TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so this is coming forward from a question late last night. Sorry, I have been swamped today.

In regards to being able to trace conversations via chat on an itouch. LE must have access to at least one of the devices. So if the MP itouch is missing and they do not know who they were chatting with and can't track down that device then they will not be able to recover the conversations.

That make sense?

I cannot imagine any adult allowing her to hide in a home this long with this much focus looking for her. In my opinion LE has no leads, no crime scene, a needle in a hay stack. They need some information on where to go next. How do they get that? Easy, state they think she is still alive, and go door to door. If this dear girl was harmed in another house, LE hopes to smell heavy cleaning agents, blood etc. Oh and not to mention if anyone acts strangely.

This is what I think is going on. I pray I'm wrong and she is alive and well.

NG gets hooked on certain parts of any story she covers, and "cheerleader" is one word she grabbed right away. She is really the one using it all the time.

I can't believe they pretty much turned away TES. TES should be brought in for ground searches etc.

I'm trying to figure out how to put this so it's understood and not taken as bashing. From the link I posted that said this:

Furthermore, KTXS has learned over the past several days, that other family members have made various conflicting and unconfirmed claims – declaring, at different times, that at least four different people have failed the polygraph tests.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26401950/detail.html

I'm wondering if Billie isn't just simply overwhelmed and listening to others and taking maybe some bad advice. Maybe there is some bad blood between some family and LE or something and this is clouding the picture. I'm not bashing anyone, just trying to make sense out of what's going on and reflecting on things that happened in my own small town in Texas.

This is all so strange. I hope she gets found today. There is a huge cold front coming and its going to be very cold and I live in San Antonio so in their area it will be much colder. I pray she is found safely and quickly.

I can't believe they pretty much turned away TES. TES should be brought in for ground searches etc.

I really don't understand that at all, unless they really think they are going to find her NOW, today. It makes no sense to me :(

One thing that her fellow nurses could do for Billie is to donate 1-2 days of their PTO (personal time off) days to Billie. We do that to help out coworkers who are confronted with huge health problems.

In the Snyder Daily News today, it was reported that her co-workers are donating their paid time off so that Billie can continue to receive a paycheck. It also said that Billie is a registered nurse's aide.

Teh, I think it is possible, if not likely, there are issues within the family regarding the investigation, even if they did not have issues before. I'm sure there is lots of tension, etc...can't be a good atmosphere.

I so hope LE has it together now and has some evidence to follow. Somehow I feel as though they are working with Texas Rangers and following every step that should have been taken sooner and may not have been.

In the Snyder Daily News today, it was reported that her co-workers are donating their paid time off so that Billie can continue to receive a paycheck. It also said that Billie is a registered nurse's aide.

That is WONDERFUL that she is going to keep getting a paycheck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anything else been said about the dog tracking her scent to the motel?

On Friday, bloodhounds were taken to the six motels in Colorado City. At one of them, the Western Suites, which is adjacent to Interstate 20 and near the Dunn home, the dogs picked up on the girl's scent in the parking lot. It led to a ground-floor room, but no further. A search of all 24 rooms produced no other evidence.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-refuses-issue-amber-alert-missing-girl-hailey/story?id=12547213

Still trying to catch up so idk if this got answered or not. I have an iPhone and sometimes I have problems with the fb app crashing or having other bugs. Most of the time I check fb thru safari which is the browser on the iPhone. When I post from safari it doesn't say I posted from my iPhone. When I add anything from the fb app is when it says posted from iPhone. Hth.

It gets kind of confusing. She has an iTouch and from what I understand FB automatically uses the iPhone app program to identify posts from such. I'm not sure if there is a browser on the iTouch.

It gets kind of confusing. She has an iTouch and from what I understand FB automatically uses the iPhone app program to identify posts from such. I'm not sure if there is a browser on the iTouch.

My daughter has an iTouch and, yes, there is a browser (Safari). HTH!

According to someone by the initials of CEH, there are lots of cops and citizens searching "up and down the highway, ditches, gulleys, everything." Link below.

http://www.facebook.com/findhaileydunn
Click on "Find Haily Dunn + Others"
Scroll down to post by CEH - about 27 minutes ago.

My sons Itouch came with the safari browser loaded on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member