TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

Discussion in 'Hailey Dunn Reference and Timeline Forum' started by Texas Mist, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Texas Mist

Texas Mist Retired WS Staff

2. Loading...

3. darlin gal

darlin gal New Member

The search for Hailey Dunn, missing since Monday, December 27 continues. As of 2 p.m. Wednesday, December 29, police have no new leads into her disappearance.

Dunn was reported missing late Tuesday afternoon December 28, after she failed to return home from supposedly spending the night with a friend, according to Interim Police Chief John Bivins.

Dunn was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.

Dunn is a white female, 5' 1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears.

Dunn has been entered into the Region 5 broadcast system, which alerts surrounding counties and beyond.

Police conducted a door-to-door search for the missing girl, after checking with family and friends.

http://ccitynews.net/news/story/2010/12/police-search-missing-girl

Right now police say they are just very concerned about Hailey Darlene Dunn and are working to find her. They have not issued an Amber Alert because there is no evidence of a violent abduction. Family members have told KTXS News that Hailey was planning to spend the night with a friend Monday night but never made it.
    http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26311705/detail.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. kaelee2

kaelee2 New Member

The second article says she is from Colorado City, TX.

5. Chili Fries

Chili Fries Man Sleuth

Yes, she is from Texas. The first link is also a Colorado City, TX news source

6. darlin gal

darlin gal New Member

Fixed. Blond moment sorry.

7. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

The next media release I want to see is that she was found. This crap against women and children is getting WAY WAY WAY out there you guys.

8. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

Family members have told KTXS News that Hailey was planning to spend the night with a friend Monday night but never made it.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26311705/detail.html

was she walking????? Did she get a ride????? how far away was the house she was to be staying at?????

9. nursebeeme

10. Daisyjane

Daisyjane "All the clouds are clearing, and I think we're ov

Never made it to the sleepover Monday, not reported missing until late Tuesday afternoon. So when was she last seen, where, and by whom?

11. nursebeeme

12. nursebeeme

I further note that several of her posts were made by iphone... was it with her?

13. Daisyjane

Daisyjane "All the clouds are clearing, and I think we're ov

14. nursebeeme

based on what she listed on her myspace as her dad's name I whitepaged it... and it seems that the last seen there.... click on little man for birds eye view

1804 Chestnut St, Colorado City, TX 79512 - Google Maps

15. nursebeeme

16. RoseWhite

RoseWhite New Member

This does not sound good. :( I'm praying for this beautiful girl.

17. nursebeeme

18. nursebeeme

if any family members or friends are reading here please join us. There are many resources here to help you out.

19. nursebeeme

bumping up for you dear child... you remind me so much of Kayleah Wilson. I will not let you sink to the bottom here.

20. peeples

peeples New Member

First thing i thought of was online predator, her mom posted on FB page which is great, means mom was monitoring it, BUT doesn't mean she didn't get private messages and chat messages from strangers and stuff........

21. nursebeeme

A Facebook account reporting that Hailey Dunn's body was found in Loraine is unfounded, according to Interim Police Chief John Bivins of the Colorado City Police Department.

"The report is not true," Bivins said. No dead body belonging to Dunn or anyone else has been found in Loraine.

Colorado City police are still investigating the disappearance of the missing 13-year-old.

Dunn was reported missing late Tuesday afternoon December 28, after she failed to return home from supposedly spending the night with a friend, according to Bivins.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2010/12/reports-missing-girls-death-unfounded