GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britney and JE were just featured on our local news here in Fort Myers, Florida! Come on Brit, try and run away! Try to escape! No matter what happened, you need help... you need to get away from him!

Praying she'll find her way.

I'm starting to think she went willingly too for this reason only. If she did not know her mother was dead, and LE and her family is hoping that she sees the pressers begging her to come home, do you think they would really tell her that her mother was dead if she didn't already know? I don't think they would.

OK will email the cow tip immediately.

Sam - I work for emergency operations division for VDOT. You are correct about traffic cams and storage but some are not there for monitoring traffic but for security reasons. So the question would be - did they drive by one of those "other cams"? Will push LE to look at. I can only do so much during business hrs and yesterday I was home sick so got pulled in on the site and needless to say couldn't sleep thinking about it. Seems to be a growing trend to newcomers.

When I finally checked on the thread this morning and saw it went from 2 pages to 14, I was hopeful. Darn. I had a dream last night that, while driving, I spotted VA plates on a silver neon with a spoiler and I followed it until LE could get to it. They were both in the car in my dream. Of course, I am in Ohio and the search seems to be centered much, much more south. But then I got to thinking. IF someone were to spot the car/plates, I'd hope they would follow while calling LE. To me, being in AL, FL, NC, etc and seeing VA plates this time of year (outside of tourist season), would stand out immediately.

This what I can tell you he has family in NC. I read he had a sister. On his facebook page most of the Easley have been remove (for good reasons)

From my notes might be family
Guildford county
Greensboro, NC
Kill Devil, NC (Dare County)
Ayden ,NC (Pitt County)
Martinsville, NC (Rockingham County)
Also Greensville, Nc

Also a ex from Al...not sure where but I just can not see him running back toward a ex.:waitasec:

He has a toddler daughter...his MS blog was a rant about his ex wife not allowing him to see her. If he was the person who killed TS what would stop him from killing the ex and taking the daughter? Nothing to lose now...

This what I can tell you he has family in NC. I read he had a sister. On his facebook page most of the Easley have been remove (for good reasons)

From my notes might be family
Guildford county
Greensboro, NC
Kill Devil, NC (Dare County)
Ayden ,NC (Pitt County)
Martinsville, NC (Rockingham County)
Also Greensville, Nc

Also a ex from Al...not sure where but I just can not see him running back toward a ex.:waitasec:

Are you sure you don't mean Martinsville, VA - whiich is directly north of Rockingham County NC across the VA/NC border. There is no Martinsville in Rockingham County, NC

I don't know if I saw this mentioned, but did you know he has a 10 yr old child from his first marriage? a boy

Hey, thanks for that bit of info. Had not heard this. I wonder how much contact he has had with his son. His son is only a couple years younger than Britany.

When I finally checked on the thread this morning and saw it went from 2 pages to 14, I was hopeful. Darn. I had a dream last night that, while driving, I spotted VA plates on a silver neon with a spoiler and I followed it until LE could get to it. They were both in the car in my dream. Of course, I am in Ohio and the search seems to be centered much, much more south. But then I got to thinking. IF someone were to spot the car/plates, I'd hope they would follow while calling LE. To me, being in AL, FL, NC, etc and seeing VA plates this time of year (outside of tourist season), would stand out immediately.

I can tell you, that anyone who has lived in my area of the country, SW Florida, for a while will remember the name Denise Lee and will not think twice before following that car if they were to spot it!

Someone was wondering his FB friends count? If I remember correctly, it was 199 a couple of days ago?

It was at 166 about 20 minutes ago.

Someone was wondering his FB friends count? If I remember correctly, it was 199 a couple of days ago?

It was at 166 about 20 minutes ago.

Thanks Dema. Yes I do recall it when it was 199. I'd have thought even more would have dropped off though. I sure would not want to stay on his friends list Maybe some of them are thinking maybe he will try to make contact with them and they can help LE.

Called in the tip to the hotline. The officer I spoke with said they are checking on 3 butchered cow incidents. Wow that's a lot of beef! He asked me to email VDOT contact info so they can request any stored imaging if it exists. Gonna do that now. You all have a good night and please keep BS and her family in your prayers.

Pressers should featured email questions, some of those reports don't ask the right questions...:crazy:

BS mentioned taking a trip to Atlanta, GA....who does she know in Atlanta????

IMO, the no sightings in almost a week, could they also be gone now?
murder/suicide?
The thought just came to me, IDNK why

Im hoping that they are both alive but have thought about that to.

I really hope LE is not buying into the camping theory. I feel that was all arouse and he just bought the cheap tent to trick them.

Called in the tip to the hotline. The officer I spoke with said they are checking on 3 butchered cow incidents. Wow that's a lot of beef! He asked me to email VDOT contact info so they can request any stored imaging if it exists. Gonna do that now. You all have a good night and please keep BS and her family in your prayers.

This may be a dumb city girl question...but is it that easy to just butcher a cow and cook the meat??? I'd like to guess it takes some sort of experience and training.

Hope this isn't a repeat.

Brittany Smith , 12 WANTED: JEFFREY EASLEY
POLICE DEPARTMENT UPDATE: PER LAW ENFORCEMENT THEY HAVE BEEN LAST SIGHTED
AMBER ALERT (update) Brittany Mae Smith, 12 and abducter JEFFREY EASLEY, 32 (VA - Florida)

IN FLORENCE AT THE *RITE-AID* AT FLORENCE BLVD AT 534PM HE CAME ALONE THE GIRL WAS NOT THERE* *BUT LOST THEM* *LOOK FOR A 2ND VEHICLE A RED FORD OR DODGE PICKUP WITH A VIRGINIA PLATE

http://lostnmissing.posterous.com/am...e-smith-12-and

It's sick to think he would be attracted to someone fairly close to his son's age. I wonder if he has any prior inappropriate relationships with other young girls that no one is mentioning yet! Early this morning around 6am while I was getting ready for work my daughter and I watched the news, she is 11yrs old. When we saw the Amber Alert for BS my daughter was like eww look at that old guy (meaning JE). I thought that was kinda funny that a 11yr old would say he was old. But I took that as an advantage to tell my daughter about the dangers of grown men wanting to be "friends" with girls her age. I think it's something I had to do.

where can I find any info about the original butchered cow story? TIA.

Strikes me that the only type of person who would be willingly helping JE would be someone with shared "interests." If that's the case, BS is a commodity. JE could be getting plenty of support from a 2nd party (or 3rd, etc.).

That also bodes worse for BS, because that is another person(s) she's exposed to and could possibly identify.

I hope LE is looking deeply into JE's internet activities prior to his relationship with the family. If he's got contacts in some kind of ring, that might help them track him.

Hope this isn't a repeat.

Brittany Smith , 12 WANTED: JEFFREY EASLEY
POLICE DEPARTMENT UPDATE: PER LAW ENFORCEMENT THEY HAVE BEEN LAST SIGHTED
AMBER ALERT (update) Brittany Mae Smith, 12 and abducter JEFFREY EASLEY, 32 (VA - Florida)

IN FLORENCE AT THE *RITE-AID* AT FLORENCE BLVD AT 534PM HE CAME ALONE THE GIRL WAS NOT THERE* *BUT LOST THEM* *LOOK FOR A 2ND VEHICLE A RED FORD OR DODGE PICKUP WITH A VIRGINIA PLATE

http://lostnmissing.posterous.com/am...e-smith-12-and

This is the first I've heard of this. A red pickup? Has this notice been dispersed anywhere else???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus