TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

Thank you for your post and welcome to websleuths!!! Hailey and her family are in our family prayers!

I've been keeping an eye on this thread hoping to read that Hailey has come home.

Welcome czgtz and thank you for your informative post. :seeya:

She contacted Clint's girlfriend, who first said that yes, Hailey did come over Monday, but later said that she was not sure if she saw her or not.

czgtz - Not sure if she saw her or not? Is she confusing one day from another? :waitasec:

And thank you so much for starting the facebook page redcat.

Since we both live in C-City, I am sure we know each other.

czgtz- she didn't take anything with her when she left the house even though she was supposedly going to spend the night with a friend?

Billie'y boyfriend said that she did not have anything with her when she left the house. That's not to say that she didn't have something stashed somewhere if she was planning on going somewhere - which as bad as it sounds is the best case scenario at the moment.

I know what you mean. It's possible. Although since she was supposed to spend the night at a friend's, she didn't even need to say she was going to her dad's house. Maybe (if she was planning on leaving) she was going to see her dad before she left, and saw that he wasn't home - but that is just pure speculation on my part.

Billie'y boyfriend said that she did not have anything with her when she left the house. That's not to say that she didn't have something stashed somewhere if she was planning on going somewhere - which as bad as it sounds is the best case scenario at the moment.

My daughters are older - but - if I were to look to see if clothing was missing I would be hard pressed to tell. They have sooo many...... their toothbrush yes - flat iron- yes but clothing - no.

My daughters are older - but - if I were to look to see if clothing was missing I would be hard pressed to tell. They have sooo many...... their toothbrush yes - flat iron- yes but clothing - no.

and to add to that they always seem to be swapping clothes with their friends

Oh I hope they find her safe. I just got caught up with the thread, I have had a hard time finding anything on her as far as the news go's..

Welcome to WS czgtz and redcat !! Glad to have you here, sorry they are under these circumstances.....

Prayers for Hailey and her family she is a very beautiful girl.

Another thing.... Hailey was wearing a t-shirt and sweats. I figured that she had tennis shoes on, but Billie told me that she was wearing flip flops. Billie found Hailey's hoodie in her room. It has been pretty chilly here, and that about tore her up thinking about Hailey being cold.

Dang, thinking about things like that sucks, because as much as you want to believe that she is just hiding out somewhere, the possibility that something has happened to her is always in the back of your mind.

The bloodhound trail seems very promising. Keeping my fingers crossed for good news soon!

Another thing.... Hailey was wearing a t-shirt and sweats. I figured that she had tennis shoes on, but Billie told me that she was wearing flip flops. Billie found Hailey's hoodie in her room. It has been pretty chilly here, and that about tore her up thinking about Hailey being cold.

Dang, thinking about things like that sucks, because as much as you want to believe that she is just hiding out somewhere, the possibility that something has happened to her is always in the back of your mind.

But - like you said - maybe she had some things stashed somewhere?

It's hard to think about your child being cold or hungry or a myriad of other things.

I never in a million years would have thought that I would be hoping that someone's child ran away. But the alternative to that is unthinkable.

Thanks again everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers. I have let Billie know about all of you wonderful people who are praying for Hailey's return.

I will continue to post when anything new comes up..... and I hope to God that I will soon be posting that Hailey has been found safe and sound.

I never in a million years would have thought that I would be hoping that someone's child ran away. But the alternative to that is unthinkable.

Thanks again everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers. I have let Billie know about all of you wonderful people who are praying for Hailey's return.

I will continue to post when anything new comes up..... and I hope to God that I will soon be posting that Hailey has been found safe and sound.

I hope so too! Hailey and her family are in my prayers. Please tell Billie that she has a LOT of support from us at WS. God bless her and bring her comfort and answers......SOON.

Thank you so much czgtz. I'm so sorry that you and Hailey's family are having to go through this, but I am glad that it sounds like law enforcement and the local media are finally starting to take notice.
Can you tell us how long mom and dad have been dating their significant others and if they (mom's boyfriend and dad's girlfriend) seem on good terms with Hailey?
Also, by this point, couldn't they have determined IF Hailey was on the phone for '30 minutes in the backyard' just prior to going missing......shouldn't they be able to find out who was on the other line?
I am assuming this was the parents mobile or land line phone, so they should be able to contact the phone company, give them the time and date, and get the phone number called during that period. Hopefully someone has already started this process.

Are there any businesses that advertise on an area cable station???? Perhaps they would have a contact at the station to get something on TV. I think you need to get her picture out just in case this is an abduction. It sure as heck cant hurt. Tell her mom we're all ready to help her as much as we can!!!!!!

Krista, from what I understand, the neighbor only just this afternoon told the police that Hailey was on the phone in the backyard. I assume that the police are going to check the records.

I am awful with times. I know that Billie and her boyfriend have been together well over a year. I have no idea about Clint and his girlfriend since I don't hang around them. I suppose that it has been a while since they have a daughter together.

Everyone is gets along pretty well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen
Back