TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been reported that Jonathan is between 4'8" and 5' tall. The child's body found was estimated at 3' tall by seasoned homicide investigators. That's a really significant difference, even given any changes caused by being burned. It just doesn't seem like a body would shrink 20 inches. If a burned body was found and was 5 feet tall you wouldn't expect anyone to say "well, it must be a person who was really 6 foot 8".

Sorry, I would bet my last dollar the vast majority of seasoned homicide investigators haven't personally seen the charred remains of a 12 year old little boy.

Oh and welcome to all the newbies and LovingMom - your sensibility will make you fit in really well here at WS - already has![/QUOTE]

Don't know how much I am able to help but thanks anyway...I am half out of my mind with worry right now. Being a mom myself I have always felt extreme compassion for anyone whose child goes missing or is the victim of a tragedy. Never in a million years did I think something like this would hit so close to home. Wish I could do more than worry and pray but knowing that so many people are doing the same as well as passing on info does give me strength.

:banghead:

Ok after reading that blog I am even more confussed. His bio dad lived there too???? I give up.

The Bio Dad lives near the apartment complex, in walking distance. It has been reported in the local media, that Jonathan would often go back and forth.

From what I'm understanding Jonathan, was at his fathers home, but a babysitter was watching him and he went to his mom/step dad's home to get a video game, but never came back.

His mother saw him at 1:45 PM come to get a video game, she never laid eyes on him again. Shortly after she got a mysterious telephone call from a woman with a rapsy voice.

That is all according to her VERSION of events.

:waitasec: From Levi's blog:
UPDATE 2: MyFoxHouston is reporting that both of Jonathan's parents have been taken into custody by police and are being questioned. MyFoxHouston is also reporting that their car was towed. It is not clear yet, whether it was the biological parents, or the mother and stepfather.

From MyFox Houston:The missing boy's parents were also driven away by HPD detectives in separate units just after the Mercedes was towed. There was no indication the parents were taken into custody.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/new...s-questioned-over-12-year-olds-disappearance#

Just adds to the confusion. :crazy:

From here: http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7868001

Regarding the car:

Tuesday was another agonizing day for Jonathan's family. Mary Gifford, Jonathan's maternal grandmother, sat down with us only seconds before she received a call. GIfford wouldn't say who called, but she left immediately.

A few minutes later, we saw Gifford with her daughter, Angela Davis, at Davis' apartment off North Shepherd. This is where Davis lvied with her son, Jonathan, and his stepfather, David Davis. Houston police towed a Mercedes we found registered to a David Davis. However, neither the family nor police would say to whom the car belongs.

I really really am sad to post this here and hope there is NO RELEVANCE to this case. Awhile back, Mizizzy posted a satanic ritual calendar so people could be aware of missing person corelations to satanic ritual days. You can google and get lots and lots of information. I think it is wise to do so; it was certainly eye-opening for me!
December 24 is one of the highest ritual days, called Demon Revels/Da Meur, also High Grand Climax, Great Sabbat and FIRE FESTIVAL, all involving human sacrifice. Please, please, let this not be the case here, but I can't help but wonder, especially with the other bodies being found.

Does anyone know if the mother or stepdad had any prior involvement with satanic worship? Any close neighbors?

Here , Let me add to our confusion :crazy:

Search For Missing Houston 12-Year-Old Grows
Amber Alert Issued For Jonathan Foster

POSTED: Tuesday, December 28, 2010
UPDATED: 5:04 pm CST December 28, 2010

SNIPPED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jonathan's mother said he was home alone while she was at work.

"Sometime between 1:45 and 2:10 p.m., the mother receives a phone call, makes a phone call, and speaks to what she believes is a female with a gruff voice and hears her son's voice in the background," Detective Fil Waters said. "The phone is suddenly hung up."

"I got two phone calls at work," mother Angela Davis said. "My job told me that my son called one time saying it was an emergency, and I never got that call. The second time I got a phone call from my boss. She said that it was a lady, and by the time I got to the phone they hung up."

Davis spent several hours Tuesday speaking with detectives, and at one point they put her in a police car and drove away. A few minutes after that, Davis' husband and Jonathan's stepfather, David Davis, was put in another police car and driven away. Detectives said that is standard procedure when a child is missing.

http://www.ksat.com/news/26303589/detail.html

Jonathan's mother said he was home alone while she was at work.

"Sometime between 1:45 and 2:10 p.m., the mother receives a phone call, makes a phone call, and speaks to what she believes is a female with a gruff voice and hears her son's voice in the background," Detective Fil Waters said. "The phone is suddenly hung up."

"I got two phone calls at work," mother Angela Davis said. "My job told me that my son called one time saying it was an emergency, and I never got that call. The second time I got a phone call from my boss. She said that it was a lady, and by the time I got to the phone they hung up."

Davis spent several hours Tuesday speaking with detectives, and at one point they put her in a police car and drove away. A few minutes after that, Davis' husband and Jonathan's stepfather, David Davis, was put in another police car and driven away.

Detectives said that is standard procedure when a child is missing.

David Davis' car was also towed, but police have not said why.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26298521/detail.html

From here: http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7868001

Regarding the car:

Tuesday was another agonizing day for Jonathan's family. Mary Gifford, Jonathan's maternal grandmother, sat down with us only seconds before she received a call. GIfford wouldn't say who called, but she left immediately.

A few minutes later, we saw Gifford with her daughter, Angela Davis, at Davis' apartment off North Shepherd. This is where Davis lvied with her son, Jonathan, and his stepfather, David Davis. Houston police towed a Mercedes we found registered to a David Davis. However, neither the family nor police would say to whom the car belongs.

I was leaning more on "taken into custody" and the MyFoxHouston article indicates "no indication they were taken into custody." That part is confusing to me.

The Bio Dad lives near the apartment complex, in walking distance. It has been reported in the local media, that Jonathan would often go back and forth.

From what I'm understanding Jonathan, was at his fathers home, but a babysitter was watching him and he went to his mom/step dad's home to get a video game, but never came back.

His mother saw him at 1:45 PM come to get a video game, she never laid eyes on him again. Shortly after she got a mysterious telephone call from a woman with a rapsy voice.

You must have different sources than I have seen here at WS since post 1. :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

was there any report on the body with the reddish blonde hair who was found floating in buffalo bayou at tony marron park? have they identified a gender or approximate age? if there was a report. thanks.

It wasn't mentioned on kriv in the first half hour. It's top headline on the Houston Chronicle website. Chron.com

I was leaning more on "taken into custody" and the MyFoxHouston article indicates "no indication they were taken into custody." That part is confusing to me.

They were taken to be interviewed......separately, locking them into a time line and their statements. Apparently, neither had lawyered up yet so they are called "cooperating"

snipped from link:

Equusearch founder Tim Miller said this afternoon that volunteers are going back out today to look for areas that might have been burned. Sources say volunteers later found what was described as a burn site in the 9500 block of Bauman near Tidwell. The site is about 1 mile from where the child's body was found this morning.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356276.html

So the mother was never at work, but was at home the whole time???? I thought drove home from work??? Where does it say she received calls at home and kid was with a sitter at Bio dads house??

With all due respect, here is where I am confused. Maybe you can help me.

I have also read the 1:45 mother sighting, but does this mean that the boy went to her place of work? Because the "mysterious" calls started coming in at this time to her place of work, as she said her "job" told her, and her "boss" told her, of two different calls.

And I have not found confirmation that the babysitter was at the bio-father's house. Can you remind me where that is again?

Thanks. This is just one very confusing case, and when I think I have my suspicions straight from what is being reported, it all gets mixed up again.

They were taken to be interviewed......separately, locking them into a time line and their statements. Apparently, neither had lawyered up yet so they are called "cooperating"

Yup, interviewed for sure, however, not taken into custody.

It's all just about as clear as mud, right?

Sorry, I would bet my last dollar the vast majority of seasoned homicide investigates haven't personally seen the charred remains of a 12 year old little boy.

Seasoned investigator or not, I am pretty sure that when they come upon a scene with "charred remains" the most they would be allowed to do would be to photograph and measure remains as they lay without touching or moving them as that's the ME's job, right? So, in that case the remains could have been about 3ft worth how they lay and maybe not the full legnth of the body. Maybe.

:waitasec: How can the mother have seen Jonathan get a video at 1:45 PM when she was at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member