BPD investigation confidence vote

What is your belief and will BPD solve the case?

• RDI - Yes BPD will probably solve the case.

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • RDI - No BPD will probably not solve the case.

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • ? DI - Yes BPD will probably solve the case.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ? DI - No BPD will probably not solve the case.

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • IDI - Yes BPD will probably solve the case.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • IDI - No BPD will probably not solve the case.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Holdontoyourhat

Former Member
Reaction score
What do you believe?
RDI - John and/or Patsy Ramsey did it
IDI - an intruder did it
? DI - dont know who did it

And will BPD probably or probably not solve the crime?

BPD and confidence in the same sentence.Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................

I believe a RDI, but there will never be closure on this case until someone confesses or another confesses for them.

ETA: I probably shouldn't have said "someone confesses for them", should have said "someone rats them out".

I voted ?DI (because there will always be that 1% \at least 1\ that it could be IDI imo)
and nope,they won't solve it.

They dont seem to consider the foreign option at all. Even if they did they wouldn't have the resources or authority.

Even if they knew who did it, who owned the DNA, the handwriting, etc. they could not make an arrest.

IMO They already solved it, they just can't prove it beyond all doubt.

I voted RDI and it will never be "solved", I have to go along with Linda7NJ, I think they know they just don't have enough to prove it in court against the Ramsey's highly paid Lawyers.

Becky319, they do know. They just cannot prove it beyond a shadow of doubt. We can thank the IDI theory for that, they call themselves seeking justice for JBR, when in fact the IDI theory hinders justice from ever happening.

IMO They already solved it, they just can't prove it beyond all doubt.

Linda7NJ,
I agree, not unless Burke Ramsey makes a statement regarding events he knew took place the night JonBenet was killed.

Linda7NJ,
I agree, not unless Burke Ramsey makes a statement regarding events he knew took place the night JonBenet was killed.

And most unfortunately, I don't ever see this happening, unless he does this after John dies, as a way to clear his own name. Not that I would believe him at that point.

Nope.

Its an open case. All possibilities being considered.

So glad to see you say this. ALL possibilities.

Though, in my heart, I also think they solved this case a long time ago, and we will never know what they found.

So glad to see you say this. ALL possibilities.

Though, in my heart, I also think they solved this case a long time ago, and we will never know what they found.

I actually didn't say it, as much as I quoted it. That was the quote from the new DA, right?

I agree with you that it probably was solved long ago, but not in the way you think.

I actually didn't say it, as much as I quoted it. That was the quote from the new DA, right?

I agree with you that it probably was solved long ago, but not in the way you think.

HOTYH, I would love to hear the way you think it was solved a long time ago. Please enlighten us.

HOTYH, I would love to hear the way you think it was solved a long time ago. Please enlighten us.

How often does the US Secret Service get involved in domestic child abuse/homicide cases? Never, right? And they weren't wishy-washy "look at the parents" either.

They said PR didn't write the note.

I suggest asking them: If PR didn't write it, then who did?

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHHHH BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!! Thanks HOTYH, I really needed that laugh.... Let me guess, the secret service found the fortune cookie?

Well I laughed so hard I need to go and change my pants... See ya on another thread.

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHHHH BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!! Thanks HOTYH, I really needed that laugh.... Let me guess, the secret service found the fortune cookie?

Well I laughed so hard I need to go and change my pants... See ya on another thread.

You seem to find a lot of humor here.:croc:

Today, the Secret Service is authorized by law to protect:

The President, the Vice President, the President-elect and Vice President-elect

The immediate families of the above individuals

Former Presidents and their spouses for their lifetimes except when the spouse remarries. In 1997, legislation became effective limiting Secret Service protection to former Presidents for a period of not more than 10 years from the date the former President leaves office

Children of former Presidents until age 16 or 5 years after the presidency

Former Vice Presidents until 6 months after their term ends: (the Secretary of Homeland

Security can extend the protection time.)

Families of former Vice Presidents until 6 months after term ends

Visiting heads of states or governments and their spouses traveling with them, other distinguished foreign visitors to the United States, and official representatives of the

United States performing special missions abroad whom the president deems important enough for protection outside the Diplomatic Security Service

Major presidential and vice presidential candidates, and their spouses within 120 days of a general presidential election

Other individuals as designated per executive order of the President

National Special Security Events, when designated as such by the Secretary of

Homeland Security

When Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State in 2009, the Secret Service continued to protect her in her personal capacity, however the Diplomatic Security Service protects her while she is performing her duties as the Secretary, to include any foreign travel.

The Secret Service investigates thousands of incidents a year of individuals threatening the President of the United States.

You really think they're that important, don't you? The Secret Service, Korea, a Freddy Kruger pedophile, and Ozzie and Harriet, the only thing missing is a guy riding a goat in his underwear and the magical portal they all vanished through. Its a wrap folks, we can all go home the case has been solved.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back