OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching a show on tv last night about another family with a young daughter who came up missing in much the same way. Alot of things are very similar in the cases including wanting to live off the'' grid' I didnt catch the name of the family or the state but I thought it was arkansas.
I also didnt see the whole show because my 13 yr old was throwing her very first teen fit. I was hoping I had time before she flipped her lid but I guess not. So I do not know if I will be able to post much because she will need all my time and attention until she is 19. Glad they are 6 yrs apart and the last one is a boy.

She likely and hopefully will need your attention for another 80 years. ;)

When the thought on the case comes back to you, let us know. I am not sure which family you are referring to.

Bill Mueller, 52, and wife Nancy, 28, along with Nancy Mueller's 8 year old daughter Sara powell.

Tilly Arkansas. The interent does not seems to have alot of the details that the show mentions.
Their truck was found on a mountain.
They wanted to live off the grids..
lots of motives and money in both cases. I havent found a link to the show yet.

I forgot to mention two people are in prison for commiting the murders. Those two people were part of white supremacy group that were robbing people to fund the group.

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/03/29/us/killings-illuminate-culture-of-white-supremacists.html
http://http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:QziiuAgnDVgJ:www.constitution.org/okc/jdt01-04.htm+mueller+family+murders&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

There are tons of court docs. I have not found an article that gives the details about the time period before they were found and the clues they were lefft with yet.

I dont want distract from the jamison thread by posting about this case. I just wanted to point out how odd it is that some details of their lives and disappeance are alike. Including having a random white supremacist living with them.

Soul and Oriah, thanks for finding this case.

Coincidence?

This slaughter of this family was thirteen years before the Jamisons went missing. The circumstances seem very eerily familiar with parents and 8 yr old daughter.

Maybe these supremacist groups are widespread throughout the area.

I checked on Map Quest and Tilly is only 187 miles from Red Oak.
Driving time is less than four hours.

I forgot to mention two people are in prison for commiting the murders. Those two people were part of white supremacy group that were robbing people to fund the group.

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/03/29/us/killings-illuminate-culture-of-white-supremacists.html
http://http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:QziiuAgnDVgJ:www.constitution.org/okc/jdt01-04.htm+mueller+family+murders&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

There are tons of court docs. I have not found an article that gives the details about the time period before they were found and the clues they were lefft with yet.

I dont want distract from the jamison thread by posting about this case. I just wanted to point out have odd it is that some details of their lives and disappeance are alike. Including having a random white supremacist living with them.

Yes, I understand and thank you. Found a bunch of the court docs. The similarities are....interesting to say the least.

I dont want distract from the jamison thread by posting about this case. I just wanted to point out have odd it is that some details of their lives and disappeance are alike. Including having a random white supremacist living with them.

BBM
I had forgotten about that. He probably knew all about the money and passed that info along to others in his group. If they are robbing people to fund their group, the Jamisons fate was set. It may be all about the money after all.

Off to check on the white supremacist's on the FBI's 'pay attention' list.....

Off to check on the white supremacist's on the FBI's 'pay attention' list.....

Oriah, you're a marvel. After staying on way too long and up way too late on the Zahra thread of late, I myself am able only, barely, to find my way from futon to PC this a.m.

I know what you mean.
After reading about the woodchipper. I had a rough time getting any sleep last night.
I came back here to try to calm down and now I'm all torn up again.
I've always thought it was some sort of accident they had, but this makes so much more sense.

Oriah, you're a marvel. After staying on way too long and up way too late on the Zahra thread of late, I myself am able only, barely, to find my way from futon to PC this a.m.

Whats a futon, lol? I know what a PC is. ;)

I know what you mean.
After reading about the woodchipper. I had a rough time getting any sleep last night.
I came back here to try to calm down and now I'm all torn up again.
I've always thought it was some sort of accident they had, but this makes so much more sense.

I know EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL.

Try to hold off on the torn up here, while I figure out this FBI watch list info. It's both making sense, and not- all at the same time. Jeez, what else is new??

My daily briefing on Jamisons articles in the news media: "NOTHING AGAIN."

A healthy (for here) 4.3 earthquake in OK this morning. Maybe that will shake something loose.

A healthy (for here) 4.3 earthquake in OK this morning. Maybe that will shake something loose.

That would be nice. Perhaps it will shake loose the ATF info on OK that I am trying to unearth.

(Seriously though- hope ya'll are okay.)

That would be nice. Perhaps it will shake loose the ATF info on OK that I am trying to unearth.

(Seriously though- hope ya'll are okay.)

The epicenter was around Norman, a long ways away from either me or Latimer County; however, Oklahoma City felt it, so maybe it will joggle OSBI's memory cells and remind them to do something.

The epicenter was around Norman, a long ways away from either me or Latimer County; however, Oklahoma City felt it, so maybe it will joggle OSBI's memory cells and remind them to do something.

I might just be trying to blow off some steam here and running on coffee and nothing else, but I think Norman might be the epicenter of all badness that occurs in Oklahoma. (No offense intended whatsoever to Norman-ians.)

Wait. What did ATF just say??

I might just be trying to blow off some steam here and running on coffee and nothing else, but I think Norman might be the epicenter of all badness that occurs in Oklahoma. (No offense intended whatsoever to Norman-ians.)

Wait. What did ATF just say??

I've spent the last half-hour mulling over just where might be the "epicenter of all badness" (certainly Norman if the Sooners have whacked your local university sports squad lately!), and have decided it's in SE OK - down in what the locals call "Little Dixie." No, not far from Latimer County. There's a certain (excuse me if I go all English major on ya'll here) Conradian "Heart of Darkness" about the place, an "Apocalypse Now" quality with Kurtz in charge and chaos set to reign - unless obesiance is paid to the powers that be.

I've spent the last half-hour mulling over just where might be the "epicenter of all badness" (certainly Norman if the Sooners have whacked your local university sports squad lately!), and have decided it's in SE OK - down in what the locals call "Little Dixie." No, not far from Latimer County. There's a certain (excuse me if I go all English major on ya'll here) Conradian "Heart of Darkness" about the place, an "Apocalypse Now" quality with Kurtz in charge and chaos set to reign - unless obesiance is paid to the powers that be.

wfgodot, you can go all English major on me whenever you feel the urge. :)

I shall now grid out Little Dixie, because there is probably a whole bunch of something down there.

YOUR Off-Topic Oklahoma Earthquake Update!

After reading that the quake was actually a major one (for here), registering 5.1 on the Richter and being felt in parts of seven states, I've decided that I was shaken badly by it.

Actually, a very few minutes after a friend in Edmond emailed me to report he'd just felt it, my house did make some distinctive popping sounds I'd not heard before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razorback201224