Clarification of Expert Witnesses WARNING!! snippy

IIRC...Baez put a motion thru early on about the certifications/qualifications of the dogs and their trainers....of course, the prosecution gave them the info laid out in a professional manner and didn't give any snarky "the dogs can't testify"....OR, lest we forget, "YM should get a job as a cadaver dog"...or something to that effect about him ID'ing the smell of decomp in the trunk.
Also....we've all had the same question....will the prosecution take the jury on a "field trip" to the car??? Would just LOVE to hear JB/CM's excuses for THAT odor...The "flying pig" and that darn squirrel???

ETA : Just LOVED that Mythbusters with the decomposing pig in the car!!

well yes in the absence of a body cadaver dogs are not 100% certain... BUT THEY FOUND THE BODY!!!! So you can't declare a person dead on the basis of cadaver dog hits. But once you have the body and are certain that the death did in fact occur, the dogs are much more reliable at determining where the body has been.

That is a great point. Excellent. It may seem obvious to some, but I think this is an excellent point in trying to bring in the dog handler - the fact that he hit on the trunk and the FBI report says signs of decomp in the trunk and the subsequent finding of a body.

:twocents:

This is the first time I have ever read a document like that, interesting. The one re: the cadaver dogs makes me think the alerts must have been a big deal. Although it is probably best for them to try and refute that evidence should it be brought in by the SA. (Is that how it would work?)

Are these just alerts for the Pontiac or for the back yard?

I had even copied this one about the dog to post here and should have read up one or two more posts because Mrs. G already had it posted(Thank you!). That is what happens in the life of a Websleuther, you think your fast...but your not... :dance:

I know the word "alert" is in " " so as to let us know they were not really alerts, they were false. That is what Cindy said to GVS when asked about the alerts in the back yard.

He does make it sound like Casey wants to face her accuser, the dog but adds in "via the handler." And what does he mean there was never a report made? Was there? TIA.

ETA: Reading these does give you an idea as to what the defense "is" it seems, but it makes my head spin...the "logic", it is twisted even in these documents. I know how twisted it will sound out loud to people on the jury and in the court room. Casey and the Anthony craziness does not hold up under the light. imo.

...js...

JB has to try like hell to get the dog hits and the air tests thrown out (and of course Cindy's statement which he's already trying and failed to do). It's the biggest smoking gun. The car was only in Casey's control during the time frame that Caylee died. It's not a coincidence that a car that smells like a dead body was entirely in Casey's control. Any reasonable person would know that the dead body was Caylee.

It's the totality of all the above that put the puzzle together of murder. And that's not even counting the lies, cover-up, computer searches, not reporting Caylee missing, and matching duct tape.

JB doesn't have a lot of wiggle room with the evidence that's against his client.

JB has to try like hell to get the dog hits and the air tests thrown out (and of course Cindy's statement which he's already trying and failed to do). It's the biggest smoking gun. The car was only in Casey's control during the time frame that Caylee died. It's not a coincidence that a car that smells like a dead body was entirely in Casey's control. Any reasonable person would know that the dead body was Caylee.

It's the totality of all the above that put the puzzle together of murder. And that's not even counting the lies, cover-up, computer searches, not reporting Caylee missing, and matching duct tape.

JB doesn't have a lot of wiggle room with the evidence that's against his client.

Yeah, didn't he or Casey make the statement in the beginning of the case that the car was completely in Casey's control? They screwed themselves from the start. Even if they got the rest thrown out, no one else had control of the car! *headdesk* This is beyond facepalming now.

Yeah, didn't he or Casey make the statement in the beginning of the case that the car was completely in Casey's control? They screwed themselves from the start. Even if they got the rest thrown out, no one else had control of the car! *headdesk* This is beyond facepalming now.

Agreed. They've boxed themselves in. They are beyond the throw everything against the wall and see what sticks. At this juncture the only hope they have is to attempt to throw out as much evidence as they can. They might be able to succeed on some points, but not nearly as much evidence as they need to.

Agreed. They've boxed themselves in. They are beyond the throw everything against the wall and see what sticks. At this juncture the only hope they have is to attempt to throw out as much evidence as they can. They might be able to succeed on some points, but not nearly as much evidence as they need to.

They certainly can't throw out her own written police report.

I am not an attorney but the fact that JB's response was not filed in a timely manner and that it is a "joke" seems like contempt of court to me. He did not comply with the court's order and he should be called on the carpet for that. :banghead:In reading his response to the court order, I could not get the picture of his porpoise looking smirking face out of my mind. He thinks he is being real clever. (maybe for Jr. High)

I really would love to know what his honor thought about this?

I am not an attorney but the fact that JB's response was not filed in a timely manner and that it is a "joke" seems like contempt of court to me. He did not comply with the court's order and he should be called on the carpet for that. :banghead:In reading his response to the court order, I could not get the picture of his porpoise looking smirking face out of my mind. He thinks he is being real clever. (maybe for Jr. High)

I really would love to know what his honor thought about this?

I know I hope he recalls LDB's account of being told they will do what they want when they want and the court's rulings are what word was used...unenforceable?

So it's pretty much confirmed. They have no defense, no alibi, etc. It's simply going to be an attempt to gimmick their way to a not guilty verdict by crafty use of counter-experts. Shameful.

Is he really arguing that since dogs are a "tool" they shouldn't be allowed to be used?? This is so poorly written and lacking in any type of critical thinking, I don't even know how to interpret it.

it worked for oj. is baez old enough to remember that?

I know I hope he recalls LDB's account of being told they will do what they want when they want and the court's rulings are what word was used...unenforceable?

Well, he's got to get past thinking LDB is a secretary first. Little steps, you know? You have to build them up to the big steps with little ones first. :angel:

This:

Screenshot2010-12-16at114449AM.png

4-b
HYSTERICAL!
4.gif

I know right....what was he f'ing thinking??!! After reading that one am very much looking forward to the rest. Sure to be choc full of snipe.

ETA: Do we know if the canine dogs may have known Zanny's dog....could we be talking about a 'Daisy Chain' between the dogs of Orlando, perhaps the Cadaver dog knew the Anthony's dogs? Did Kronk have a dog? OMG could this dog have been false alerting to FRAME Casey? Did Casey have good relationships with the dogs in the neighborhood? Could this whole thing be one conspiracy of DOGS??

What did the dogs know, and when did they know it?

Just thought I would point out that for someone who had NOTHING - no notes, no opinions, no info, as he indicated in his snippy email to Ashton - 329 pages were filed today.

Three-hundred and twenty-nine pages. :innocent:

I haven't looked yet. Do all 329 pages have words or doodles?

:innocent:

I know right....what was he f'ing thinking??!! After reading that one am very much looking forward to the rest. Sure to be choc full of snipe.

ETA: Do we know if the canine dogs may have known Zanny's dog....could we be talking about a 'Daisy Chain' between the dogs of Orlando, perhaps the Cadaver dog knew the Anthony's dogs? Did Kronk have a dog? OMG could this dog have been false alerting to FRAME Casey? Did Casey have good relationships with the dogs in the neighborhood? Could this whole thing be one conspiracy of DOGS??

i think i can hear the dogs starting to bark here, like in 101 Dalmatians, passing on the newsflash along the doggy grapevine.

OMG! I just got the visual of the scene from 101 Dalmations...scroll to 3:02!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHekwGEYo2g&feature=related[/ame]

Anthony Defense to Call McGruff the Crime Dog as Expert Witness

Read here.

^^^OMG Plead the 5th, Plead the 5th!!!! You're about to get Kronked!!^^

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member