KGW 8 just reported on local news that they chose NOT to disclose names
included on email...

Article updated
http://www.kptv.com/news/26094939/detail.html

List Of Names Sent To Parents In Kyron Case
POSTED: 3:48 pm PST December 10, 2010
UPDATED: 5:04 pm PST December 10, 2010

ADULTS AND NON-STUDENT CHILDREN AT SKYLINE SCHOOL BETWEEN 8-12 on JUNE 4, 2010:
(The list below was redacted for privacy purposes)

<groan> I hope that storm doesn't move down this way! Kimster needs repairs to the spouts over her garage. :angel:

:eek:fftopic:

<groan> I hope that storm doesn't move down this way! Kimster needs repairs to the spouts over her garage. :angel:

:eek:fftopic:

I know, we clean the gutters but the leaves still get in and clog them up =(
Someone asked about flooding, I'm going to post in the Sauvie Island thread

Kyron Horman Task Force sends out list of 490 people interviewed from school, and asks if they're missing anyone
Published: Friday, December 10, 2010, 3:13 PM Updated: Friday, December 10, 2010, 3:44 PM

snip
The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office asked the Skyline School principal to send a flyer to its parents and staff, as investigators seek to determine as definitively as possible, the identity of every person who was on the school campus between 8 and noon on June 4, the day Kyron Horman, then 7, disappeared.

snip
The task force has identified 490 people who were present.

But, in order to ensure "as far as is humanly possible" that law enforcement's list is complete and accurate, it shared the names of everyone they've identified on the e-mail, excluding students, and asked the community to identify anyone who might be missing from the list, or who is on the list but wasn't on campus at that time.

(click on link to see email)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/kyron_horman_task_force_sends.html

I am left saying wow again. Not in my happy voice.

I agree with the others that it sounds like they tying up/crossing t's, etc. for court (at least I hope). Just thinking the defense will be all over (if this goes to court)... was everyone contacted etc. Excellent move on LE's part regardless.

Edited to add: 40 GJ witnesses (although I doubt they were all for that day) never-the-less...WOW!

I just can't stop thinking about where Kyron could be.
I've been preoccupied by young Brittany in VA. but never stopped thinking about Kyron.
In some ways, any news about this case is good, I guess. Better than silence and nothingness.

To me, in a situation as this, a missing child ,whose name is Kyron, you do NOT send an E-MAIL...you know the names of those you are sending those emails too. You go door to door and get the information you are requesting. To me, this approach, is very lame and down right plum lazy...This should have been done 7 months ago. If this been done 7 months ago, we may have been a whole lot closer to finding Kyron, what happened to Kyron, or even have found Kyron.

To me, in a situation as this, a missing child ,whose name is Kyron, you do NOT send an E-MAIL...you know the names of those you are sending those emails too. You go door to door and get the information you are requesting. To me, this approach, is very lame and down right plum lazy...This should have been done 7 months ago. If this been done 7 months ago, we may have been a whole lot closer to finding Kyron, what happened to Kyron, or even have found Kyron.

I think it would have been rather foolish to do this 7 mo. ago, Kyron wasn't missing.
Six and a half months ago, all of this was done, in person face to face, IMO LE is doing an excellent job.

What about those that don't have e-mail?
Did they give them to the kids to take home?
Were these lists sent out via snail mail as well?>

What about families that have moved out of the area?

can the culprit say, "hey I wasn't there...take my name of the list"

(If I did something terrible and then was sent a list with my name on it of people that were around when it happened that is what I would do)

See..,I see it a bit different (glass 1/2 full). Didn't they interview everyone at least twice (way back)? I see it as triple checking and getting a statement from the school that they can use for the defense that will probably say "did you do this, did you check this" type thing and they will a have total confirmation/documentation and they will be able to show each and every person/household was contacted and inteviewed. This is a good thing for both the prosecution and the defense, that no stone was overlooked. :gavel:

See..,I see it a bit different. Didn't they interview everyone at least twice (way back)? I see it as triple checking and getting a statement from the school that they can use for the defense that will probably say "did you do this, did you check this" type thing and they will a have total confirmation/documentation and they will be able to show each and every person/household was contacted and inteviewed. This is a good thing for both the prosecution and the defense, that no stone was overlooked. :gavel:

I hope that no stone was overlooked for sure. I personally don't know how many individuals were actually interviewed. To me a questionaire is not a interview. Eye to eye contact is a interview. On June 25th there was a article on Orgeonian live (sp)..oh I am not good at cuttin and pasting (under the thread of how many children where at skyline)..it states 350 questionaires were returned...on 12/4..Staton says they interviewed 300 some odd and determined ...and now today, 6 days later we now have 490 people interviewed who were present. I honestly would love to know, and it's not my business for sure, how many people were actually interviewed face to face, eye to eye...not a piece of white paper who can write in on a #2 pencil and erase what you want...were there...the numbers don't add up to me, nor does 7 months later...Thank You Ms.Dee..

Just out of curiousity, for those of you that believe that this might mean they are close to an arrest- why do you think that?

I'm truly not being snarky, I really don't know. I'm still new to all this.

And did the Grand Jury meet today? I saw something about 40 interviews, is that just total?

I hope that no stone was overlooked for sure. I personally don't know how many individuals were actually interviewed. To me a questionaire is not a interview. Eye to eye contact is a interview. On June 25th there was a article on Orgeonian live (sp)..oh I am not good at cuttin and pasting (under the thread of how many children where at skyline)..it states 350 questionaires were returned...on 12/4..Staton says they interviewed 300 some odd and determined ...and now today, 6 days later we now have 490 people interviewed who were present. I honestly would love to know, and it's not my business for sure, how many people were actually interviewed face to face, eye to eye...not a piece of white paper who can write in on a #2 pencil and erase what you want...were there...the numbers don't add up to me, nor does 7 months later...Thank You Ms.Dee..

Hey, I hear you, great work you did gathering the figures! Guessing numbers possibly could include grandparents, "under" kids, but probably a number of parents worked too. You quoted 490 people were present, thank you for finding those numbers! Very interesting...sounds like a tight-close knit school even taking out teachers, wow (sadly, what a great turn-out). Although, I strongly feel the extra prosecutor they hired and he/she is crossing the T's. I am going to have to gell on what you said...food for thought & thanks.

I like this news. I really like the part about:

"one of the remaining steps we feel is necessary is to share that list with you, the members of the Skyline Community, and ask you to examine it and inform us of:"

This sounds like they are making certain that Terri's attorneys can't try to blame the landscaper or the non-existent mystery male chaperone. I really, really like the word "remaining"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping that they are going to bust Terri soon!

All I want for Christmas is to see Terri Moulton Horman in handcuffs being charged with the kidnapping/murder of her stepson Kyron Horman.. Because when LE does make the arrest that many question as having a meaning that maybe Terri is NOT the "ONE"... It will be because LE and the DA have taken their time with getting all their ducks in a row as well as making sure all of those T's are crossed and those I's are dotted{just as they are doing with this mail out}... IMO ensuring their case will have no "holes" for Houze to escape Terri through...

MCSO has gone door to door to door.. They have interviewed along with having questionaires returned with black and white on paper who, what, and why was at Skyline that day..and here you have them ensuring that they have EVERYONE nailed down with interview, questionaire, and a final nail in the coffin of Terri Horman having a defense of a "landscaper" and/or a "mystery male chaperone" TOOK kYRON THAT DAY...

When Terri is busted LE is ensuring all of this as they want Houze left with no holes for Terri to slip thru...

When she is arrested the state will have their case in perfect order to convict Terri for what she has done..

And for those exact reasons I am in no hurry whatsoever for them to make what many of us know is the inevitable arrest of Ms. Moulton-Horman

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back