TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - I agree that the blow-out at work could be significant. With whom could be a big issue...and what was the blow-out about? Could it have been with someone who had associated with HD or the family as a whole? Maybe not revenge but something else. ??

And if you consider my last post, of no one seeing HD (confirmed), than how about the issue at work not being a precursor to dh's disappearance, but perhaps something with HD was the precursor to his problem at work.

Not probable, but possible...

This case doesn't seem to have what it needs as far as reporters. One should be sitting outside the parents of SA, waiting and watching. No in your face microphone interviews, etc. Lots of comflicting reports, but no on the ground reporting. In other words no drama.

I didn't start getting tweets from CBS7 News until about an hour ago. It makes you wonder how much they are covering the case.

I am sad for Billie, She is a single parent a nurse. Nursing requires 12 hour shifts anymore. Doesn't allow you to be home with kids, like you want to. You can't quit. Everyone has to eat and have a roof over their house. I am a nurse. I have been there. I was divorced and had a son at home around the same age as Hailey. I can remember being at work and worring all day about my son all day. I was constantly calling home. Eventhough we could not use cell phones, I always had mine. It was my lifeline.I know many single nurses with children. Ofetn, I will work or trade days with them so they can attend children activities. My son is now grown. I remember missing alot of stuff. I know she is kicking herself. Keep your head up Billie.

I'd like to know how old BD and her boyfriend are. Is SA the boyfriend? I only read a bit of the thread.

I'm just curious.. I don't really have anything to add the the discussion. Sorry.

I think we can all agree that there was some dysfunction in the family.No phones in the house, no cars,blowing up quitting jobs and children coming and going. Who of us can withstand having our lives inspected under a microscope? However, the fact that Mom and Dad lived across the street from each other and the adults co-mingling appearsto me that may have had their childrens best interest at heart,

I think we can all agree that there is some form of dysfunction in EVERY home.

I'd like to know how old BD and her boyfriend are. Is SA the boyfriend? I only read a bit of the thread.

I'm just curious.. I don't really have anything to add the the discussion. Sorry.

BO is Billy, mom
DD, is son
CD, is dad
SA is boyfriend, He is around 28
It is okay. Just read the past threads.

I find it very very VERY difficult to believe that the Texas Rangers do not know where SA is. Only way THAT would happen is if they had definitively cleared him of anything. Then they wouldn't care where he went or what he did. It is just too early in this for them to have cleared him like that. IMO I think we are just being told that. They KNOW where he is - they just aren't going to say anything about anything.

That one article that quoted "conclude the investigation" - IF true - then they are close, very close. But very close to what? Finding Hailey? Arresting who that did whatever?

Soooooooooooooo frustrating................

Isn't SA 25 yrs. old? Don't know how old Billie is....

Is BO the only one that has stated that SA took the poly on Wednesday?

Can we take that statement as FACT?

Just want to put something in my back pocket for Nancy's show tonight.

I find it very very VERY difficult to believe that the Texas Rangers do not know where SA is. Only way THAT would happen is if they had definitively cleared him of anything. Then they wouldn't care where he went or what he did. It is just too early in this for them to have cleared him like that. IMO I think we are just being told that. They KNOW where he is - they just aren'y going to say anything about anything.

That one article that quoted "conclude the investigation" - IF true - then they are close, very close. But very close to what? Finding Hailey? Arresting who do whatever?

Soooooooooooooo frustrating................

Me, too. Just think if you were law enforcement.Would you lose track of him. I think not. There is alot of rumor and innuendo because people feel helpless. I am sure. There was a local here earlier and said SA is at mom's. Make sense to me.

Could I be so bold as to point out:

The only source we have regarding SA's being "missing" is Hailey's 16 year-old brother. I have to ask exactly what led him to believe that? Is it that he hasn't been answering his cell phone, and/or has not been back in touch with the Dunn family since he allegedly refused the polygraphs? If that's the case, I'm not sure I'd classify that as "missing"

Yes it is frustrating. Didn't two different young girls actually be found in San Francisco because someone identified them? Keeping this locally contained is bad news MOO

I am sad for Billie, She is a single parent a nurse. Nursing requires 12 hour shifts anymore. Doesn't allow you to be home with kids, like you want to. You can't quit. Everyone has to eat and have a roof over their house. I am a nurse. I have been there. I was divorced and had a son at home around the same age as Hailey. I can remember being at work and worring all day about my son all day. I was constantly calling home. Eventhough we could not use cell phones, I always had mine. It was my lifeline.I know many single nurses with children. Ofetn, I will work or trade days with them so they can attend children activities. My son is now grown. I remember missing alot of stuff. I know she is kicking herself. Keep your head up Billie.
I am a nurse, too. It is hard when you have young kids, working the 12 hour shift to support your family, and then to be single parenting in your home on top of that. My heart breaks for her having to go through this.

I believe I read that Billie is 33 and SA is 25.

Myself as well. I am a nurse. I don't work any longer due to several back surgeries but I was a nurse with a small child at home. I was lucky that my supervisor of my dept had a daughter that would babysit for me while I was at work. I still worried though. It's tough being a single mom and as a nurse you generally only get the 12 hour shift option. I know there is a nursing school in Big Spring, I would imagine there are alot of nurses in the area. My heart breaks for BD. You do what you have to do as a single mom and hope that your children will be ok. I can recall switching shifts so I could attend various activities, working extra shifts on the weekends that my son was at his dads just to earn extra money. Nurses do not get paid enough. God Bless her, she must be wracked with guilt, pain and must feel hopeless and be so scared right now. I hope she knows she has many supporters and prayers behind her.

Yes Billie is 33.

Her boyfriend is 25.

In the above link, it states the reward money was increased to $15,000.00; however in this link:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328456

The reward has grown to $25,000 for tips that lead law enforcement to Hailey Dunn.
:crazy:

I think this is because they said they had "pledged" for $25,000 but actually HAD $10,000 in their hands. So I'm guessing they now have $15,000 in their hands.

Most children at that age do fantasize about mom and dad getting back together.
I can see having SA in her mom's life made Hailey not like him.
Wonder if she accepted dad's GF and new baby.
Did dad's GF take a poly also???

Judging from comments on her facebook/my space she adored her baby sister.

*sigh* ok is this another case of bf/Sd killing another young girl? This is getting old people. i think how would I act if my DH wasnt around? would I date?? I have a son who means the world to me and maybe cause im a paranoid sleuther I would find it very hard to give my bf access to my house and even my life.

I dont trust people. i really believe that there are men and women too that prey on vulnerable people with children.

Well if they indeed lost him....that's not good.

ETA: and if true, this may cause NG to stroke out.

If he skipps out I hope he heads east. We have liquor stores, booby bars and probably a headshop or two...or will it be a a brown bag at the KOA? Just guessing where a 24 yr old on the run might hang if not at Mom's.

I guess a hidden gps device would be too much to hope for. Wish we knew what he drives...or was he using Billie's vehicle?

We haven't heard from dads gf have we? We don't know what she has told LE or anyone about that day.

Maybe Billie didn't pass her poly and that's why she was with the Texas Rangers for 12 hours? Would she be covering for SA? I doubt it...I hope not...

Do they polygraph minors?

Maybe Billie spent 12 hours yesterday with the Rangers because she wanted to be where the action is, with the people who will most likely find her daughter. I for one wouldn't want to be sitting at home waiting. That would make me insane.

Maybe Billie spent 12 hours yesterday with the Rangers because she wanted to be where the action is, with the people who will most likely find her daughter. I for one wouldn't want to be sitting at home waiting. That would make me insane.

From the tone of the different articles, I don't think it was by choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther