2011.01.06 Baez Slapped with Formal Sanction

Status
Not open for further replies.
The traffic "doesn't hold water" :innocent:!

The deadline was 3:00pm on 12/23/2010. How can they possibly argue that he was "thwarted" by traffic, is he saying a 31 minute drive turned into 2.5 hours hmmmmm

Here is the map I used : [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=522+Simpson+Road,+Kissimmee,+FL&daddr=425+North+Orange+Avenue,+Orlando,+FL&hl=en&geocode=FVq8rwEdk68m-ylTB3BV5YXdiDGjtUdMMxJPhg%3BFVycswEdeUEm-ymjV_-E-XrniDHIWz-CK8PqVA&mra=ls&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=29.716225,56.513672&ie=UTF8&z=10"]522 Simpson Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34744 to 425 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 - Google Maps[/ame]

So apparently everything is thwarting them, not the other way around (how about planning earlier than filing EVERYTHING at 5pm, WHEN THERE IS RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC? Sheesh! And don't get me started on Dr. Lee being thwarted OMG...)

And in some backwards universe an attorney with over forty years experience is playing assistant to the equivalent of a circus monkey with a law degree.

Am I in the Twilight Zone? And I haven't even read the motion yet, nor do I think I want to!

Maybe the Honorable Judge should give them a little reminder about which one is DP qualified and which one is simply a deadbeat dad with brains up his tuchus and zero qualifications to be first chair on this case. Can I say that on here? :)

Did the investigators and prosecution experts really claim the body had been left in an upright position? How did I miss that? Was it in Dr. G's report?

I don't remember that at all. But my question, what the CRAP does that matter? How does that exonerate Casey? What BS!

COnsidering the part where Dr. Spitz indicated that mud was found inside the left side of the cranium....would that not lend MORE credibility to the trunk stain images?????

Hmmmmmmmmm

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-jose-baez-sanction-appeal-20110111,0,4602564.story
Spitz would testify that the discovered skull should have been opened by Garavaglia, something Spitz did in his "second autopsy," according to the motion. Spitz, according to the document, discovered a dirt or mud deposit inside the cranium, on the left side – something Garavaglia did not discover.

Spitz, the motion states, "would testify that that is material because it indicates that the remains had been laid on the left side … and, therefore, the body had not been left in an upright or straightforward position as has been claimed by investigators, as well as the experts for the prosecution."

I was thinking the same... it also seems to give a little credence to the fact that the area was flooded. Doesn't that mess up their SODDI defense where they claim someone put the remains there after KC was arrested? :waitasec:

OMG, They are blaming the lateness of the 300-page filing on TRAFFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW that must have been some traffic jam that THWARTED him...especially BEFORE holiday tourists arrived...that it took the afternoon to drive to Orlando from Kissimmee and arrive at 5:02pm..And for papers that were due at Noon.

I hope some gets their hands on FDOT I-4 Cameras..I think I counted about 22 traffic cameras along his route on the WESH check Traffic page..

I've read it twice now and I'd like to ask ifis is common wording for something like this or am I correct in thinking it's very rude and disrespectful to both the court and Judge Perry?

nums 24 -

I WISH Perry would take the time to really delve into at least one of the lies they spew. Like the traffic, for example, as you point out. But I guess not. We'd have a thousand mini trials before May 9. So in essence, a LOT will just be ignored.

Did the investigators and prosecution experts really claim the body had been left in an upright position? How did I miss that? Was it in Dr. G's report?

Not that I remember, I think they are playing word games again. Of course the body wasn't left in any original position. GRR she was scattered. :(
Sorry for the rant

I just love the first two words of this thread title "Baez Slapped"....makes me smile every time I see it...:dance:

WOW that must have been some traffic jam...especially BEFORE holiday tourists arrived...that it took the afternoon to drive to Orlando from Kissimmee and arrive at 5:02pm

I hope some gets their hands on FDOT I-4 Cameras..I think I counted about 22 traffic cameras along his route on the WESH check Traffic page..

Of all the rotten luck. Missed it by 2 minutes. Two minutes! And why, why, they coulda been contenders!

WOW that must have been some traffic jam...especially BEFORE holiday tourists arrived...that it took the afternoon to drive to Orlando from Kissimmee and arrive at 5:02pm

**IF** <snicker> said assistant really did try to arrive by the appointed time, and truly was thwarted....

..... why was he not there at 8:30 am the following day?

Not in that much of a hurry, apparently.

LOL I can't wait for eggtree to weigh in on this. The wah wah! is right up their alley.

And in some backwards universe an attorney with over forty years experience is playing assistant to the equivalent of a circus monkey with a law degree.

<snip>

Thanks for expressing my feelings perfectly while remaining within TOS.

I sure couldn't figure out how to do it. lol

Anyone recall the date of the court hearing when Slabaugh was present at the front of the court for some type of thing? (a swearing in?)

COnsidering the part where Dr. Spitz indicated that mud was found inside the left side of the cranium....would that not lend MORE credibility to the trunk stain images?????

Hmmmmmmmmm

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-jose-baez-sanction-appeal-20110111,0,4602564.story
Spitz would testify that the discovered skull should have been opened by Garavaglia, something Spitz did in his "second autopsy," according to the motion. Spitz, according to the document, discovered a dirt or mud deposit inside the cranium, on the left side &#8211; something Garavaglia did not discover.

Spitz, the motion states, "would testify that that is material because it indicates that the remains had been laid on the left side &#8230; and, therefore, the body had not been left in an upright or straightforward position as has been claimed by investigators, as well as the experts for the prosecution."

Yes, the little matter of a full blown hurricane Faye has a tendendy to move things about. Come in Tokyo. In no document did I read that it was claimed her little body was placed in spot A and despite the wind, the storm, the rain and animals never ever ever ever once moved. Is that all they've got? They've got NOTHING!!!

I have never felt more certain of the guilty verdict as I do at this very second.

'Late by reason of traffic' buddy swore an affadavit that he had printed and attempted to deliver the CV's of 10 people. That's wonderful and stuff but what about the other info (subject matter, reports,etc) that were ordered to be submitted?

<snip>

Thanks for expressing my feelings perfectly while remaining with in TOS.

I sure couldn't figure out how to do it. lol

Ha, good! I was worried "circus monkey" was going over the line, LOL.

And I just read the motion, and wish I hadn't. Wow. Everybody ELSE'S fault. They want to play word games, even! "It was subject matter, not substance". OMG, so SCHOOLYARD! And including the email between Baez and Ashton was just TACKY!

I have to say, being an English teacher, that reference to a grammar error was WRONG. Leaving out information you forgot to put in a sentence does NOT make it incomplete. A grammar error is a misplaced comma or not finishing a thought. Sounds to me like they "oops" forgot that information. I wish I could see the original sentence to be sure, but I'm calling a CROCK on their being a grammar error!

And yes, VERY disrespectful wording. Apparently Dr. G is a hack who doesn't know what she's doing and it's the COURT that's incompetent! OMG, who do these people think they are to talk that way? It's one thing to question something honestly, it's quite another to hurl insults like they do. So unprofessional! Oooh, my blood was BOILING with some of that wording!

Please, God, please let this come up at the hearing on Friday. I don't understand how someone can be so unprofessional yet still have a job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member