TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously did not see this coming! So, the only people that supposedly saw HD on the day she disappeared were SA and the neighbor, do we know for sure the neighbor sighting is correct? What if something happened the night before and that is why SA left work so early? Why is he lying about being fired? I apologize if this has already been discussed, I've had a hard time keeping up today! :crazy:

There is NO WAY her weird arse behavior and their crazy relationship and the treatment of Hailey was NOT NOTICED by friends and family.

Why would SA leave work at 6:10AM? Did he really work night shift and we didn't know?

How did they have separate vehicles? It says BD didn't leave for work until 6:20. Is Snyder in Scurry County? Dunn?

maybe thats why all the bouncing back and forth with runaway....

I'm wondering why, after talking to the kids at school, LE was so convinced she had run away when they had all of this. Was all of this discovered since then? Were these affidavits just filed today?

So when was the last time anyone besides mom or mom's boyfriend that we can be absolutely certain Hailey was seen? I know someone said they saw her on the phone in the backyard but they may have mixed up the days since she did that a lot. When does dad say he last saw her?

Please, Dear Lord, I am lifting up a prayer for little Hailey....please let her be hiding. Please let her be safe with someone..and finally feel the freedom to come forward and no longer live in fear.

Does LE still think she's a runaway or explain why the scent led to a motel? If the mom really was at work, maybe she really didn't have anything to do with it. If she's a doper, dopers lie to cover up their drug use and she might be the sort of weak minded woman to go along with some boyfriend's weird serial killer fantasies, but not actually do anything. I read on FB that Big Spring is going to be searched. Probably the area between CC and Big Spring should be looked at, and it won't be easy. I'm hoping that maybe she liked a cute little bit older Hispanic boy ( since they are the majority in small texas towns) and they ran off to Mexico to protect her from the boyfriend.

Where are the cadaver dogs??? They should have checked the house and the darn car.

I hope HAILEY did run away, NOW SHE CAN COME HOME !!!!!!!!!!

Back to this:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html
On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother D**** returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, D**** arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

D**** then let himself into the house through a window, where D****said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

Sounds like SA had done something, and DD walked in on him. I bet he hid Hailey during that time in the house... and SA (and BD???) later removed her.

Okay. Do we KNOW Billie was involved? Or just covering for SA? Or... nothing?

Billie was at work during this time. :waitasec:

I thought SA and BD shared a vehicle....

Oh and Hailey had a new MP3 Player...from the article.

Does LE still think she's a runaway or explain why the scent led to a motel? If the mom really was at work, maybe she really didn't have anything to do with it. If she's a doper, dopers lie to cover up their drug use and she might be the sort of weak minded woman to go along with some boyfriend's weird serial killer fantasies, but not actually do anything. I read on FB that Big Spring is going to be searched. Probably the area between CC and Big Spring should be looked at, and it won't be easy.

Agree w/ with the typical behavior of addicts...but I can't get past the New Year's Eve party they held...BD and SA TOGETHER...that to me says a lot!

snipped>

BD and SA hosted a number of friends for a New Year’s Eve party at their home – just three days after BD reported Hailey missing. SA downplayed the party, stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks on New Year’s Eve.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Remember MB's mother? My daughter came home from a birthday party at 11 years old & told me the mother of the birthday girl insisted her daughter kiss the boys at the party.

My kid knew this wasn't right, so she told me. I'd never met the mom, just like MB's mom had never met BD. That was the end of the relationship for my kid. She was never allowed to see her again.

MB told her mom about these people.

What about that article that says that BD is finally willing to admit that SA might be responsible. Was she throwing him under the bus to save herself or has she been covering for him all this time and finally stopped?

IF HE had the second cell phone in his possession on Monday morning they are both involved.

Does LE still think she's a runaway or explain why the scent led to a motel? If the mom really was at work, maybe she really didn't have anything to do with it. If she's a doper, dopers lie to cover up their drug use and she might be the sort of weak minded woman to go along with some boyfriend's weird serial killer fantasies, but not actually do anything. I read on FB that Big Spring is going to be searched. Probably the area between CC and Big Spring should be looked at, and it won't be easy.

Yeah, I think the inconsistent stories could very well be explained by her using drugs.

I just still don't see the motive for a mother to want to kill her daughter.

You know, when you see stories about a mother killing a child, it is usually a very young child, isn't it?

When has anyone ever seen a mother kill her 13 year old daughter? Because I just don't remember EVER hearing anything like that.

I do think the article points at SA very hard, but I'm not seeing all of the overwhelming evidence that BD is involved.

Like I said, bad parent? Absolutely. But I don't see the motive for her killing her child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn