2010.02.17~Krystal Holloway's Transcript~Audio included

1. At no time did George Anthony request $20,000 from Holloway/Cruz.
Because he requested $24,000 total? Or it was $10,000 and another $10,000 later.
2. At no time did George Anthony become “more than friends” with Holloway/Cruz.
Because it was just sex to him? Yeah, he was reallyreallyreally good friends, but no more than that!
3. At no time did George Anthony attack his daughter during the time that she was released from jail on bond.
"Attacked" is such a loaded word. Perhaps "lunged at"? Or "cornered," "slapped," "yelled at," etc.
4. At no time did George Anthony grab Casey Anthony around the neck or throw her against a wall.
Because it was her arm and the kitchen counter? And he had that gun as his back-up plan.
5. At no time did George Anthony confide any of his opinions or thoughts to Holloway/Cruz regarding this case
Because he only gave her red herrings ("it was an accident"), not his true thoughts ("Casey killed Caylee")? George THINKS??? :eek: Who knew?

Semantics.

Are the anthony's privy to the information that will be released before we see it?

^^ Ha ha, yes their statement last week makes perfect sense now doesn't it?

Are the anthony's privy to the information that will be released before we see it?

Well, the defense team would normally see it before it was released to the media...so assuming that the defense team communicates with the Anthonys, then they would see it first also. But the latest doc dump had no new info to speak of anyway.

Because he requested $24,000 total?
Because it was just sex to him?
3. At no time did George Anthony attack his daughter during the time that she was released from jail on bond.
"Attacked" is such a loaded word. Perhaps "lunged at"?
4. At no time did George Anthony grab Casey Anthony around the neck or throw her against a wall.
Because it was her arm and the kitchen counter?
5. At no time did George Anthony confide any of his opinions or thoughts to Holloway/Cruz regarding this case
Because he only gave her red herrings ("it was an accident"), not his true thoughts ("Casey killed Caylee")?

HAHA!! I did the same thing in my mind!! Thank you for posting this!

Because he requested $24,000 total?
Because it was just sex to him?
"Attacked" is such a loaded word. Perhaps "lunged at"?
Because it was her arm and the kitchen counter?
Because he only gave her red herrings ("it was an accident"), not his true thoughts ("Casey killed Caylee")?
I was thinking the same thing...it may not have been "requested" $20,000...but I'm sure he wouldn't have minded accepting it. Geez, these guys must have gone to JB's school of malfeasance.

Well, the defense team would normally see it before it was released to the media...so assuming that the defense team communicates with the Anthonys, then they would see it first also. But the latest doc dump had no new info to speak of anyway.

my opinion only....there are times that I doubt the defense reads their own document dumps....they always appear suprised in court when the SA brings up info that has been out there yet they have failed to read it....:loser:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

PRLog (Press Release) – Dec 17, 2010 – Due to the various news agencies requesting comments as to the statements made by the person identified as Krystal Holloway also known as River Cruz, George Anthony authorized Lippman Law Offices, P.A. to release the following:

Mr. Lippman stated that he and his clients strive to continue with their original commitment that they want to keep the distractions from encumbering the presentation of the defense or the prosecution in this case and will not speculate as to how today’s discovery release will impinge on the case.

http://www.prlog.org/11159810-orland...y-anthony.html

bwahaha1.gif

GMAB!

Since the Anthony's felt the need to have their reps make a statement, IMO, KH is telling the truth, or why the need to remark! Why was that statement about their marriage being fine released just a week before this document dump? Because they knew what's in it. They knew this was going to hit the airwaves...and just because they release a statement doesn't mean it didn't happen...Who could blame GA anyway, if he looked for comfort, he wasn't getting form CA. He needed a shoulder to cry on...this was an emotional affair if it were physical, who cares! Maybe KH provided something CA didn't. HE talked alot to KH, maybe he needed to get things off his chest. Seems to me, he looked for her but that was sleazy to do, especially since she was "friends" with CA...but some woman work that way and as long as it wasn't MY HUSBAND...I could give two chits...JMHO

ICA's letter, she thinks her dad lost his job, he's gone day and night...Hmmm, doesn't it coincide with KH's affair of the heart?? LOL these people are so transparent, NO, their marriage isn't fine, they are at odds with each other cause they can't keep up with their own "mistruths"...

Next we will hear that CA had an affair of her own...she's has to one up everyone involved in this simple case of filicide. They know the truth, deep in their hearts they know WHO is the responsible party for Caylee's demise..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

It was only $4500 or close to it..but never did I ask for $20,000

we only had pillow talk, we never consummated our 'friendship'

I yelled and stomped my feet but I never physically grabbed my daughter
I grabbed her arm, I was mad...I lost control, I needed to hear what happened to Caylee

I did mention a couple of different scenarios but I was feeling K out, I wanted to see where she stood in regards to my daughters crime. I needed to know if she could be trusted...

If at no time GA discussed any aspect of the case with Krystal, what on earth did they have to disuss at the tent, the weather? Pepsi or Coke? And those numerous times that GA visted KH at her home? The price of tea in China? GMAB.

Regarding any of KH's desposition, what would she have to gain by lying about any of it? What would she have to gain by making anything up? She obviously was not looking for financial gain since she was giving money to GA. The Anthony lawyers are trying to whitewash this relationship

If at no time GA discussed any aspect of the case with Krystal, what on earth did they have to disuss at the tent, the weather? Pepsi or Coke? And those numerous times that GA visted KH at her home? The price of tea in China? GMAB.

Regarding any of KH's desposition, what would she have to gain by lying about any of it? What would she have to gain by making anything up? She obviously was not looking for financial gain since she was giving money to GA. The Anthony lawyers are trying to whitewash this relationship

I hear ya! The way she described his Woe! is me act, you just know he used the concern she (and others?) had for Caylee to sponge money. Played her like some sick fiddle, feeding her nuggets of info. Yep, he's a real piece of work.

The Command Centesr they set up in parking lots were nothing more than an ATM for them. Volunteers were ATM's. Media was an ATM.

Just read KH's transcript and I'm not impressed. I do not find her story to be credible. There is nothing that I can see in any of her claims that wasn't already public knowledge. I have zero sympathy for her. IMO, just another wack-job (with a criminal history) who inserted herself into this case. Cry me a river River...
JMO~

Im not either. She said she watches Nancy Grace, drives by where GA tent is, stops by, befriends him, kind of sounds like she has hots for him even though she knows he is married, and.....if she has seizzures, why is she out driving? eek
Has a boyfriend X?) who spent 20K fixing her teeth, goes by weird name, has stolen, has prior record, her 8 yr old son calls her **advertiser censored** bla bla bla
cant GA at least confide to a minister for comfort? This was playing with fire.
Oh, and even though she is so attached to GA she brings CA flowers? She is lucky CAdidnt smash them over her head and we wonder why shes in such a bad mood much of the time:banghead:It doesn't seem like she can count on GA much.

It was only $4500 or close to it..but never did I ask for $20,000

we only had pillow talk, we never consummated our 'friendship'

I yelled and stomped my feet but I never physically grabbed my daughter
I grabbed her arm, I was mad...I lost control, I needed to hear what happened to Caylee

I did mention a couple of different scenarios but I was feeling K out, I wanted to see where she stood in regards to my daughters crime. I needed to know if she could be trusted...

Oh, GA, you mean "crime for which she is innocent and being charged". lol I know these are your comments but won't it be like them to make this type of slip.

bwahaha1.gif

GMAB!

Since the Anthony's felt the need to have their reps make a statement, IMO, KH is telling the truth, or why the need to remark! Why was that statement about their marriage being fine released just a week before this document dump? Because they knew what's in it. They knew this was going to hit the airwaves...and just because they release a statement doesn't mean it didn't happen...Who could blame GA anyway, if he looked for comfort, he wasn't getting form CA. He needed a shoulder to cry on...this was an emotional affair if it were physical, who cares! Maybe KH provided something CA didn't. HE talked alot to KH, maybe he needed to get things off his chest. Seems to me, he looked for her but that was sleazy to do, especially since she was "friends" with CA...but some woman work that way and as long as it wasn't MY HUSBAND...I could give two chits...JMHO

ICA's letter, she thinks her dad lost his job, he's gone day and night...Hmmm, doesn't it coincide with KH's affair of the heart?? LOL these people are so transparent, NO, their marriage isn't fine, they are at odds with each other cause they can't keep up with their own "mistruths"...

Next we will hear that CA had an affair of her own...she's has to one up everyone involved in this simple case of filicide. They know the truth, deep in their hearts they know WHO is the responsible party for Caylee's demise..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

BBM- You don't mean Rosebud?! LOL

bwahaha1.gif

GMAB!

Justice for Caylee

Does the name Dominic Casey ring a bell?

Im not either. She said she watches Nancy Grace, drives by where GA tent is, stops by, befriends him, kind of sounds like she has hots for him even though she knows he is married, and.....if she has seizzures, why is she out driving? eek
Has a boyfriend X?) who spent 20K fixing her teeth, goes by weird name, has stolen, has prior record, her 8 yr old son calls her **advertiser censored** bla bla bla
cant GA at least confide to a minister for comfort? This was playing with fire.
Oh, and even though she is so attached to GA she brings CA flowers? She is lucky CAdidnt smash them over her head and we wonder why shes in such a bad mood much of the time:banghead:It doesn't seem like she can count on GA much.

But, then again, wasn't CA so all forgiving and maybe, just maybe she was aware that GA could "borrow" some money from KH and CA did not care how he got it. I find it hard to believe CA is that gullible. It just goes not go along with her being so controlling. jmo

Krystal comes off as very believable in her recorded interview. I absolutely believe that George told her that he choked KC up against the wall and tossed her out and CA tore him off of her.

We know this because Tracey the bodyguard recounted an incident of this when Cindy and George's best friend had to pull pop off of Casey and then he wound up leaving and staying at a hotel, he and his pal.

http://www.google.com/search?q=trac...esult_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCkQqwQwAA

live interview with Levi
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122504"]2010.12.13 Levi Page Show @ 9 PM ET - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
concernedcitizen706
Back