2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

Thanks, but Lancelot beat me to it!

Only by a half a minute! :hug:

I still can not get over Spitz. I looked at the body and saw no duct tape.
(Well, didn't they have to remove it, there Doc?")

At the end of the tape, you can here JB & BC talking about it! Someone with headphones might be able to hear it better, my speakers are carp!!!

HELP!!!

At the end of the tape, you can here JB & BC talking about it! Someone with headphones might be able to hear it better, my speakers are carp!!!

HELP!!!

which tape with JB and BC talking ??

Thanks to ThinkTank at #340, I was dead wrong.

It never ceases to amaze me how much I don't know about this case, despite all that I think I do. I realize part of my problem is that I don't go back and research for links and quotes, I rely on my memory. I apologize in advance for that and really feel I'll no longer post anything, I'll just read. sorry. boooo me.[/QUOT

Hey Gnatctcher, don't beat yourslf up over a mistake, we all make them. For many of us whose minds have been mired in the quicksand of this case far too long, it's bound to happen prolly more than once. So many names, dates court cases, to say nothing of having to deal with parties I just do not want to mention again today, who outright lie to make us even more crazy. Naah, don't sweat the small stuff.

How is that ffor a run on sentence??? :>)

Yes, and that leads us to where he is today. Baez could not have made claims in his motions without mom and pop's enthusiastic endorsement and exhibits, these dots are pretty close together to connect .Brad is saying , publicly, those are lies, the person who wrote them and the attorney perpetuating them are responsible for that.

In the "It depends what the definition of is, is" Bill Clinton style, I imagine Baez is twisting words around. Brad may have said something like Mark never would have let me look at those records if he didn't have the waiver mom and pop signed ( meaning that Mark already had it ). Baez could have ran with that and wants to make it seem Brad said unless mom and pop will sign one, or signed one at the time he asked to see the records. imo. Jose Baez has known for a very ,very long time.... since this first came up.... that Brad and Linda ( under the exact same proviso as the defense, no copying, no note taking , whatsoever ,) reviewed and tagged documents of TES. We had several hearings where it was discussed. The only one this is new news to is either Mason, or perhaps on the lawyers Baaez's poses questions to on his light serve. Mr.Baez better hope and pray that Mr. Nejame's waiver does not predate any would be misunderstood words that he and Andrea heard in his office from Brad. Unfortunately for Mr. Baez he was less than grateful and respectful about Andrea's departure when she left, so if he is looking for her to get on board with how he remembered it, I imagine she will not. In the words of Judge Strickland, "This is where posturing can get you into trouble".

Let's review;

Baez asked for the prosecutors to be removed from the case, all three of them, career civil servants;,
Baez asked for them to be sanctioned, claimed they charged this case with impermissible motives, everything from gender bias to ...you name it;
Baez and Mason called for the judge to step aside;
Baez, Andrea, Todd and Mason have accused Mark Nejame of conflicts of interest;
today it is Brad Conway, with the bulls eye

Who among is thinks the boy who cried wolf gets taught a lesson by story's end?

As an officer of the court, imo, Brad had no choice but to let the court know those are inaccurate statements in the defense filing. Resigning the post may be perfunctory, getting it on the record the truth of the matter I agree with. Notice you saw no Affidavit from Andrea Lyon as an exhibit. Right?

MOO

Brad Conway waived the conflict in open court 1/30/09 at 33 min mark:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18603229/index.html

Andrea Lyon started with KC 5/29/09: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...y_1_death-penalty-death-penalty-attorney-lyon

ETA: He's caught in another lie!!!!

Thanks to ThinkTank at #340, I was dead wrong.

It never ceases to amaze me how much I don't know about this case, despite all that I think I do. I realize part of my problem is that I don't go back and research for links and quotes, I rely on my memory. I apologize in advance for that and really feel I'll no longer post anything, I'll just read. sorry. boooo me.
Aw, don't be thinking that way. I do it too, hoping someone will post the link for me when I can't remember where a link is, which 90% of the time they do.

Good grief, I have forgotten, posted something and then I have killed the thread. Thread killer I am.

We all do it. And we forgive each other.

Aw, don't be thinking that way. I do it too, hoping someone will post the link for me when I can't remember where a link is, which 90% of the time they do.

Good grief, I have forgotten, posted something and then I have killed the thread. Thread killer I am.

We all do it. And we forgive each other.

And my mind? Pfft!
I heard Mel Gibson crashed his car in Malibu and I immediately said, "What the hell was he doing in Florida?"
Derrrr

Yes, please at the end of the hearing I think at 34min 50 sec. The last think I clearly hear is JB "we have to talk about that".

:blowkiss:

I cannot get the link to work??
Beach posted the Hearing on YouTube on page 11 - but it cuts off where you hear JB saying we need to talk ....

page 11
Beach
In this video of the Jan. 20 hearing regarding TES, Brad Conway addresses the waiver of conflict -

@ the 4:30 mark
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYPwHb7Hw4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
Complete Video Casey Anthony Hearing 1/30 - 5 of 5
yourturntohelp | January 31, 2009

I just had a horrible thought! The only person I can think of that would come forward to repsresent the A's........Janie Weintraub..... I would go crazy, I barely survived JVM on Friday.

OMG! Perish the thought! Yet I wouldn't be surprised.

CA would never hook up with Janie. CA would be put in her place faster than we could say, "WOW". Nope, CA knows she needs another "patsy" to order around. Janie is not her girl friend.

I cannot get the link to work??
Beach posted the Hearing on YouTube on page 11 - but it cuts off where you hear JB saying we need to talk ....

page 11
Beach
In this video of the Jan. 20 hearing regarding TES, Brad Conway addresses the waiver of conflict -

@ the 4:30 mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYPwHb7Hw4&feature=player_embedded
Complete Video Casey Anthony Hearing 1/30 - 5 of 5
yourturntohelp | January 31, 2009

Thanks for trying Think!

I'm not buying Conway's excuse at all. I would also like to know why he even stuck with them for so long.
I wish people would just tell the truth when they are escaping the mess that are the Anthony's.
I wonder who the next lawyer will be for the Anthony's? Will it be a law student who isn't wise enough to know better and just needs the credits instead of cash. God knows the Anthony's have no money (according to them).

I'm not buying Conway's excuse at all. I would also like to know why he even stuck with them for so long.
I wish people would just tell the truth when they are escaping the mess that are the Anthony's.
I wonder who the next lawyer will be for the Anthony's? Will it be a law student who isn't wise enough to know better and just needs the credits instead of cash. God knows the Anthony's have no money (according to them).

Here is the most recent info I found from BC:

WOFL-Ch. 35’s Derrol Nail talked to Conway after the attorney arrived at Orlando International Airport this afternoon.

Nail quickly summed up the issue: Baez “says he didn’t get the same access to Texas EquuSearch records that Brad Conway did. Now Conway told me that’s b.s., and that’s a quote.”

Did Conway use the issue as a way out of case?

“Absolutely not,” Conway told Nail. “George and Cindy Anthony are good people. They deserve good counsel. And I would have stuck this out to the end if that was possible.”

WOFL added that Conway had offered the Anthonys to help find a new attorney if they want one.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ampaign=Feed:+entertainment/tv/tvguy+(TV+Guy)

HELP!!!

I listened like you asked and this is what I got.

Baez says to Conway "We need to talk about that."

Conway says something to Baez that I can not hear.

Baez says "I'm sorry." As if he didn't hear Conway.

Conway repeats it, again I couldn't hear him.

Baez says "No. You know what, I'll ask her. I'll ask her."

Baez then turns to Casey whispers something in her ear. Casey shakes her head yes. Baez then says to Casey "Do you want to?"

Casey shakes her head yes and says "ok."

Baez then turns back to talk to Conway I suppose since I can't see the person and I can not hear what he is saying.

Casey leaves the courtroom.

Sorry that I couldn't be of more help but it sounds as if Baez was letting Conway know that later on they would talk about it and then maybe Conway had a request from George and/or Cindy and Casey agreed to it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back