The Texts Messages: Warning! Graphic SEXUALLY EXPLICIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting where it ends. Rather abruptly. I wonder how heavily it's edited throughout.

Also, after reading MC's side of the conversation -- and more than just what he 'said' -- I'm convinced I was correct in the first place. He was a plant. That explains a lot.

Agreed especially when he wrote he was in the middle of a long email to Kaine.

It makes it even more headshaking. He tells her not to lie. He tells her he is emailing her estranged husband. And yet she continues. Very very strange.

I wonder if Desiree was aware that her child was in the care of an alcoholic who tended to neglect her own child and may have some type of personality disorder.

Both she and Kaine have always indicated that Terri was a good mother. We know Kaine was not exactly telling the whole truth, but Desiree may well have been totally unaware of the issues Kaine listed. She must be horrified if she is just learning all of this.

I wonder if Desiree was aware that her child was in the care of an alcoholic who tended to neglect her own child and may have some type of personality disorder.

Both she and Kaine have always indicated that Terri was a good mother. We know Kaine was not exactly telling the whole truth, but Desiree may well have been totally unaware of the issues Kaine listed. She must be horrified if she is just learning all of this.

It is entirely possible that KH kept it quiet for fear of losing custody of Kyron. He probably felt he could make sure Kyron was safe (by coming home early and tending to him, himself).

JMO

This gives Desiree's statement about Kyron seeing it all and was involved a little more meaning, to me, as well as her disgusted comment.

It is entirely possible that KH kept it quiet for fear of losing custody of Kyron. He probably felt he could make sure Kyron was safe (by coming home early and tending to him, himself).

JMO

Kaine was also quick to deny that Kyron was any more sad to leave Desiree than he was leaving Portland to go visit his mom. I did not believe him then and I sure don't believe him now.

Kaine was also quick to deny that Kyron was any more sad to leave Desiree than he was leaving Portland to go visit his mom. I did not believe him then and I sure don't believe him now.

AND it could explain why he seemed so shifty and guarded, even after he left the family home. I think he was feeling tremendously uncomfortable (guilty?) about what he knew, and was trying to continue hiding as much of that info as possible, at least from the public, if not from Desiree. Because his demeanor continued to be very strange (IMO) for awhile after he and DY identified TH as their suspect.

JMO

Kaine no doubt feels some real guilt. He left a beautiful intelligent woman...for Terri Horman. The "dialogue" in her sexually aggressive pursuit of MC probably gives us an idea how Terri targeted HIM...with a pregnant wife at home. Terri is very clear about her sexual "skills." She mingles sex with requests for lies and other actions that benefit her...probably a long time pattern.

This is the tactic that what was most likely used on Desiree's husband.

Kaine fell for it. There's probably been denial and resistance to admitting what a poor choice he made. He thought for awhile that he was stuck with an alcoholic. Now he knows...it was much, much worse than that.

But even if he worked from home as often as he claims, he left this "aging drunk" in charge of a tiny baby, with a vehicle, knowing she would be driving this tiny baby around when she wasn't fixated on her computer. On June 4th, he was gone at least 6 hours...that is a long time to leave a baby in the care of an alcoholic who tends to neglect their child.

But even if he worked from home as often as he claims, he left this "aging drunk" in charge of a tiny baby, with a vehicle, knowing she would be driving this tiny baby around when she wasn't fixated on her computer. On June 4th, he was gone at least 6 hours...that is a long time to leave a baby in the care of an alcoholic who tends to neglect their child.

Knowing that before Kyron's disappearance, no physical harm had come to Kyron or baby K while in her care, knowing that they'd been having discussions that Kaine fully believed were leading them to a healthier marriage - why would he have quit his job and/or find alternate care for baby K and/or kept Terri away from her child? Yes she had several red flags - but Kaine and Desiree both have said they didn't believe she was a neglectful mother *before* facts they were not privy to before finally came out and they were able to see the full extent of her mental state.

After all, his friends talked about alcohol missing from their homes only after Terri was under suspicion. The sexting only came out after. The discussion of the number of hours Terri left baby K in gym day care, or that she was often flirting with other men rather than working out - after. The murder for hire - her capability of murdering another human being - came out after. The potential that she could have murdered a child - no one knew that until after.

Before this, he knew Terri was not a perfect mother - after, he saw the full picture of neglect and lack of boundaries and potentially criminal behavior.

What really disturbs me is there is absolutely no concern whatsoever between those two about Kyron. Purely sickening.

So was Kaine supposed to not work so that he could babysit Terri all day long? And again, how are we sure that Kaine had full knowledge of what was going on AT THE TIME rather than what he learned of in hindsight? Where is it states that Terri was getting drunk and neglecting K during the day? Excessive computer usage is not enough to get a parent away from their child.

Here we are discussing the very real possibility that a likely murderer will still get to see her child. He sure wasn't gonna be able to go to the judge and get K taken away because he felt Terri spent too much time on the computer or MAY have had a drinking problem.

Jmo

She makes me sick. And to think, she is supposed to have been a TEACHER??????? Also, she seems to show in her messages that she is fully able to lie about her whereabouts.......and knows how to ask others to lie for her, and seems to brag about knowing how to fool police with clean phones....... I am sorry, but I just cannot believe that poor Kyron was taken by some stranger........Not only does she show absolutely no concern for Kyron, but she uses her daughter as an excuse as to where she was while with MC.......I hope they nail her and nail her good!!!!!

He wasn't out bowling. The man was the support of the household.

It's curious that in light of some of the most repulsive details concerning Terri Horman's behavior...Kaine becomes the topic. There is no moral equivalency. Let's agree he, in hindsight, should have made different choices. True in so many tragedies.

But it is TERRI who is the truly repulsive parent here.

No failure of Kaine's mitigates the behavior or choices of Terri...the de facto suspect in a child's disappearance.

I haven't read all of the responses, but I'm only on page 10 of the pdf file and I don't think I've ever said "EEW," "Oh my God," or "Gross" so many times out loud in one sitting. It's a good thing that no one else is home or I'd have to explain what I was reading.

]So was Kaine supposed to not work so that he could babysit Terri all day long? [/B] And again, how are we sure that Kaine had full knowledge of what was going on AT THE TIME rather than what he learned of in hindsight? Where is it states that Terri was getting drunk and neglecting K during the day? Excessive computer usage is
not enough to get a parent away from their child.

Here we are discussing the very real possibility that a likely murderer will still get to see her child. He sure wasn't gonna be able to go to the judge and get K taken
away because he felt Terri spent too much time on the computer or MAY have had a
drinking problem.

Jmo

BBM...Apparently so.

I added pertinent details from the texts to the case calendar. It is interesting to note that on July 7, 2010, Terri asks MC to lie about her visit to him the previous night. The very next day, the restraining order is unsealed. It is also interesting to note that on July 3, 2010, Terri tells MC that she went down to the basement to "retrieve files." And, July 3, 2010 is when she is using one of her 'clean' phones to text MC.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?c=10

I added pertinent details from the texts to the case calendar. It is interesting to note that on July 7, 2010, Terri asks MC to lie about her visit to him the previous night. The very next day, the restraining order is unsealed. It is also interesting to note that on July 3, 2010, Terri tells MC that she went down to the basement to "retrieve files." And, July 3, 2010 is when she is using one of her 'clean' phones to text MC.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?c=10

THANK YOU for using the case calendar! :bow:

Can someone sort this out for me: it sounds like Terri knew she was texting from a "dirty phone" in the sense that she told MC "Flashing your phone means they can listen in on my phone conversations and see who I talk to." and "sent you mess from clean phone. We should use that one OK?" --- WHY did she use this phone for the sexting, then? Why did she allow all of those texts and pictures to be sent from a phone she knew was being monitored closely by police?

<respectfully snipped>

That's an excellent question.

I don't know if Terri is the one who harmed Kyron. All I know from these e-mails is that she has some serious issues and probably is at the very least, deranged and detached from reality.

Perhaps this behavior will one day help convict her, but I don't think it will lead to Kyron. If she is guilty, her personality seems to be such that she will never confess to anything and sadly, unless Kyron is found "by accident", he probably will not be found at all.

So if convicting her is the goal, the released of these e-mails may help, if they are allowed in a trial. But I don't believe they will forward the case of what happened on June 4th at all.

It is even remotely possible that TH thoght well 'hey they won't be interested in text messages' as that has nothing to do with Kyron........who knows what went thru her mind.....it is interesting that she kept on with this knowing it could be read or maybe she didn't think they would read it or care. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname