GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsonists who light fires often will be in the crowd watching their masterpiece burn...that he was in the area of where he knew the truck would be found doesn't surprise me.

I would search near where the truck was found.

First thing I thought is wow, that's textbook behavior!

I'm trying to catch up with this thread, but I think this is the biggest piece of news to come out of today's presser: The last time Sarah saw Tina, Stephanie, and Kody was last Wednesday, and the last place she saw them was at the house on King Beach Road - Tina's house.

I think this tells us that Sarah was separated from the others, and probably within the first few hours.

See, I heard that differently, I heard him say (stutter) that the last time she saw her mom and brother was on Wed, however, he said the last time he saw Stephanie was Tuesday. This is what is confusing to me.

I find it amazing he doesn't have a lawyer. I am trying to figure out how Sarah didn't see Stephanie? All 4 were taken out of the house. am I missing something?

Me too! I've been trying to figure out for the last 2 days why they even think Stephanie went missing at the same time as the family. There's no information for Stephanie besides her name and description, no last time anyone seen or spoke to her, no employer, no nothing. Before they reported her Jeep was in Tina's garage which I assume that's why, but now they're reporting it wasn't, it was in Stephanie's garage. :waitasec:

At next briefing will release pics of vehicles hoping to generate leads. Toyota, Jeep and f150 truck.

I don't understand this...It seem that the fastest the photos are put out to the media the tips would come in faster....maybe they could find the others.

Just wanted to add - I watched the entire press conf. and I never heard him say they are "probably dead" so I must have missed that. I did hear him say early one (in the first several minutes) that when people are missing for 5 days and no communication from any of the missing, they have to be realistic and there is chance they are dead.

Me too! I've been trying to figure out for the last 2 days why they even think Stephanie went missing at the same time as the family. There's no information for Stephanie besides her name and description, no last time anyone seen or spoke to her, no employer, no nothing. Before they reported her Jeep was in Tina's garage which I assume that's why, but now they're reporting it wasn't, it was in Stephanie's garage. :waitasec:

I thought that Stephanie's car was in Tina's driveway and Tina's car was found near a bike trail. :waitasec:

I thought that Stephanie's car was in Tina's driveway and Tina's car was found near a bike trail. :waitasec:

Corrected information came out on that, Stephanie's jeep was in her own garage, and Tina's truck was found at the environmental center parking lot near the college.

Per FB post under initials JP, copter in area of Howard. Other posters confirm this, says it's circling.

I think this guy was just telling it like it is. He may know what Hoffman has said to police, just not where they are. We are always on here wanting more information, and I think we got just about everything he was allowed to say.
jmo

I like this sheriff. He seems very forthright, giving as much information as he can without overstepping the investigation. So many pressers are filled with "no comment" to questions asked, and he did his best to answer the questions he could answer.

Here's a news video, also, the question on weather that truck was an animal shelter kind of vehicle, this video shows the inside of the van/truck. It doesn't look like a Humane Society kind of truck.

I like this sheriff. He seems very forthright, giving as much information as he can without overstepping the investigation. So many pressers are filled with "no comment" to questions asked, and he did his best to answer the questions he could answer.

I agree, Leila...especially considering the pressers we are used to getting in Oklahoma.

Just wanted to add - I watched the entire press conf. and I never heard him say they are "probably dead" so I must have missed that. I did hear him say early one (in the first several minutes) that when people are missing for 5 days and no communication from any of the missing, they have to be realistic and there is chance they are dead.

He made similar statements several times throughout the presser basically saying exactly that. We are typing and paraphrasing as fast as we can. I know what I type should not be taken as an exact transcription.

He made similar statements several times throughout the presser basically saying exactly that. We are typing and paraphrasing as fast as we can. I know what I type should not be taken as an exact transcription.

I can't remember the exact wording either..but he indicated they were due to the evidence they have already collected....blood???

It was a silver Toyota. He didn't mention model or type.

Not a home invasion - then what was it? :waitasec:

I wonder if when they say home invasion, they mean when someone or a few people storm a house, tie people up and raid it for goods/money/drugs, as opposed to gaining access to a house to harm people or kidnap someone.

This case is really reminding me of the Groene family case. I can see this MH stalking the family and then swooping in quickly, incapacitating one in order to bring the rest under his control. I wonder if he killed Stephanie first and then tied the mom and son up in another room while waiting for the daughter to come home. Then, when she came in and saw what was happening, a few threats to kill her family would be all it would take to get her bound and gagged and separated from her family. He then could have killed the mom and son after placing Sarah in the car, and/or transported them separately. She may not have even known her brother and mother were killed. She may never have seen Stephanie lying there dead or injured, if MH was quick enough and I bet he was. He probably either lured the dog first or killed the dog in front of them, I don't know. It's horrible and it's psychotic. To think that someone would incapacitate 4 people and a dog and then kill three of the people, probably also the dog, and transport them all somewhere else, is astounding. Is it a suburb where they were? What time could this have happened with, was it Tina's work schedule? He must have done at least some of this in broad daylight, right? He was not afraid of getting caught at all. Psycho.

I wonder if MH burned them all within the tarp..I hope not because a huge tarp would be way easier to spot than bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg