TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polygraphs need to be done immediately. I have raised two girls one at a time and they both had stepfathers, never, if they left for the skating rink or any where else did the dad's know what they had on. Who gave the clothing description?

Peer groups play a very important part in teenage girls' lives. I pray that the police reinterviewed all of her peer group and checked their cell phone records.

The BF as everyone is calling him, is a former student of Snyder High School. He attended with my daughters. If he graduated from Snyder, on time. He would have been in the class of 2003. I knew him years ago, and he was quiet. So with that being said, the fact that he did not speak while Billie was being interviewed is not surprising.

Drag them all in and polygraph them. Including the brothers friends that come around the house.

You cannot just pull someone who is under 18 in and polygraph them. You cannot even question them. You need parental consent.

I think that definitely the last person(s) to see her need to be polygraphed. Then maybe the other people closest to her. Then work out from there. But I don't think they will have to go very far... they usually don't.

Well, thank you, it reassuring that someone knows him. Is this location an interstate exit?

You cannot just pull someone who is under 18 in and polygraph them. You cannot even question them. You need parental consent.

I think that definitely the last person(s) to see her need to be polygraphed. Then maybe the other people closest to her. Then work out from there. But I don't think they will have to go very far... they usually don't.
Folks usually volunteer to take the poly, whats going on here?

Thanks for that info. Can the police formally interview a minor without parental permission? Can the parent of a minor say "no" to a request for an interview by a LE officer?

I agree... they need to try and locate video from that area as well. I know there is a credit union and a pharmacy nearby.

Good nite to all. I will check on updates later in the a.m.. Hopefully there will be good news posted.

From C.City, you will arrive at Dunn first. Then Snyder is another 10 Miles.

The BF as everyone is calling him, is a former student of Snyder High School. He attended with my daughters. If he graduated from Snyder, on time. He would have been in the class of 2003. I knew him years ago, and he was quiet. So with that being said, the fact that he did not speak while Billie was being interviewed is not surprising.

Aren't the quiet ones the ones that make you go.... hmmmmmmm?

I've discovered that over the years, but not ready to point the finger at anyone.

The posted video of Nancy has the previously mentioned references to the bloodhounds. The information on Nancy gave the impression that the information about the dogs came straight from Hailey's mom herself.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?utm_s...ampaign=Feed:+rss/cnn_freevideo+(RSS:+Video)#

For those who cannot watch videos, here are pictures...

Urgent Breaking News

13-yr-old teen girl cheerleader vanishes walking to friend's house

haileynancy3.jpg

Mom: Police using bloodhounds to find missing teen, dogs picked up scent near a motel, checking surveillance.

haileynancy.jpg

Mom: Police using bloodhounds to search for missing teen cheerleader, dogs bolted towards friend's house.

haileynancy2.jpg

Originally Posted By Amster
It's a good thing I didn't have daughters. They would, no doubt, hate me. For sure, without a doubt, NO FB OR MS!! No walking anywhere, alone. Phone contact....OFTEN! What I've learned from cases here on WS.....well...just a good thing I had sons and they are grown.

Linda7NJ's Response:

Originally Posted By Linda7NJ
You just described me as a mom of my 13 year old son!
Yes, Linda7NJ it explains me to a Tee as the mother to a son that will 13yrs old this Saturday..lol... and tho at times he is steaming mad at me..and although I hear weekly that "EVERYBODY else's mom lets them have FB page".. No matter I stick to my guns..He can be mad, he can pout all and for as long as he wants, but I'd rather have an "alive" mad, pouty, disgruntled son who thinks I am mean anyday over what could possibly happen and does happen way too many times as we all know too well from being members of WS...

I know one day he'll look back and see exactly how very much I've loved and cared for him all along and realize exactly why I chose to do things the way I do..IT IS ALL FOR HIM AND WHAT IS IN HIS ABSOLUTE BEST INTEREST :)

p.s. am glad to know that their is another parent out there of a 13 yr old son that does NOT allow the FB/MS pages..{great minds think alike..lol;)}

So dogs head toward friends house, but no calls to friend from Mom's cell phone on Monday.
So she made the decision to go to the friends house but never bothered to call her and say she was coming.

What do we know about the postings earlier on in this thread that stated he was a public figure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value