TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish one of the churches or somebody would set up an account for Billie. Bills still have to be paid.

Hailey Dunn's mother says a handful of people connected to her family were told by authorities that they failed polygraph tests that have been administered over the last few days.
Billie Dunn wasn't prepared to name names. However, she told KTAB's Priscilla Luong she and her family's frustration is beginning to mount.

According to Billie Dunn, her boyfriend Shawn Adkins did take a polygraph test. After the test, he did not return to the home he shares with Billie Dunn.

Sources tell KTAB News he is not in custody and authorities are aware of his whereabouts.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328456

Thank you so much for posting this link.

As I have said before, this is not my story to tell, it is Billie's. She needs the opportunity to let everyone know what is going on. I hope everyone pays close attention to what she has to say.

Hailey Dunn's mother says a handful of people connected to her family were told by authorities that they failed polygraph tests that have been administered over the last few days.
Billie Dunn wasn't prepared to name names. However, she told KTAB's Priscilla Luong she and her family's frustration is beginning to mount.

sbm

A freaking "handful" of ppl failed? I'm stunned & have no idea what to make of this. :waitasec:

Rumors that Billie Dunn's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, has disappeared are unfounded according to family friends.

Reports were circulated that Adkins fled during a polygraph test Wednesday.

"He is not missing," said Peggy, a family friend, who asked not to use her last name. "Family friends have said he is in Big Spring at his mother's."

another snip~~~

That there were a number of failed polygraphs was, however, confirmed by a family friend, now staying at the Dunn residence on 1804 Chestnut.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/rumors-missing-boyfriend-unfounded

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/

Yep, it's there.

Colorado City, TX—The boyfriend of Hailey Dunn's mother has refused to take polygraph tests pertaining to the disappearance of the missing 13-year-old and hasn't been seen since Wednesday morning, according to members of the Dunn family.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328456

I can't say I was surprised to hear he backed out at the last minute - has he lawyered up yet is my nagging question.

I hate to say it, but when I look at Hailey's photo I keep seeing Carly Brucia. :cry:

Also, SA's history of arrest for public intoxication leads me to wonder if he was drinking the day he claims Hailey left home. The altercation at work and his subsequent firing are certainly stressors that could lead someone with a drinking problem to binge, and we know SA's movements that day were out of his normal routine. Could he have been drinking at his mother's, or on the way back to Billie's house?

Sometimes people can undergo significant personality changes when under the influence, and those changes are usually negative ones. I just hope that isn't the case here, for Hailey's sake.

Here you go...
BOstrandersSAdkins.jpg

It doesn't look good for SA, but this picture is the main reason I pray he had nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance. For a week now, Billie has leaned on him, slept in the same bed with him. I remember a couple of days ago Cg saying that Billie and SA hadn't left each other's side for most of the week.
I feel so incredibly sad for Billie.

I feel certain LE knows much more, about the phone records, the witness reports, etc. It seems to me that they are targeting the home and local area and not really making any sort of gestures that would imply Hailey could be "anywhere in the USA." i.e.

I also feel that LE knows much more and has for awhile. I wish they would do a presser to clarify things but I wish even more that Hailey would come home and would never want anything to take the focus away from finding her.

Something seems to be strained in the relationship now between Billie and Shawn.
If he cared for them, he would be by her sie and do anything to help. IMO

HLN just said that SA refused to take the Poly.

A handful of people? hmmm........maybe - and I say this knowing how hard this is for her - but maybe she said "handful" because she just can't accept that SA is guilty, and she is just trying to deflect?

As I said, please listen to what Billie is saying.

Gosh...we are hearing two reports now. One, that SA took the poly and failed...and another that he refused the poly? Is this what everyone else is reading...or did I miss something? I have to admit that I am following numerous cases and trying to get my daily work done all at the same time...

How could a handful of people fail? I can see where one in a group might not be able to take polygraphs for whatever reason. but most people can, I believe, and most people should be able to pass, if truthful. I would think they are concentrating on a very few pointed questions, all concerning Hailey. How can a group of people fail? If this is true, it makes it more of a nightmare for LE.

I have so much respect and admiration for Billie - she seems to be a very honest and sincere person. And strong! I cannot imagine going through what she is going through. My prayers are with her!

If Billie decides to do NG tonight, I hope she is prepared for whatever may be thrown at her...I fear NG will be all over the rumors about SA and the LD, and if not cleared up by showtime, will really be "after" Billie about it. She can come on so strong, as we all know. Billie did great vs. NG in the earlier segments, but the rumor mill is running wild now.

Thank you so much for posting this link.

As I have said before, this is not my story to tell, it is Billie's. She needs the opportunity to let everyone know what is going on. I hope everyone pays close attention to what she has to say.

I know I will!

If SA has nothing to do with this at all, he has still showed himself to be less than worthy of Billie.

The only thing I want to hear from anybody is that "HAILEY'S HOME SAFE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member