TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the Tape was recovered from there by a patrol officer around 3:30/4:30 PM EST 12/28 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5943761&postcount=281"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Here's my understanding of what happened. Not trying to come up with a timeline, but just kind of get the flow of the story, the flow and mechanics of how this happened, regardless of the times we've been given.

Is this the flow that others understand? What are thoughts on my questions/confusing areas?

- A call is received at Angela's work for Angela from Jonathan. The person answering the call says Angela is not available. Angela says in interview she never got that call. Is this the call in which Jonathan was asking for Sharon's phone number?

- Mona goes to the apartment in the morning. Her purpose in going to the apartment is to see Sharon or to get Sharon's phone number(?). Jonathan answers the door. He's not wearing a shirt. It "seems like" somebody else is there. All this from Mona.

- Mona goes to the apartment at 12:30. One or more witnesses see her pull her truck up outside. Unknown if Mona went to the apartment once or twice.

- At one of the two times (or the one time) Mona goes to the apartment, Angela gets the message of Jonathan's call at home, and she calls home to the apartment on the land line. A raspy voiced woman answers. Angela says it's her, and asks who the RVW is. RVW turns away and asks "Is Angela your mother?". Angela hears Jonathan say "Yes, ma'am. Angela's my mother." RVW makes threats toward Jonathan to Angela over the phone before or after this exchange(?). The phone goes dead.

- 1:45 stepfather goes to the apartment, goes inside. Jonathan is playing video games. No mention of his shirt. No mention of Mona or the nebulous "seems like" somebody in the apartment. Assume stepfather leaves.

- Was Mona hiding in the apartment? Was she hiding outside? And then when stepfather left, she reappeared and took Jonathan.

- All during this time, Angela is driving home, repeatedly calling the apartment, but there is no answer. Did stepfather hear the phone ringing?

- 25 minutes after the threats on the phone above, Angela arrives home. The TV is on. A game is on the computer in the middle of being played. Nobody is there. Jonathan is gone. His shirt is gone. His stuffed animal is gone. A phone is gone.

- All this time, roomie Sharon is at work, same workplace as Angela. Neighbors were in the area and saw Mona. Nobody reports having seen stepfather. Nobody reports having seen a "seems like" somebody. Nobody reports having seen Mona twice - only once at 12:30.

We just don't know if Mona went to the apartment at 12:30 PM and just stayed in the apartment until the "raspy" voice person picked up the phone while AD was driving home. (IF a raspy voice person picked up the phone) That would have to put Mona in the apartment from 12:30 until a bit after 2:00 PM when DD stopped by to check on JF and just a bit before AD arrived at the apartment.

We have no clue what DD saw when he arrived at the apartment at 1:45 PM to check on JF. Still looking for what DD stated from his own mouth on a video.

I don't think there is a witness seeing DD arrive/leave the apartment at 1:45 PM. Also no witness as far as I know has been reported in the media that spotted Mona leaving with JF.

I don't want to get this case going in a race direction, example talking about other cases you feel are race related. You are more than welcome to start a thread about race in the jury room or parking lot.

Lets keep focused on the facts we know at this time. Lets keep focused on this case. Thank you, and if you have questions you can pm me or any of the Mods here. Thanks again.

Ima

I thought the hearing was on Monday? I could be wrong as my days are running together.

*red face* You're right, I have my days mixed up. I haven't been to bed yet and probably won't until tonight. Thank you Patty for keeping me straight

*red face* You're right, I have my days mixed up. I haven't been to bed yet and probably won't until tonight. Thank you Patty for keeping me straight

No problem, I thought today was Monday and actually had to look at the calendar on my computer and not my normal calendar on the wall. :crazy:

We just don't know if Mona went to the apartment at 12:30 PM and just stayed in the apartment until the "raspy" voice person picked up the phone while AD was driving home. (IF a raspy voice person picked up the phone) That would have to put Mona in the apartment from 12:30 until a bit after 2:00 PM when DD stopped by to check on JF and just a bit before AD arrived at the apartment.

We have no clue what DD saw when he arrived at the apartment at 1:45 PM to check on JF. Still looking for what DD stated from his own mouth on a video.

I don't think there is a witness seeing DD arrive/leave the apartment at 1:45 PM. Also no witness as far as I know has been reported in the media that spotted Mona leaving with JF
That's exactly what I don't understand.DD p;laces himself at the crime scene,so how can he have an airtight alibi?
The evidence we know of MN without a doubt burned that precious boys body and dumped him like trash but we don't know the c.o.d. and we don't know whether or not Jonathon was alive when she took him.I'm just really curious what makes LE so sure she acted alone?

That's exactly what I don't understand.DD p;laces himself at the crime scene,so how can he have an airtight alibi?
The evidence we know of MN without a doubt burned that precious boys body and dumped him like trash but we don't know the c.o.d. and we don't know whether or not Jonathon was alive when she took him.I'm just really curious what makes LE so sure she acted alone?

Respectfully I do not believe for a second anyone else was involved in this horrendous crime. I believe LE when they said MN acted alone and I will take them at their word. They cannot release all of the evidence at this time and I am sure we will find out in court more facts which will no doubt be even more horrific.

My heart breaks for this family and that includes the SD.

JMHO

I don't think there is a witness seeing DD arrive/leave the apartment at 1:45 PM. Also no witness as far as I know has been reported in the media that spotted Mona leaving with JF.

I hadn't thought about that long stretch of time, but you're right. 12:30 to 2 or so is an hour and a half! What the heck would she have been doing in that apartment all that time?

Didn't LE say that DD saw Jonathan playing videos games? I guess it's just an implication, rather than a direct statement. Unless it's an assumption.

What the heck was she doing at that apartment for an hour and a half??!! If indeed she was there that long. And at those times.

My brain is worn out.

Waaaaaaaaaaay to much hink going on in this case for me.
How long does it take for LE to get all the phone records for every one involved in this case?

That's exactly what I don't understand.DD places himself at the crime scene,so how can he have an airtight alibi?

Well IF LE says DD was there at 1:45 PM, then I have to "assume" LE is accurate.

Although there is evidence within Mona's residence that would fit as being used and based on LE "I think, and I believe" this is what was used, until the forensics proves otherwise, do we really know for sure?

We don't know if JF was alive or not as there seemed to be conflicting statements. Some said NO, and others say (paraphrashing) "horrific way to die."

For sure, we know Mona placed the body where it was found. Concrete, Confirmed, SOLID Proof.

Why does LE state "she acted alone"? Because they said so by their "under the microscope interview and documented every second of their day"!

It sure make one wonder though!

Maybe DD was in the company of a few people after he left JF that verified his time, or he was on the phone. We are not privy to that information but we do know that LE looked at AD and DD very hard, they left no stone unturned I think. I mean they took his car, gave him a polygraph, and according to DD they interrogated him hard. Once they found the body my guess is evidence on the body, the video, and whatever evidence was at her house and maybe even at the baby sitters house. Perhaps they had evidence from SE house, but it wasn't solid but once they searched MN's house it tied into that evidence they found there.

I hadn't thought about that long stretch of time, but you're right. 12:30 to 2 or so is an hour and a half! What the heck would she have been doing in that apartment all that time?

Didn't LE say that DD saw Jonathan playing videos games? I guess it's just an implication, rather than a direct statement. Unless it's an assumption.

What the heck was she doing at that apartment for an hour and a half??!! If indeed she was there that long. And at those times.

My brain is worn out.

I am desperately searching for a video of DD actually stating he was at the apartment or anyone like LE or AD stating on CAMERA that DD was at the apartment and why! (no reporters versions)

Yup, 1 1/2 hours is a long time. Sure would like to know if the witness indicated that Mona's truck was there all that time?

Quoting Judge Judy: If it doesn't make sense then it is not true!

I wonder if LE checked security cameras at nearby car wash locations? I built some in houston and they have cameras. Maybe a closer look in the truck and/or her. Time line. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member