The Texts Messages: Warning! Graphic SEXUALLY EXPLICIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting speculation! He may have even been playing "armchair detective" to find answers to Kyron's disappearance all on his own.

More like "cell phone detective."

I do think MC was doing this on his own and was hoping to break the case and be a hero...but got in a bit too deep, no pun intended...

And I think it was Terri in the thong, not Dede, from how I took it, for what it is worth.

I do think MC was doing this on his own and was hoping to break the case and be a hero...but got in a bit too deep, no pun intended...

And I think it was Terri in the thong, not Dede, from how I took it, for what it is worth.

:floorlaugh: I just noticed what your cat is doing! Your hat is fun to watch!

:eek:fftopic:

:floorlaugh: I just noticed what your cat is doing! Your hat is fun to watch!

:eek:fftopic:

I am not offically stating my position...but if you can tell what the kitty is doing...

Agree. I see the text stuff as a bumbling, misguided attempt to help the investigation. He got a little distracted and derailed, then turned the whole sorry mess over to LE.

I dont know at this point if it is a sorry mess, because I think that it is interesting in lieu of her lack of assertions when the r/o came down. It appears she and her attorneys were anxious to avoid this type of stuff being released by choosing not to fight. JMO.

She is an adult and she was free to engage in adult behavior of course once she was served, or even prior to that depending on your POV. Taken in the context of the search for her stepson and her references to clean phones, it is provocative as it was meant to be.

But, it will be hard to refute the context without boxing her into a statement so I guess we will see where this goes.

I agree, Surfie. I think whatever transpired/was said at the July 6th meeting was what ended MC's relationship with TH and what caused him to turn his phone over to LE. JMHO. I'm still not convinced he wasn't a plant. I'm 50/50 on that prospect.

I'm kind of wondering too because she asked him to lie on the 7th and BOOM, the very next day, the restraining order is unsealed. AFAIK, courts and LE don't act *that* quickly unless....they knew something?

I agree, Surfie. I think whatever transpired/was said at the July 6th meeting was what ended MC's relationship with TH and what caused him to turn his phone over to LE. JMHO. I'm still not convinced he wasn't a plant. I'm 50/50 on that prospect.

I think he was a morbidly curious bystander that got in over his head (pardon the pun) and eventually turned over what he had. I think they found out about him from monitoring her. I don't see anything that indicates he went to them on his on volition.

I do think he is freaked out by her and not engaged in the "flirtation" in any real way, just keeping the chat going to keep her talking.

And her "flirtation" is pure manipulation from start to finish.
She is trying to control his interest in her so she can get her own graitification. Sexual or otherwise.

People like her don't seem to tolerate being alone well. And they find people they can control, dominate, manipulate, and play with.

BBM
The other lawyers may disagree but I seriously doubt a judge would ever allow these texts to be introduced in a criminal trial. At best they show that a month after his disappearance, and during the portions of these exchanges that we are shown, Terri was not so concerned about Kyron that it prevented her from acting inappropriately. That's pretty weak in terms of probative value (proving her guilt in Kyron's disappearance). Weighed against the prejudicial effect (incredibly strong as evidenced by the posts in this thread) and the fact that she was under the influence of alcohol, it would probably be reversible error to allow the jury to see these.

Of course, Kaine got them out in the media for potential witnesses and jurors to see anyway.

Unless the states is trying the case with next to no physical evidence, and proceeding without a body I would not expect them in a criminal trial. If they are not absolutely needed I think a judge would avoid them to avoid the appeal issue of them being inflammatory towards the defendant.

If they have no body, and no real physical evidence and are relying heavily on her behavior than maybe. But I hope they don't end up in that position.

BBM
The other lawyers may disagree but I seriously doubt a judge would ever allow these texts to be introduced in a criminal trial. At best they show that a month after his disappearance, and during the portions of these exchanges that we are shown, Terri was not so concerned about Kyron that it prevented her from acting inappropriately. That's pretty weak in terms of probative value (proving her guilt in Kyron's disappearance). Weighed against the prejudicial effect (incredibly strong as evidenced by the posts in this thread) and the fact that she was under the influence of alcohol, it would probably be reversible error to allow the jury to see these.

Of course, Kaine got them out in the media for potential witnesses and jurors to see anyway.

My greater concern has been the possibility of moving forward with a weak case, and it biting KH in the rear long term because of the "damage" done to TH.

Look, this paragon of motherhood was abandoned by her husband over flimsy evidence (or worse allegations) and fell apart when her husband absconded with the baby rather than trying to work things out. She had a momentary lapse in her grief and engaged in atypical behavior..... Shame on KH....

My thought is there had better be strong evidence pointing to a pattern of behavior or some of the media circus of this case may be a tragic example of the law of unintended consequences...

That would be a real travesty.

My understanding is the firm KH is being represented by is no slouch either, but some of what has come from KH's side (of what origin is anyone's guess) has ME scratching my head.

Maybe they need to play more chess.

BBM

desquire, the sexual portions aside, would the parts where she asked MC to lie about her visit to his house be valuable to the case?

According to other reports weren't there many more texts? The fact that LE characterized the texts sent to M. Cook as "similar" to those sent to the LS I've got to wonder what is in the texts sent to him.

amen grandma!

I think MC just freaked out and turned to LE when he finally wised up. I think perhaps he is not too bright, but bright enough to eventually recognize what he was getting mixed up in.

But I would very much like to know what he was writing to Kaine while texting with Terri.

I will take everyones word from the first page of this thread.
I didn't read them. I am glad I didn't.

I think MC just freaked out and turned to LE when he finally wised up. I think perhaps he is not too bright, but bright enough to eventually recognize what he was getting mixed up in.

But I would very much like to know what he was writing to Kaine while texting with Terri.

I wondered that too. She didn't even ask or seem to care.

These texts were given to Kaine by LE. I can just imagine what kind of things were found on her computer. I am inclined to think, between her phones and computer, there are a lot of things that LE found, that they wish they didn't know.

I suspect we will be hearing the sound of THUDS all over the world today and tomorrow (not to be mistaken for earthquakes) as more people become aware. :angel:

QUESTION: Did LE serve a warrant for these texts to be used in court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502