally open with you and would imagine the information went
from you to Eric Ameye to John Allen. I believe there will not be a hit on the DNA and
believe it will come up as a gasoline stain) be careful Luke with what you pass to others I
believe in the Anthony Family and that this is a kidnapping case. You have probably hit a
sore spot with the authorities because they are taking a lot of flack as you probably know .
. . take care I
Kindest regards"

Dominic

They ALL knew about Caylee in the trunk BEFORE 08/06/08, and DC knew about the "stain" and that there will be no DNA...AND then he goes to see ICA in jail...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa