2010.02.17~Krystal Holloway's Transcript~Audio included

When a person is in love or is in love with the idea of being in love they say and do some very off the wall things. I always thought she was being upfront and just another casualty of the manipulating ways of the A family.
I definitely think she is vulnerable...but there's a BIG BUT in all of this.
I know that I'll take heat for this....but couldn't she have wanted to make herself invaluable to George by being the gift giver? And yes, all we have is her word against George's on how this went down. That's not easy pickins if you ask me. IMO it's just another unnecessary distraction.

I can see them using her testimony as well as the security person at her gated community to show that JoJo was NOT searching for Caylee like he professed to the world every chance he got.

ETA: A friend was listening to the interview and her reaction was, "She sounds like a groupie."
As soon as she said that, my mnd flashed to the strange performance outside the Anthony house with KH and KB. I would like to know more about the other women who were stuffing JoJo's wallet. Not personal stuff, but amounts and scenarios.
I think that's what bothered me the most...George wasn't looking for Caylee. :(

Orlando Attorney Mark Lippman Issues Media Statement Regarding Legal Representation in Casey Anthony

ORLANDO - Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued the following statement regarding the various inquiries created by the release of evidence in the Casey Anthony case today December 17, 2010.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRLog (Press Release) – Dec 17, 2010 – Due to the various news agencies requesting comments as to the statements made by the person identified as Krystal Holloway also known as River Cruz, George Anthony authorized Lippman Law Offices, P.A. to release the following:

1. At no time did George Anthony request $20,000 from Holloway/Cruz.
2. At no time did George Anthony become “more than friends” with Holloway/Cruz.
3. At no time did George Anthony attack his daughter during the time that she was released from jail on bond.
4. At no time did George Anthony grab Casey Anthony around the neck or throw her against a wall.
5. At no time did George Anthony confide any of his opinions or thoughts to Holloway/Cruz regarding this case

Mr. Lippman stated that he and his clients strive to continue with their original commitment that they want to keep the distractions from encumbering the presentation of the defense or the prosecution in this case and will not speculate as to how today’s discovery release will impinge on the case.

http://www.prlog.org/11159810-orlando-attorney-mark-lippman-issues-media-statement-regarding-legal-representation-in-casey-anthony.html

Credit: C E at IS.

George is saying: who ya gonna believe? me ,or your lyin eyes???

ummmmm George .... the photo of you all snuggled up against River in the church pew, with your arm around her and her lady bumps pressed against your chest .... tell my eyes that you were much more than "friends" with Mz River .... just saying ...

Attachments

• George River in church.jpg
    George River in church.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 42
George is saying: who ya gonna believe? me ,or your lyin eyes???

ummmmm George .... the photo of you all snuggled up against River in the church pew, with your arm around her and her lady bumps pressed against your chest .... tell my eyes that you were much more than "friends" with Mz River .... just saying ...
Ya see...now I see her snuggling close to him for the photo. Did she really admit on the air that she had "relations" with George...'cause if she did...doesn't that mean she lied to LE?

I beleive her and always have. I do think she is a young woman with many physical and emotional problems. But I think everything she siad was true, except for not admitting to having an intimate relationship with GA to the Le. However, she did admit it on Levi's show. She certainly sounded like a much stronger person, emotionally, on Levi's program than in her interview tape. Ga is in my opinion a snake who saw a vulnerabilty in this young woman and used that vulnerabilty to his advantage. I had ocassion to talk to her sister several times and although the sister is a piece of work, she loves her sister and seems to take care of her and tries to shield her from any harm....physical or emotional. Anyway, I guess time will tell whether Krystal is called to testify or not. :waitasec:

Ya see...now I see her snuggling close to him for the photo. Did she really admit on the air that she had "relations" with George...'cause if she did...doesn't that mean she lied to LE?

Wasn't that the sister, Skye, who was talking about the full Monty?

Early on when this story first broke, she was online on one of the Social networking sites, Facebook IIRC and was supposed to have 'compromising photos' of GA that would prove the nature of their relationship.... according to the sister ....... dunno what happened to that story....

Early on when this story first broke, she was online on one of the Social networking sites, Facebook IIRC and was supposed to have 'compromising photos' of GA that would prove the nature of their relationship.... according to the sister ....... dunno what happened to that story....
And they were Tweetin' away too.

Last thing I want to view are of any of the A's in "compromising positions" in photo form. :sick::sick::sick:

I did not listen to the statement with LE. Did they ask her if she had relations with him?

I did not listen to the statement with LE. Did they ask her if she had relations with him?
Yup...but according to the above...it was her sister who claimed that she did (?).

Yup...but according to the above...it was her sister who claimed that she did (?).

Okay. Because I thought RC had said on the Levi show that she just did not mention she slept with GA to the police. I could be wrong but I thought that was what I heard her say.

Okay. Because I thought RC had said on the Levi show that she just did not mention she slept with GA to the police. I could be wrong but I thought that was what I heard her say.
They asked her...and did it as delicately as possible.

ETA: is that interview easily accessible?

Your right - She did admit on the Levi Page Show on 12/13/10 that she had lied to the police when she said she did not sleep with George - but she claimed that that was all she had lied about. It was an interesting show and I would recommend anyone interested to look it up.

BTW the link to the show is at:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/12/14/case-against-casey-anthony

There is about 60 seconds of dead air before the interview starts -

I can't remember where I read it....but I read she admitted she lied about having pictures to prove anything other than friendship.

I wonder if LE ever checked her bank records to see if she withdrew the approximately $4,000 she claimed she gave to GA in the bank envelope. Why would she lie to LE about having an intimate relationship with GA and later say that she did on the Levi show? Could it be that she did not want LE to further pursue the nature of that intimate relationship. Just sayin........

^ I think most people have an automatic lie response when asked about clandestine affairs. George was married so she lied, to a) make herself look better b) to protect his sorry a$$.

It was obviously a lie, and in the end she had to admit it for the sake of her own credibility so that she could come out and defend herself and clear the air.

Not sure how I feel about her actually, it really bothers me that she had a friendship of sorts with Cindy while all this was going on, and seriously who would have an affair with a man while his granddaughter was 'missing' and his daughter had been arrested (that goes for George too may I add). Girl needs to start looking after herself a lot better, lift her standards for herself and never go anywhere near another married guy for the rest of her life, she has kids she needs to be a role model for FFS...come on now! OK so now I'm lecturing her *rant over but puhleeze!!

Relevance to case: Zero. Newsflash George creeps behind Cindy's back, we'll just add that to the ever growing list of crap these folks engage themselves in. Well just goes to show murderers never just spring up randomly in families do they?

^ I think most people have an automatic lie response when asked about clandestine affairs. George was married so she lied, to a) make herself look better b) to protect his sorry a$$.

It was obviously a lie, and in the end she had to admit it for the sake of her own credibility so that she could come out and defend herself and clear the air.

Not sure how I feel about her actually, it really bothers me that she had a friendship of sorts with Cindy while all this was going on, and seriously who would have an affair with a man while his granddaughter was 'missing' and his daughter had been arrested (that goes for George too may I add). Girl needs to start looking after herself a lot better, lift her standards for herself and never go anywhere near another married guy for the rest of her life, she has kids she needs to be a role model for FFS...come on now! OK so now I'm lecturing her *rant over but puhleeze!!

Relevance to case: Zero. Newsflash George creeps behind Cindy's back, we'll just add that to the ever growing list of crap these folks engage themselves in. Well just goes to show murderers never just spring up randomly in families do they?

Well said!!!

Orlando Attorney Mark Lippman Issues Media Statement Regarding Legal Representation in Casey Anthony

ORLANDO - Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued the following statement regarding the various inquiries created by the release of evidence in the Casey Anthony case today December 17, 2010.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRLog (Press Release) – Dec 17, 2010 – Due to the various news agencies requesting comments as to the statements made by the person identified as Krystal Holloway also known as River Cruz, George Anthony authorized Lippman Law Offices, P.A. to release the following:

3. At no time did George Anthony attack his daughter during the time that she was released from jail on bond.
4. At no time did George Anthony grab Casey Anthony around the neck or throw her against a wall.
5. At no time did George Anthony confide any of his opinions or thoughts to Holloway/Cruz regarding this case

Mr. Lippman stated that he and his clients strive to continue with their original commitment that they want to keep the distractions from encumbering the presentation of the defense or the prosecution in this case and will not speculate as to how today’s discovery release will impinge on the case.

http://www.prlog.org/11159810-orlando-attorney-mark-lippman-issues-media-statement-regarding-legal-representation-in-casey-anthony.html

Credit: C E at IS.
Bolded by me to say And yet... LOL
OMG!! Seriously??
Sorry, Charlie! I believe Holloway/Cruz.
Really, George? I'm cracking up over here!!!
I notice number 6 "at no time did he sponge close to 4000 dollars off Holloway/Cruz" is missing.

They asked her...and did it as delicately as possible.

ETA: is that interview easily accessible?

You've added to my knowledge - I've given up most of the L.Page's shows for the last while and did not know she admitted she lied about having "relations" with George. Geez - who has a close or intimate relationship with a married man and expects to be believed there was no sex involved! I just assumed she had - but then I don't actually care.

So sorry I am passing off false information - I did know her sister was swanning around for a while pretending to be her and claiming all kinds of things, but not about Skye's actual admission about George.

Because he requested $24,000 total?
Because it was just sex to him?
"Attacked" is such a loaded word. Perhaps "lunged at"?
Because it was her arm and the kitchen counter?
Because he only gave her red herrings ("it was an accident"), not his true thoughts ("Casey killed Caylee")?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back