2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Beach,
Casey was bailed out by Padilla on August 21, 2008. DC was hired by Baez in July 2008

IIRC somewhere between August 28-30 the Padilla's revoked the bond and Casey went back to jail.

Casey was arrested on August 29,2008 while out on bond and charged with the check fraud charges.

Casey was arrested IIRC 2 more times on the check fraud charges and was again bailed out of jail by another bail bondsman until the Grand Jury Indictment on October 15th.

Thanks much!

Okay, so this puts Luke's email dated August 18, 2008 into a different perspective. The one where he is concerned about LP "beating the truth out of Casey".

This email is BEFORE she is actually bailed out, but just AFTER LP enters the picture trying to strike a deal w/ JB. IIRC, LP wanted access to talk to Casey, but JB refused. Eventually, LP bailed her out anyway.

So, was the TRUTH known as early as August??? Why the concern about Casey spilling the truth? What made Luke & Dominic assume KC knew the truth?

DC: As of effective October the 12th is the last conversation, or whatever, that I've ever had with Casey Anthony. I've not provided any services from that day forward.

JA: Okay.

DC: And exclusively from that date of only being providing services to George and Cindy Anthony..

JA: Alright.

DC: Jose Baez went ahead and, and blocked any contact.

p. 38

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4380098/Transcript-of-Dominic-Casey-interview-01072009

I could ~swear~ I read where he visited once in the jail, and remarked that they didn't talk about anything pertaining to the case. But I can't find anything to back that up.

Didn't Dominic accompany Baez on one of his visits to the jail? If that's the case, it was probably considered an attorney visit and we will never know what they talked about.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html (august 28 & 29 2008)

"As evidence mounts that Caylee is dead, the Anthony family seems to have no end of conspiracy theories. They blame everyone but Casey.

"Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard. Why don't you talk to them about their security?" Cindy Anthony said Thursday evening."

I wonder if Cindy's statement above was around the time DC was investigating the dead stripper in Casey's car theory.

Further down in the same article;

Padilla told Eyewitness News earlier that Baez changed the rules after Padilla agreed to pay the $50,000 to spring Casey by forbidding Padilla, or the security people he's paying, from talking to Casey about the case.

"She kept saying, 'Get me out of jail. Get me out of jail. I want to look for my baby.' She hasn't made one statement regarding, 'Let's go look for the baby,'" Padilla said. "

RedBBM

I swear... the one thing these emails really do is help make sense of all the statements and crazy theories that CA spoke about to the media. At least now we know where/why she was coming up with all this carp.

Talk about pure desperation. Oh my... Such pitiful, lame attempts. Just pathetic

From my post #51...Quoting myself...

What about this one??? When did the testing come back on the trunk? Certainly not before 08/06/08...Just what did all of these people know? From DC to Dearmont...BBM-

D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Wednesday, August 06,200810:01 PM
dearmont@netzero.com

Subject:

RE: Interesting

I believe Cindy would have been totally open with you and would imagine the information went
from you to Eric Ameye to John Allen. I believe there will not be a hit on the DNA and
believe it will come up as a gasoline stain) be careful Luke with what you pass to others I
believe in the Anthony Family and that this is a kidnapping case. You have probably hit a
sore spot with the authorities because they are taking a lot of flack as you probably know .
. . take care I
Kindest regards"

Dominic

They ALL knew about Caylee in the trunk BEFORE 08/06/08, and DC knew about the "stain" and that there will be no DNA...AND then he goes to see ICA in jail...

Here is the article about the tests on the trunk.
http://www.wesh.com/r/17314603/detail.html August 27, 2008.

While Casey was out on bond, we heard news from the Oak Ridge Lab about the smell of decomp in her car.

EDIT
OOPS sorry, You meant about the Stain in the trunk and not about the smell in the car.

This guy is delusional. He seems to think he's a gumshoe in an old movie. Everyone is "moving drugs" and there's a crime ring, he may have a location on the remains of trenton duckett, he's got a "man on the ground " in Athens, there's a body in a lake that may be connected to Fusian...wow. He is an expert on cadaver dogs now too? What a renaissance man he is! I'm sorry, this is so disgusting and ridiculous. What a sham of a human being.

This is a simple case. Not complicated.

BBM and LOL!

Then why have I been 'chained' to my computer discussing or at least touching on all of the above topics for over two years now?

From my post #51...Quoting myself...

What about this one??? When did the testing come back on the trunk? Certainly not before 08/06/08...Just what did all of these people know? From DC to Dearmont...BBM-

D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Wednesday, August 06,200810:01 PM
dearmont@netzero.com

Subject:

RE: Interesting

I believe Cindy would have been totally open with you and would imagine the information went

from you to Eric Ameye to John Allen. I believe there will not be a hit on the DNA and
believe it will come up as a gasoline stain) be careful Luke with what you pass to others I
believe in the Anthony Family and that this is a kidnapping case. You have probably hit a
sore spot with the authorities because they are taking a lot of flack as you probably know .
. . take care I
Kindest regards"

Dominic

They ALL knew about Caylee in the trunk BEFORE 08/06/08, and DC knew about the "stain" and that there will be no DNA...AND then he goes to see ICA in jail...

I feel sure DC knew about the stain in the trunk very early on. I think he was going on a wing & a prayer that it would show up as gasoline and no DNA results. Just hope and speculation on his part, imo. Maybe CA even threw this out there and he bit.

RedBBM

I swear... the one thing these emails really do is help make sense of all the statements and crazy theories that CA spoke about to the media. At least now we know where/why she was coming up with all this carp.

Talk about pure desperation. Oh my... Such pitiful, lame attempts. Just pathetic

Yes it sure does.
It seems quite obvious now that so much of what Cindy was stating to the media for all to hear was being fed to her, was accepted by her, that is what she wanted to believe, that is what she wanted to hear.

DC et al do not give Cindy any scientific, concrete evidence or information but she, I guess, believes it because she wanted to.

Yet we have seen and heard Cindy will not believe the evidence against Casey, the scientific evidence pointing towards Casey as the killer of Caylee and to this day questions the ME's DNA results that the remains found were Caylee's

Cindy did get a Nursing degree right?

Yes, it is pitiful, lame, pathetic, desperate.
Do I feel sad for her. I did at one time, I can not say for certain anymore.

This stuff is bananas!) If you agree, say apples; if not, say grapes.

Gibby!

images

I feel sure DC knew about the stain in the trunk very early on. I think he was going on a wing & a prayer that it would show up as gasoline and no DNA results. Just hope and speculation on his part, imo. Maybe CA even threw this out there and he bit.

BBM
Agreed.
He probably thought that because of the gas can stealing incident and that Casey had them in the trunk before throwing them towards George with a few choice words when he asked for them on June 24..when she was caught coming home during the day when GA & CA should have been at work.

He did 08/08/08 I think I confirmed that off the jail visitor logs - do you want me to log into my desktop and get a link?

Thank you! Link not necessary. What I remember about this was his description of the visit later (can't remember with who or when) in which he said they talked about the weather, etc. - anything but the case.

IMO - This goes back to the cleaning of the trunk...More than one time? By more than one person? Why even bring up GAS?

I mean really, they were looking for a live Caylee - why is DC discussing ANY type of DNA at this EARLY point???

What if KC claims are the only truth in any of this? I know, we don't want to think of it and we can't give KC any benefit of the doubt in telling the truth, but what if cindy in one of her excited utterances told DC about a family secret?
At least worth pondering given how early this comes into play. JMHO, etc.....

You know, I was just playing that out in my head....the whole jailhouse meeting with GA, CA and KC where KC says "don't worry, I haven't said anything"......it would make perfect sense. What if it is a deep, dark family secret? I know these things do happen. Then, JB's "you will all understand" statement.....You are right ANJ...what if the only truthful thing about this whole mess is that KC was abused by her father?

Still doesn't excuse the fact that she killed her daughter. It would only explain the steps that let up to that fateful day.

According to this email from the latest dump......YES!!!!!!!

From pg 318 in the emails doc.

Email from Dominic to Luke on August 27, 2008 10:36 PM........

"During the last few days there has been a more noticeable nervousness in Casey's voice and when I feel this she always looks directly into my eyes and I feel her pain.

I comfort her with a hug and a reassrance that I will remain with her through this ordeal.

I believe in Casey; but stand ready for what realization may become. Then I will remain with Casey, Caylee and family until such time that I am no longer needed.

Wow, my head hurts....a lot. It took me two days to get through it all, and its like reading a script for Dumb and Dumber 2.

I agree with those that say all these people do is tell on each other.

Dominic reminds me of that big knucklehead Tanya Harding had as her "body guard" during the Nancy Kerigan knee whack debacle. Delusional, pathetic, and no moral compass at all. In the end, what did DC get for all of his "super sleuthing"? no home, no job, no money, no nothing, and ended up as he pointed out "I look like a bloody fool"

I hope he sinks the A's - all four of them.

pg 233

August 25th, 2008 Dominic to Luke

Luke, Padilla has nothing. He is a speculator and we feed him tid bits for him to play with. He is under my direction and control.

Soooooooooooooooooo......I think we know why the cowboy didn't want to take a polygraph eh???

"During the last few days there has been a more noticeable nervousness in Casey's voice and when I feel this she always looks directly into my eyes and I feel her pain.

I comfort her with a hug and a reassrance that I will remain with her through this ordeal.

I believe in Casey; but stand ready for what realization may become. Then I will remain with Casey, Caylee and family until such time that I am no longer needed.

Good catch, SOTS! This was during the short time she was out on bail, thanks to LP. Only a day or two before LP revoked his bail and she was thrown back in the slammer. So we know he spoke with her when she was at home....

Awwww, how sweet. He was falling under KC's spell, just like Jose. Then he settled for CA (allegedly). :rolleyes:

Well DC has fibbed to LE then according to my notes:
07/29/08
DC / G&C

DC / JB
DC first tells LE he was contacted by G&C (note: CA says verbal agreement with DC prior to written one.) Later changes to Baez and “letter of engagement” is signed

Cindy admits to verbal earlier, hummm...... puzzle, pieces, indictments ........ lunch time! Is there a head spinning smile - if not we need one!

pg 233

August 25th, 2008 Dominic to Luke

Luke, Padilla has nothing. He is a speculator and we feed him tid bits for him to play with. He is under my direction and control.

Soooooooooooooooooo......I think we know why the cowboy didn't want to take a polygraph eh???

This is so funny to me! :D The only control DC could exert during that time was courtesy of JB, since he made darn sure LP could not talk directly to KC.

I mean can anyone really see pompous LP taking orders from the meek DC? Hardly. LP fixed that. Bail revoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious