Casey and TonE Chat Logs

This is the first time I've read the chats as well. Tony seemed to a little jealous of Casey and said "love you, babe" once, so he may have had some feelings for her if she had turned out to be for real. Casey had already blown it with her lies and manipulations though. Even though Tony did hint at sex he wasn't nearly as obvious and only wanting that as the other guy she was chatting with at one time. Casey talked about sex more in these chats than Tony did. He seemed very intent on trying to figure out why she didn't want him to come to her home at night even to just visit and sit outside. I believe he was trying to catch her in lies, knew she was lying about things, and did catch her in one about going with Amy to get the car. Of course she couldn't let him meet her folks. He'd find out about many of the lies even though she was telling them many of the same ones. George and Cindy are lucky to still be alive IMO.

When I heard Amy's interview W/LE It literally sent a chill down my spine. When she said that she was planning to move in with Casey, and she had been waiting for that to transpire (Casey kept putting it off for some reason) What was that reason? I cant help it but my first thought was she was going to get rid of her mother too! At one point in time CA and GA were having their problems and GA had moved out. I believe Casey started putting together her plan. She wanted the house, for Amy to move in and GA was out of the way but what about Cindy? I dont believe CA would allow that to happen while she was ALIVE! Caylee was one of her obstacles and we know where she is. God Bless her Soul. Casey's idea of a 'beautiful life' was to party, no responsibility, and no parents telling her what to do, keep stealing for a living, and maybe collect a little insurance perhaps? Does anyone know if CA has a will? and if so who do you think she would leave everything to? I doubt George because of the way their relationship is and what has transpired in the past. I do think Lee would get something but I think KC and or Caylee would receive the bulk of whatever Ca may have. KC has not been known to really care how much money she can get her hands on, as long as she does not have to work for it. So lets say if CA had an $100,000 life insurance po. KC could go through that in a very short amount of time. And then what? KC crimes would have amounted to alot of time in the long run so she is where she needs to be. JMO

I don't mean to give ICA a defense by all means but reading the chat logs again it really becomes apparent how far out of reality she was.She's using the same fantasy co-workers talking to Tony and he doesn't even care.she goes into details about people that do not exist.she has no reason to tell tony.he couldn't care less.that makes me almost believe she believed the lies she told.she was way too far gone into her fantasy world imo

When I heard Amy's interview W/LE It literally sent a chill down my spine. When she said that she was planning to move in with Casey, and she had been waiting for that to transpire (Casey kept putting it off for some reason) What was that reason? I cant help it but my first thought was she was going to get rid of her mother too! At one point in time CA and GA were having their problems and GA had moved out. I believe Casey started putting together her plan. She wanted the house, for Amy to move in and GA was out of the way but what about Cindy? I dont believe CA would allow that to happen while she was ALIVE! Caylee was one of her obstacles and we know where she is. God Bless her Soul. Casey's idea of a 'beautiful life' was to party, no responsibility, and no parents telling her what to do, keep stealing for a living, and maybe collect a little insurance perhaps? Does anyone know if CA has a will? and if so who do you think she would leave everything to? I doubt George because of the way their relationship is and what has transpired in the past. I do think Lee would get something but I think KC and or Caylee would receive the bulk of whatever Ca may have. KC has not been known to really care how much money she can get her hands on, as long as she does not have to work for it. So lets say if CA had an $100,000 life insurance po. KC could go through that in a very short amount of time. And then what? KC crimes would have amounted to alot of time in the long run so she is where she needs to be. JMO

uva, you're right--reviewing this thread especially in the light of what we now realize was going on with the financials in that household... well, I have been struck by the prescience of many posts here which were made well over a year ago.

One post from cecybeans addresses some of the thoughts you outline above; this whole thread is a goldmine of similar analyses & I highly recommend re-skimming it for anyone who hasn't lately:

At some point I remember (maybe in Rick and Shirley's emails?) that CA had considered putting the house in either KC or LA's name. This was because she could not divorce GA under FL law without giving him half the house and perhaps even paying him alimony. I originally thought that CA might have changed her mind which initiated the fantasy "death" searches of neckbreaking, household weapons, etc. in March, a couple of days before KC's birthday. I've always thought those searches were about killing adults. Also, Natural Born Killers was one of her favorite movies and that starts off with a pair of parents being murdered .

It could be this whole thing was yet another of her fly-the-seat-of-your-pants series of lies she used to get out of something right in front of her nose. She doesn't have enough focus to really see a plan through and relies on her ability to bs her way out of everything. But there is a real thread throughout her stories that soon, really soon, her parents are leaving the house and leaving it to her. I think something interfered with her original timeline of a "double suicide" - perhaps GA's new schedule? She's got that same delusional "magical thinking" tendency that her mother has.

I don't think Caylee may have been part of that original plan; I think she thought she could con Amy into watching her if she lived there. And I can't help but think she would have liked to triumphantly basked (at least for a while) in having deprived Caylee of the grandmother she called "mommy" as well as having the narcissistic benefit of Caylee's full attention and devotion. I think she figured she could easily manipulate others into caring for her - she had been doing it for close to three years already.

Obviously something went wrong with that plan - and started on June 9 when they both spent the night at RM's - and also became initially fixed in CA's mind that was the last time she saw Caylee.

Really? TonE had a baby girl?
Good for him!:woohoo:

No, the new girlfriend came with her own little girl. I don't remember where I read/saw this, but it was a few months ago...

Sorry for any confusion I've obviously caused by my posts in this thread, lol. :innocent:

No, the new girlfriend came with her own little girl. I don't remember where I read/saw this, but it was a few months ago...

Sorry for any confusion I've obviously posted in this thread, lol. :innocent:

"Tis ok. :) I've been jumping around this thread and got mixed up as to where a new baby fits in. I wish him all the happiness he can get.

Nope, from what I read somewhere it's a girl. :dance:
Bet that sticks in Casey's craw if she knows about it!!

OMG! Out of all the young ladies in the world, he picks one with a child AGAIN? After everything he's gone through and is still going through, you'd think he'd avoid the single mother like the plague. Weird. It's confusing to me because he made it clear to KC that his lifestyle did not support having children around. :waitasec: I'm serious, this seems very weird to me.

What I was surprised about was the fact that she has a little girl - he told Casey he didn't want any "girl children." (words to that effect) Hmmm, maybe he was trying to let Casey down easy by telling her that?? I mean, we can all tell he wasn't really that into her...

What I was surprised about was the fact that she has a little girl - he told Casey he didn't want any "girl children." (words to that effect) Hmmm, maybe he was trying to let Casey down easy by telling her that?? I mean, we can all tell he wasn't really that into her...

He seemed into her enough to me. She was living in his place full time. They both seemed insecure and silly in their back and forth texting banter imo. One of the reasons Caylee was not with KC during the two weeks leading up to June 15 is because Tony did not support having a child in his apartment due to pot smoking, people coming and going, etc. I'm not blaming him for that but his stance did contribute, unbeknownst to him of course, to Caylee's demise. Prior to dating him, in many cases KC took Caylee along with her to hang out. Just saying.

For him to jump into another relationship with a woman who already has a child, seems anti his message to KC. By the way, has TL finished school, found a job in his industry, moved back to NY, still has his own apartment, roommates? Just curious.

I don't mean to give ICA a defense by all means but reading the chat logs again it really becomes apparent how far out of reality she was.She's using the same fantasy co-workers talking to Tony and he doesn't even care.she goes into details about people that do not exist.she has no reason to tell tony.he couldn't care less.that makes me almost believe she believed the lies she told.she was way too far gone into her fantasy world imo

I think she was telling everyone about these "fantasy co-workers" to bolster her story about Zanny. But, I do agree that she wasn't smart enough to think it through and she knew it wasn't going to work when Lee had his talk with her as LE was on its way to the house. By then I think she felt if she couldn't convince everyone about the Zanny lie, she'd just shut up and let LE prove she was responsible. In her mind, if they couldn't prove it, she'd walk.

He seemed into her enough to me. She was living in his place full time. They both seemed insecure and silly in their back and forth texting banter imo. One of the reasons Caylee was not with KC during the two weeks leading up to June 15 is because Tony did not support having a child in his apartment due to pot smoking, people coming and going, etc. I'm not blaming him for that but his stance did contribute, unbeknownst to him of course, to Caylee's demise. Prior to dating him, in many cases KC took Caylee along with her to hang out. Just saying.

Yes, but Tony also didn't want Casey in the apt. when he wasn't there, IIRC. The way I read the texts, he just wanted sex - Casey trying to make him jealous obviously didn't work. Guys that young will say ILY to get what they want & not mean it. (H3!!, even older guys will do that, lol) He seemed uncomfortable with her "playing house" in his LE interview, like she was moving too fast too soon. I think he knew/felt something was "off" with Casey and was just living in the moment for the fun of it. I did admire him for his stance re: Caylee around the drug use, etc. A lot of people wouldn't have cared...

B]For him to jump into another relationship with a woman who already has a child, seems anti his message to KC.[/B] By the way, has TL finished school, found a job in his industry, moved back to NY, still has his own apartment, roommates? Just curious.

Maybe the newer gf is someone he really fell for, because I too would have thought he'd steer clear of that same situation. Or maybe he just didn't learn his lesson!...I don't know if he finished school or what his present living circumstances are.

I think it is prudent to remember that Tony and KC dated OVER 2 years ago. Much can change in two years regarding your relationships. If in fact Caylee was not in the apartment in the two weeks prior to her death I would applaud him for taking a firm position that it was not a suitable environment for toddlers.

Also...how many college guys want a kid hanging around?? I had a roomie that let her boyfriend stay over ALL THE TIME. I took issue with it. Perhaps the roomies assume that KC would stop hanging out so much if Caylee wasn't allowed to be a permanent fixture.

His stance did not contribute to Caylee's death.

Just because Tony enjoyed a "sure thing" in Orlando does not mean that he was anti family and anti kids. He was a student, young, and planning for a future in music...not shopping for a spouse or sugar daddy.

If he chooses to date a woman with a child now that is his choice. WHY is he being judged for that???

Seriously...

Let's be careful not to blame him for what someone else did. Really.

Tony spoke with affection regarding Caylee.....never once did we see a text from him referring to her as a snothead. Can't say that about KC.

There's no point in arguing; what's done is done.
Yes, TL can do whatever he wants to do.

I wasn't trying to argue about anything, just posting my read on things.

And I wasn't trying to judge Tony; certainly he has the right to date whomever he wishes to. I was looking at it from a "once bitten, twice shy" point of view - not trying to say he's made a mistake with his new gf. I only wish him the best in life after being involved with Casey.

Think I'll go back to lurking, lol...

She PROMISES Tony that she will have the house to herself in 3 days...that is on June 16.

She is telling Amy she can move her stuff over.

I am not sure Caylee was the intended victim. Maybe she chickened out with her parents and since she had the chloroform already mixed and good to go...?

Sorry to be bringing this up from the very first page, but, I have to wonder if Casey really did have intentions of doing away with George and Cindy, and, on that planned date, then, how in the h*ll did she think that she would be able to move anyone into that house until a very detailed investigation had taken place?????

Good grief....Casey, Casey, Casey........

I always thought that yes, she did indeed have plans to stage a break-in, or some type of an accident that would have been the demise of the Anthony's.

But, would YOU want to move into a home, the day after someone had been murdered or disappeared?
She was claiming that they were divorcing, but, if she was going to kill them??

Oh yeah, the coast is clear, the crime scene tape is gone, come on over ~!

Sorry to be bringing this up from the very first page, but, I have to wonder if Casey really did have intentions of doing away with George and Cindy, and, on that planned date, then, how in the h*ll did she think that she would be able to move anyone into that house until a very detailed investigation had taken place?????

Good grief....Casey, Casey, Casey........

I always thought that yes, she did indeed have plans to stage a break-in, or some type of an accident that would have been the demise of the Anthony's.

But, would YOU want to move into a home, the day after someone had been murdered or disappeared?
She was claiming that they were divorcing, but, if she was going to kill them??

Oh yeah, the coast is clear, the crime scene tape is gone, come on over ~!

Just an opinion here. I don't think KC planned to off her parents. I think that KC kept Amy on the hook about moving in so that Amy would transfer all her mail to Hopespring and KC could assume her identity and bolt.

Wasn't there a resume in her car that belonged to Amy???

I think it is prudent to remember that Tony and KC dated OVER 2 years ago. Much can change in two years regarding your relationships. If in fact Caylee was not in the apartment in the two weeks prior to her death I would applaud him for taking a firm position that it was not a suitable environment for toddlers.

Also...how many college guys want a kid hanging around?? I had a roomie that let her boyfriend stay over ALL THE TIME. I took issue with it. Perhaps the roomies assume that KC would stop hanging out so much if Caylee wasn't allowed to be a permanent fixture.

His stance did not contribute to Caylee's death.

Just because Tony enjoyed a "sure thing" in Orlando does not mean that he was anti family and anti kids. He was a student, young, and planning for a future in music...not shopping for a spouse or sugar daddy.

If he chooses to date a woman with a child now that is his choice. WHY is he being judged for that???

Seriously...

Let's be careful not to blame him for what someone else did. Really.

Tony spoke with affection regarding Caylee.....never once did we see a text from him referring to her as a snothead. Can't say that about KC.

Echo, ditto, echo...Perhaps TL has found a place in his heart he did not know he had prior to Caylee's death, a love for children, compassion, care.
He is also entering a different stage that we all enter in life, where family and marriage start to flirt with the mind.
No judgments here, honestly, I would rather not know what his personal life is like now, it would have remained personal to him if it were not for KC.

Big difference between ages 22 and 25. By the time they get to 25 years, they start to get it. Life is not all fun and games. lol

Just an opinion here. I don't think KC planned to off her parents. I think that KC kept Amy on the hook about moving in so that Amy would transfer all her mail to Hopespring and KC could assume her identity and bolt.

Wasn't there a resume in her car that belonged to Amy???

Sure was....and a great observation made on the BoA thread that Shirley had $14K in her bank account, the same amount that KC claimed to have.

And her message to MarkH about going out to Cali....

Are we even POSITIVE that facebook with the cute baby girl picture is his? Has anyone confirmed that for sure? I remember something on his twitter from New Year's this year, that he wanted a girlfriend not like his psycho ex.

If he IS involved with a woman with a young daughter, so what. Let him be. I don't think he needs to "send a message" to Casey. He's made it very clear he wants to move forward with his life, the poor thing is only involved in this because he wanted to have sex with somebody he THOUGHT was somebody entirely different (he found her on facebook because she'd posted that she was a Valencia college student... lie from the get-go). Their whole relationship was more than 2 years ago, and was only over the course of two months at best. I'd hate to think anybody judged any move I made based on somebody I knew for a few weeks a bunch of years ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back