General theory thread and motives rehashed #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bolded by me...

Good question...

If this night ...that AH is speaking of...if the night...Haleigh 'went missing" this is my theory on that...

I know that most companies will not permit any employee to clock in..EARLIER..than their normal/regular starting time...unless by approval..

IMO...Ron went to work...EARLIER..(STRICTLY..to be seen ..to account for his wherebouts......and he could not CLOCK IN...until his regular/normal starting time.....He perhaps just hung around and talked to folks so they would remember him...being there...EARLIER....before him starting his job..But he HAD to be able to account for his wherebouts..before his normal/regular starting time...(since Haleigh had died ...just a short time before.)..His co-workers could verify...his presence at the job..before his starting time....
At Ron's normal starting time...he clocked in and began work...

This is just my opinion...based on his atty said Ron left earlier for work.

I understand what you are saying but I still don't believe he arrived at PDM by 4:15 or 4:30 that afternoon...
And to my knowledge there haven't been in witnesses who claimed he was there at that time...One would think IF he had an air tight alibi and someone saw him or even talked to him before his shift started at 5:00 pm or whenever it started, LE would have revealed that information...HELL-O IF it were me, I would be demanding LE tell the world I was there and I would demand the person/s who saw me tell the world they saw me......JMHO..

Regarding Ron's hours that day...didn't his attorney say that Ron went into work 45 minutes ...EARLY....(sorry..no link...........just..if memory serves)

Did he leave for work 45 minutes early....OR...start work...45 minutes early...

I am working a theory here....

Most companies will not permit an employee beginning their shift 45 minutes earlier than their start shift......unless approved...

If Ron DID NOT have approval to start 45 minutes early....
Then why did he leave so early????
IMO...He got the heck..."out of Dodge"....

Perhaps he wanted to "be seen" by others at his job site as a witness he was at work at a certain time...

He wanted to "be seen" at the store buying the peanuts...

It appears to me....he needed witnesses to see/remember him...at certain times..

To be "seen" early ...beginning work.....and be "seen" after work to account for his time ...

On the other hand, perhaps Ron had approval to start his shift 45 minutes earlier...
If true.....How many hours did he work???.....from 4:15 p.m.to 3:00 a.m.???

OR....in going in earlier...he got off earlier...
I am puzzled....

I agree, companies especially in our economy don't let you start your shift early. I have always questioned the real reason Kimball & Snider dropped Ron as a client.

Kimball & Snider were representing Ron at first and after the child abuse allegations were said to be false they no longer represented Ron. I also recall that they made it clear that they did not and were not in any way representing Misty. A red flag went up when Kimball & Snider stepped away from representing Ron.

Later TS I think was the one that said on NG that Ron always went into work 30-45 min early and he even worked 3 hrs over time that night. Which I found odd as well since he had called Tommy to look for Misty and Misty didn't take any of Ron's calls. So, who was Ron talking to? There is said to be anywhere from 25-90+ calls that were made.

Early on Ron made claims that he was working 8hrs-making an honest living at work, and that is why he could not shed any light on what may of happen to Haleigh. Even went as far to say, it was not Misty's fault that Haleigh got stolen, that it could of been anyone...anyone one of them. I think his pastor also had mentioned that Ron had worked 8hrs..maybe that is what Ron told him. Art Harris had reported last yr that someone from PDM said Ron was at work for his shift and even was seen eating dinner there. But that does not mean Ron didn't leave at midnight and come back. IMO, unless Ron worked side by side by someone he could of left PDM at any time. Or he could of been calling/texting instructions to someone. KP had said on NG the other day that someone had seen Ron leave the kids in the car before while he was at work. So, there is two sides to every story and maybe some did see Ron, they all have been pretty quiet and IMO it's because there is much more, LE told them to keep tight lipped, and someone may of even seen him leave and come back. :cow:

Read what Art had reported regarding Ron's work hours: http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/#more-1731

I understand what you are saying but I still don't believe he arrived at PDM by 4:15 or 4:30 that afternoon...
And to my knowledge there haven't been in witnesses who claimed he was there at that time...One would think IF he had an air tight alibi and someone saw him or even talked to him before his shift started at 5:00 pm or whenever it started, LE would have revealed that information...HELL-O IF it were me, I would be demanding LE tell the world I was there and I would demand the person/s who saw me tell the world they saw me......JMHO..

I agree...to my knowledge, I have not heard/read/ ANY information from his co-workers..regarding what they know/saw...

I have a feeling the LE have asked the company and its employees to keep from giving any interviews...and answering any reporters questions

IMO...they have been questioned by LE..
and the LE is just going to release what they want us to know..Grrrrrrrrr...

As for the distance between these residences to his job location..I wish I could help but do not live there...Perhaps someone could find out here...

I agree, companies especially in our economy don't let you start your shift early. I have always questioned the real reason Kimball & Snider dropped Ron as a client.

Kimball & Snider were representing Ron at first and after the child abuse allegations were said to be false they no longer represented Ron. I also recall that they made it clear that they did not and were not in any way representing Misty. A red flag went up when Kimball & Snider stepped away from representing Ron.

Later TS I think was the one that said on NG that Ron always went into work 30-45 min early and he even worked 3 hrs over time that night. Which I found odd as well since he had called Tommy to look for Misty and Misty didn't take any of Ron's calls. So, who was Ron talking to? There is said to be anywhere from 25-90+ calls that were made.

Early on Ron made claims that he was working 8hrs-making an honest living at work, and that is why he could not shed any light on what may of happen to Haleigh. Even went as far to say, it was not Misty's fault that Haleigh got stolen, that it could of been anyone...anyone one of them. I think his pastor also had mentioned that Ron had worked 8hrs..maybe that is what Ron told him. Art Harris had reported last yr that someone from PDM said Ron was at work for his shift and even was seen eating dinner there. But that does not mean Ron didn't leave at midnight and come back. IMO, unless Ron worked side by side by someone he could of left PDM at any time. Or he could of been calling/texting instructions to someone. KP had said on NG the other day that someone had seen Ron leave the kids in the car before while he was at work. So, there is two sides to every story and maybe some did see Ron, they all have been pretty quiet and IMO it's because there is much more, LE told them to keep tight lipped, and someone may of even seen him leave and come back. :cow:

Read what Art had reported regarding Ron's work hours: http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/#more-1731

bolded by me....

I agree...

THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION.....

IF....there ...EVER...was a good ..time/reason.....to sneak out of work..and go check on things elsewhere....it would be..THIS NIGHT..over..the demise of YOUR OWN child....

bolded by me....

Please tell me......HOW...could...ANYONE...(trying to establish an alibi that they were not at home ...at the time their child died......and a disposal/cover up going on behind the scenes)..................EAT....DINNER???

all in my own opinion

ITA....and I think his mother has been running the show. She's VERY involved in my opinion. I'm still not convinced that something didn't happen to HaLeigh on her watch.

I agree. I think this is a very good possibility.

I have been thinking about Hank Jr. telling Timmy in one of his calls that the reason he was in this mess was because of Ronald and Misty.
Misty told her dad in one of the calls that Ron and family are not who they portray to be..they all use drugs to, something to that effect.

Misty had also told her dad that even when she did tell LE the truth they did not believe her. She has said that they need to look at someone else and even when she took her LVA she said she was not sure if Ron had anything to do with it.

Both Misty and Tommy have given hints here or there about Ron and LE not wanting to hear anything that has to do with Ron. My question is, why not?
I know LE can not be so blind. If we go back to day one, who is the one that has shown the most bizarre behavior? Ronald, the father of a missing child.
Instead of going in and talking to LE as requested, he avoided them, he married Misty the last person who he claims seen her, gets tattoos, takes off to NY for his honey moon, sells drugs, uses drugs, buys a new truck, threated CJ? and CJ even said that LE wouldn't do anything about it, and they didn't. And the list goes on and on with Ron and the Cummings. I have tried so hard to keep an open mind, but I just don't understand anything that Ronald has done since that 911 was placed by Misty. Why didn't he call? It was his daughter that was missing and he didn't even want to give LE her DOB....his reply was F* her DOB and hangs up on the dispatcher.

In another one of Art's articles it was unclear as to whom LE was referring to when it came to inconsistencies. IMO, this time they were referring to Ronald. Not sure though...

"snip" http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/#more-1731
Police sources; Ron appears to have a solid alibi, that he was at work for his full shift, backed up by fellow workers and pings from the cell towers around the PDM Bridge’s Palatka plant.

:waitasec:While Cummings’ Palatka lawyers strangely damned our report about what police told me appears to be a solid alibi–he was at work–in a press release, they declined to elaborate on what they called inconsistencies and hearsay in the story because they didn’t want to prejudice the investigation.
In an exclusive interview, Captain Dominic Piscatello, head of major crimes for the PCSD, told me Cummings had been invited to speak with investigators this week, and planned to visit the station with this lawyers. (BBM: This is around the time Ron started avoiding LE and if I am not mistaken he never showed up until LE put that statement out that Ron and Misty would not come in for questioning.)

O/T: Does anyone else recall the article by Art I think it was when WBG mom called LE because someone in a red truck was threating her son WBG? A neighbor said that the man looked to be someone other than Ron, a relative of Ron's that was threating WBG? LE didn't want to take the report but WBG mom went down to the station and made them file the report? So what ever did LE do with that Report and why was Ron there? Why did someone else show up?
This is the only one I can find now, there is another I just can't find it. :banghead:

"snip" http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/22/exclusive-bolo-for-haleigh-cummings-dad/#more-1694

She was also worried when a man knocked on her door Sunday night, an hour after Cummings did his drive by. Mary Brooks says she told police she feared he was sent by Ronald to take Jordan.

On the police tape we obtained, Brooks can be heard saying she “peeked out my peep hole” and saw a “thin, black guy, maybe a friend of (Ronald’s). He does not need to be here, claiming, you know, bothering me about the baby he said he didn’t have.”

On the tape, the dispatcher asks, “When he came through, did he stop at all or drive through?”

“He just cruised through and my daughter was coming through and they passed each other, and she (saw) his new wife…

When officers drove through the neighborhood looking for Cummings, they didn’t see his car, but did interview Brooks. No report was filed because there was no evidence a crime had been committed, Palatka police officials told me. But Brooks tells me she followed up with a visit to police headquarters Tuesday and asked an officer to to fill out an incident report.

I keep reminding myself that probably the same security guard who witnessed Ron leaving his toddlers in his car overnight in the parkinglot and did not report it, is probably the same guard who is saying that Ron was at work all night. Can't help but wonder what the relationship is between Ron and this guard.:waitasec:

I have been thinking about Hank Jr. telling Timmy in one of his calls that the reason he was in this mess was because of Ronald and Misty.
Misty told her dad in one of the calls that Ron and family are not who they portray to be..they all use drugs to, something to that effect.

Misty had also told her dad that even when she did tell LE the truth they did not believe her. She has said that they need to look at someone else and even when she took her LVA she said she was not sure if Ron had anything to do with it.

Both Misty and Tommy have given hints here or there about Ron and LE not wanting to hear anything that has to do with Ron. My question is, why not?
I know LE can not be so blind. If we go back to day one, who is the one that has shown the most bizarre behavior? Ronald, the father of a missing child.
Instead of going in and talking to LE as requested, he avoided them, he married Misty the last person who he claims seen her, gets tattoos, takes off to NY for his honey moon, sells drugs, uses drugs, buys a new truck, threated CJ? and CJ even said that LE wouldn't do anything about it, and they didn't. And the list goes on and on with Ron and the Cummings. I have tried so hard to keep an open mind, but I just don't understand anything that Ronald has done since that 911 was placed by Misty. Why didn't he call? It was his daughter that was missing and he didn't even want to give LE her DOB....his reply was F* her DOB and hangs up on the dispatcher.

In another one of Art's articles it was unclear as to whom LE was referring to when it came to inconsistencies. IMO, this time they were referring to Ronald. Not sure though...

O/T: Does anyone else recall the article by Art I think it was when WBG mom called LE because someone in a red truck was threating her son WBG? A neighbor said that the man looked to be someone other than Ron, a relative of Ron's that was threating WBG? LE didn't want to take the report but WBG mom went down to the station and made them file the report? So what ever did LE do with that Report and why was Ron there? Why did someone else show up?
This is the only one I can find now, there is another I just can't find it. :banghead:

Someone, the other day, in one of these threads said they were saving a picture of Ron's father in a red truck..

I keep reminding myself that probably the same security guard who witnessed Ron leaving his toddlers in his car overnight in the parkinglot and did not report it, is probably the same guard who is saying that Ron was at work all night. Can't help but wonder what the relationship is between Ron and this guard.:waitasec:

bolded by me...

This IS interesting.......

Which makes me wonder.......If the entrance into work is manned by security guards....and Ron wants to "sneak out"...I am thinking there are possibly other exits...where Ron could leave..and not be seen...

Plus another thought...If Ron worked...his 8 hours..plus overtime...would the SAME guard be on duty..all those hours as well....????what about the guard's breaks and dinner hour..????...How could he be certain Ron was there all the time.., if he was away from his guard post for short periods of time..

Perhaps this guard is saying...Ron was here all night...AS FAR AS I KNOW....How could he be CERTAIN...he saw Ron ..the entire time...As someone on here said...UNLESS..you worked with Ron..side by side...ALL THE HOURS Ron has claimed he worked...that night...it would be difficult to be certain....UNLESS on security camera..the entire time...

all in my own opinion

I would swear on a stack of bibles that I heard Shoemaker on (either JVM or NG) state that Ron always got to work 30-45 minutes before the start of his shift, except that day.

IMO Ron was so pizzzzzzed during the 911 call because according to the plan, the call would be placed while he was at werk. I think that explains all the desperation going on to find Misty, no matter what so that she would be at the MH when the 911 call was placed. I do believe that the first call made to LE (not the 911 call) was either Teresa or Ron calling in a "wellness check" on Misty because she would not answer Ron's calls and she did not show up to babysit. I think that the "she was seen last at her residence 1 - 1 1/2 hours ago was about Tommy seeing Misty at the Magnolia address. I can envision the phone ringing off the hook at the Magnolia address and Tommy finally answering the phone and Ron is on the other end. It is amazing that immediately following the mystery visit from LE at Tyler, Misty is seen in the area of Ron's MH, walking and crying while on the phone. Did Tommy go find Misty and brought her to the MH? Was she partying somewhere else that night and did not stay to babysit the children because she and Ron were still arguing? Were Teresa and Ron frantic to get Misty over at the MH so that 911 could be called? Was Ron dragging his feet getting home, stopping by the store buying peanuts and beer because Misty needed to get to the Mh first and call 911 prior to Ron arriving? I think so.

I would swear on a stack of bibles that I heard Shoemaker on (either JVM or NG) state that Ron always got to work 30-45 minutes before the start of his shift, except that day.

Thanks, that would be interesting to say the least, however I don't recall hearing that information..JMHO

IMO Ron was so pizzzzzzed during the 911 call because according to the plan, the call would be placed while he was at werk. I think that explains all the desperation going on to find Misty, no matter what so that she would be at the MH when the 911 call was placed. I do believe that the first call made to LE (not the 911 call) was either Teresa or Ron calling in a "wellness check" on Misty because she would not answer Ron's calls and she did not show up to babysit. I think that the "she was seen last at her residence 1 - 1 1/2 hours ago was about Tommy seeing Misty at the Magnolia address. I can envision the phone ringing off the hook at the Magnolia address and Tommy finally answering the phone and Ron is on the other end. It is amazing that immediately following the mystery visit from LE at Tyler, Misty is seen in the area of Ron's MH, walking and crying while on the phone. Did Tommy go find Misty and brought her to the MH? Was she partying somewhere else that night and did not stay to babysit the children because she and Ron were still arguing? Were Teresa and Ron frantic to get Misty over at the MH so that 911 could be called? Was Ron dragging his feet getting home, stopping by the store buying peanuts and beer because Misty needed to get to the Mh first and call 911 prior to Ron arriving? I think so.

IMHO..IF Ron or TN made a call to LE about Misty it wasn't for a wellness check.. It was to set her up and frame her...JMHO

all good questions....

If Misty had been a witness to Haleigh's injury/death..(at Magnolia)....and
Ron fled to work...and Ron gave her orders to clean up/cover up...and she DID NOT WANT to be a part of this mess...I can see her...REFUSING his calls all night...and him trying to find her...all the calls and texts..

Also, I can see her...not wanting to come back to Ron's..to make the 911 call....she did not want to be involved...

Do you think...Misty was promised by Ron and TN...if she went along with the 911/plan/cover up....Ron would marry her???????

That would explain why he DID marry her......To help conceal..HIS INVOLVEMENT.......

all in my own opinion

I'm not sure that Ron or TN would call cops for a wellness check, on the same night they were staging a cover-up. But, the cops checking in because of a call, would explain how LE could be so danged sure that Misty wasn't home. & if Ron called in a wellness check, wouldn't he have gone straight home, instead of stopping for cigs? so the cops wouldn't interrogate him about being worried enough to call for a check, but then not being worried enough to go straight home. Maybe somebody else called? & that call wasn't a part of Ron's plan? GGS? I've never thought she was in on a full fledged cover-up, because she seems to always do the opposite of what you'd expect. IDK, but a cop being there for some reason, does make sense...but wouldn't they have just told Misty, 'we know you weren't home, & this is how we know'. too many head games.

all good questions....

If Misty had been a witness to Haleigh's injury/death..(at Magnolia)....and
Ron fled to work...and Ron gave her orders to clean up/cover up...and she DID NOT WANT to be a part of this mess...I can see her...REFUSING his calls all night...and him trying to find her...all the calls and texts..

Also, I can see her...not wanting to come back to Ron's..to make the 911 call....she did not want to be involved...

Do you think...Misty was promised by Ron and TN...if she went along with the 911/plan/cover up....Ron would marry her???????

That would explain why he DID marry her......To help conceal..HIS INVOLVEMENT.......

all in my own opinion

When I first heard about the engagement and marriage between Ron and Misty, I thought that was to protect his involvement because Misty knew the truth about what happened or could testify to them involving her in the cover up of something.

You know that saying "a best friend can be your worst enemy"? This is because the best friend have inside information about you that you may not want everyone to know about. A best friend holds all your secrets shared with them.

In response to the marriage, Ron decided to quote from a famous movie "keep your friends close but your enemy closer," talking about Misty. At that point, IMO, Misty was his worst enemy because of her knowledge behind what happened to Haleigh. IMO, Ron thought that marriage would prevent Misty from testifying against him, if Haleigh was ever found.

JMO of course

When I first heard about the engagement and marriage between Ron and Misty, I thought that was to protect his involvement because Misty knew the truth about what happened or could testify to them involving her in the cover up of something.

You know that saying "a best friend can be your worst enemy"? This is because the best friend have inside information about you that you may not want everyone to know about. A best friend holds all your secrets shared with them.

In response to the marriage, Ron decided to quote from a famous movie "keep your friends close but your enemy closer," talking about Misty. At that point, IMO, Misty was his worst enemy because of her knowledge behind what happened to Haleigh. IMO, Ron thought that marriage would prevent Misty from testifying against him, if Haleigh was ever found.

JMO of course

bolded by me....

I do believe there is truth in that...IMO...Misty DOES know what happened and she certainly does know that Ron is VERY MUCH involved...

I hope she tells the truth about what happened that night...but .....TN has already put it out there..that Misty is a liar and needs to be hanged...and cannot be believed...IMO...TN is afraid MISTY ..WILL...tell the truth....and TN is trying hard ..now.....to discredit anything Misty is NOW..going to say...
It will be interesting to keep a watch on TN and any future statements from her regarding Misty..

Isn't it interesting to see the behavior and comments NOW coming from TN ...?? These are the comments and behavior we would expected to see...in the BEGINNING...about Misty...from TN..

Instead we saw TN loving the marriage of Misty to Ron....and giving her family heirloom jewelry...and making statements how wonderful Misty is....

BIG TURN AROUND.....Why????.......TN is scared.......Misty may tell ...........................all in my own opinion

all in my own opinion.

bolded by me....

I do believe there is truth in that...IMO...Misty DOES know what happened and she certainly does know that Ron is VERY MUCH involved...

I hope she tells the truth about what happened that night...but .....TN has already put it out there..that Misty is a liar and needs to be hanged...and cannot be believed...IMO...TN is afraid MISTY ..WILL...tell the truth....and TN is trying hard ..now.....to discredit anything Misty is NOW..going to say...
It will be interesting to keep a watch on TN and any future statements from her regarding Misty..

Isn't it interesting to see the behavior and comments NOW coming from TN ...?? These are the comments and behavior we would expected to see...in the BEGINNING...about Misty...from TN..

Instead we saw TN loving the marriage of Misty to Ron....and giving her family heirloom jewelry...and making statements how wonderful Misty is....

BIG TURN AROUND.....Why????.......TN is scared.......Misty may tell ...........................all in my own opinion

all in my own opinion.

Let me also add...remember when TN asked Ron in that jail call "DO YOU THINK SHE WILL TALK"? Right then it confirmed my opinion of Ron and TN knowing what happen to Haleigh.. Misty and Tommy both have said that LE will not hear what they have to say about Ron. Why I ask? Why would LE not want to hear what they have to say? Yes, they are all liars and if what Misty has said so far was a lie, then why not test/investigate their claims about Ronald? Makes no sense to me.:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member