TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectfully disagree. The city manager conducts the business of the city. He is not qualified or educated in the matters of a criminal investigationThey lack of training could harm the investigation. I can see if the sherriff,Chief of Police or Mayor were with him.

Small job discription:

City managers are professional administrators who try to make city governments operate with the efficiency of successful businesses. However, they are not authorized to take action on their own. Their work is directed by elected officials, such as mayors and city councils, who hire them

However, it is neither here nor there. Just need to find Hailey.

Wasn't this city manager an ex FBI guy? Or, was that someone else...early on, I read that he is the spokesperson for the city and the police.

I think we can all agree that there was some dysfunction in the family.No phones in the house, no cars,blowing up quitting jobs and children coming and going. Who of us can withstand having our lives inspected under a microscope? However, the fact that Mom and Dad lived across the street from each other and the adults co-mingling appearsto me that may have had their childrens best interest at heart,

I'm so not up to speed and I don't have 20 hours to read back 5 threads

What was said? A handful over the past few day.

Handful... 5?
past few days... who was the test given to?
Did everyone fail the test.

She said listen... she needs to be heard. So.... maybe, don't read it... we need to listen. Where is video of mom saying that?
Nancy Grace tonight?

gotta go pay bills :(

Patty yesterday, iirc, it was reported the police had 10k cash.. perhaps this is what the 5k was added to? Other than that I don't know...

Could these be two separate rewards because the other day it went to $25,000.00?

I am just trying to find some consistency in all the articles and it is so frustrating.

Our business partners son comes to the office after school and hangs out with his dad until it is time to head home, or for someone to pick him up for cub scouts etc...

If something happened to him it would be really easy for me to not know what day I last saw him, or if I was convinced I did know and LE questioning to convince me maybe it was the day before.

It is a frequent visit, I am not responsible for him, and my days somewhat blend together as far as routine. Actually as I think about it now I don't know what day I last saw him.

I've thought that as well. My sons bestfriend can be in and out of my house numerous times a day thru the course of a week, especially when they are out of school. He lives 1/2 a block away. I would have to sit and really think to remember which days he was there, or not, and how many trips??

Could these be two separate rewards because the other day it went to $25,000.00?

I am just trying to find some consistency in all the articles and it is so frustrating.
ITA Miss Patty!!! ((tell your puppy hi for me!!!)):seeya:

BBM...

Surely you jest??????????????

My heart breaks for this whole family. I can only imagine the "what if's" they are asking themselves. Prayers sent.

Just some of my thoughts - in no particular order of importance:

Have heard nothing about brothers activities that day other than he was "coming and going"; where was he coming and going to? Nor have I heard anything about any of his friends.

Things aren't looking good for SA. But I did have another thought: he had a "blow-out" at work? With whom? Did someone seek revenge on him by getting Hailey?

And for some odd reason, Im disturbed about dads GF. Jealousy can make people do horrendous things. Could there have been an issue there? New mommy - drastic hormonal changes - lack of sleep. . .

I also have a feeling that numerous "key people" are using recreational drugs. Snooping around social networking sites, seeing pics on their friends profiles depicting weed and pipes. Friends usually hang with people with similar interests and doing activities they enjoy doing, together. =(
you wrote some of the things that I've been wondering. I'm really curious about the older brother's friends, & I find it disturbing that more than 1 person has failed a poly. How can that be? young kids shouldn't be around drugs at all. & Hailey is young. But, I do think it's likely that a 24 year old, might hang out & party with some teenagers. I see that all the time. Whoever has the weed, shares it. More than 1 failing polys, opens up too many doors.

OK then it must be close in size and stuff to sweetwater

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Texas[/ame]

According to info accessible at this link:

Snyder - approx. 10, 500 in 2000

Sweetwater - approx. 11,500 in 2000

Big spring - approx. 25, 000 in 2008

Abilene approx. 120,000 in 2008

You have to click a seperate link on the page for each city's info.

you wrote some of the things that I've been wondering. I'm really curious about the older brother's friends, & I find it disturbing that more than 1 person has failed a poly. How can that be? young kids shouldn't be around drugs at all. & Hailey is young. But, I do think it's likely that a 24 year old, might hang out & party with some teenagers. I see that all the time. Whoever has the weed, shares it. More than 1 failing polys, opens up too many doors.

Yes it does. I hope they just told the Mother that so they wouldn't focus on one person.

This case doesn't seem to have what it needs as far as reporters. One should be sitting outside the parents of SA, waiting and watching. No in your face microphone interviews, etc. Lots of comflicting reports, but no on the ground reporting. In other words no drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike