TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't teh, I don't think you're bashing anyone. hailey is the victim here, not her family. We're not likely talking about a random abduction. We're likely talking about a child harmed physically and/or emotionally because of family member(s) judgments that put her in harm's way. I respect your posts. Why is it bashing to consider or question the family dynamics when that's what's being released by LE? Diversity rules...

Oh, that wasn't one of those, I'm leaving and taking all my toys and yada yada posts, lol. Just frustration. :banghead:

Also IF and a big fat IF .....

A relative DID ask billy's now ex-boyfriend about how could anyone hurt a thirteen year old child (again, I am paraphrasing) and his response was (again....paraphrasing) was along the lihes of yeah, that would be like killing a deer.....A. he was a hunter so did he mean it as it would be thrilling? B. he was allegedly a deer hunter that cut up his catch with a chain saw....you know where my mind is going with that one.

Somebody please help me with the chainsaw thing. I live in the south, our area has the longest deer hunting season out of the entire US ---which is to say I know something about deer hunting and gutting and processing deer and you don't cut up the deer with a chainsaw if you're gonna eat it. And for those who like to hunt but not eat deer, they give the deer to a friend.

For the sake of argument, say SA used a chainsaw to dispose of the parts of the deer that weren't edible or necessary to butchering for consumption. That would amount to the head only as far as I can see. To butcher the deer you need the tendons in the back legs to hoist it up by, so he wouldn't cut off the hind legs if he was gonna butcher for consumption. You certainly wouldn't use a chainsaw to gut the deer, and besides that's easily done with a sharp knife. Meat in the front shoulders is very edible so you wouldn't chainsaw off the front legs.............SO I'm guessing he's just a freak that likes to play Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre with animals,,,,,,,,,,,,and when that chainsaw is ripping through those deer, blood and guts and hair would be flying EVERYWHERE. Very gruesome and disturbing.

<<snipped by me>>

I know many hear are bashing BO and saying she killed Hailey or is involved.But for what reason would she kill her daughter or cover it up? There has been no evidence that she is that kind of person.
I will just wait until there is more evidence before hanging her.............

BBM

To keep her boy toy around perhaps??? I mean she moved him in after he threatened her and HD, so she obviously cared more about the BF than she did her or her daughter's safety. She is the kind of person that withdraws $140 to purchase narcotics.....not such a huge leap for me.

JMO/MOO and all that stuff.

BD is so sincere, so down to earth, so convincing, I still can't believe she is not innocent, partly because I don't want to believe someone this personable could hurt their child. Still want to believe her.

I thought the same thing at first. But something she said tonight on NG really set me off. NG asked her about SA calling her daughter promiscuous. In a very weak and wimpy response, BD whined " Yeah, I don't know why he would say that...I talked to her about birth control..but I don't understand how he would even say anything bla bla bla.."

She was so matter of fact about it and not at all upset. If ANYONE ever called my daughter that, especially at 13, I would wring their freakin neck. She was
so blase and not at all angry to hear that her live in bf called her 13 yr old promiscuous. That makes me wonder about her.

ya need money to lawyer up

Exactly. Have any local lawyers been contacting her and offering up their services for free? If one does will she take them up on the offer?

BD is so sincere, so down to earth, so convincing, I still can't believe she is not innocent, partly because I don't want to believe someone this personable could hurt their child. Still want to believe her.

FWIW, I watched a show that tested college kids too young to remember Susan Smith. After watching that presser video of her, most did not think she was lying. She confessed to killing her sons a few hours later. I'm not an expert at reading body language so I usually don't try. Unless it's obvious fake crying etc, I usually don't have an opinion on that. What serves me better is just merely paying attention to what a person says. Not how they are saying it. IMO, BD's statements lack validity and substance.

Nancy Grace broke this case wide open, Thanks to Websleuths. And Shawn Boy is a very bad man. Texas Rangers and all other LE put it together. It is a matter of time til the total discovery of the finding of Hailey.
And for you women out there with children who invite a man to live with you be careful. You need to put your children first. No matter how lonely you get. Not necessarily BD's fault. She was duped and weak.....at least I hope so so she can if innocent somehow try not to blame herself too much. This is such a nightmare.

I just want to say that you don't have to be "weak" or lonely to be duped. I am an intelligent woman with a great job, I was doing fine with my two children alone, and then came along a wonderful man, who was introduced to me by brother-in-law. We dated 3 years, and within two weeks AFTER marrying him he turned into a totally different person. I divorced him, but it took me a while to realize what was going on, and I took a huge financial loss to get away from him, I have never, ever seen him again. I think once he was secure in the fact that he had me, he turned into the real person that he was. This was 12 years ago, and it still gives me the creeps, and truthfully scares me to think he's still out there somewhere.

I thought the same thing at first. But something she said tonight on NG really set me off. NG asked her about SA calling her daughter promiscuous. In a very weak and wimpy response, BD whined " Yeah, I don't know why he would say that...I talked to her about birth control..but I don't understand how he would even say anything bla bla bla.."

She was so matter of fact about it and not at all upset. If ANYONE ever called my daughter that, especially at 13, I would wring their freakin neck. She was
so blase and not at all angry to hear that her live in bf called her 13 yr old promiscuous. That makes me wonder about her.

I haven't watched NG in ages so haven't seen this woman, but she sounds like she's playing dumb and putting on an act.

Hailey looks just like her Dad,especially when she was younger in some of those pics on NG tonight.

For some of you out there that might not be "clued in" to this new generation here's an FYI (sorry might be O/T - but some insight into what that generation is into).

A few months back I had to pull my DD outta a "rave". It was held in one of the local nightclubs here. It was advertised as "open to all ages (meaning minors welcome)" (which is how and why DD went).

Here's the kicker - it was what is called a "blood rave". And YES they do throw blood (red water, fake blood, whatever) all over each other! :eek:

My DS and his girlfriend actually went and got the girls. He told me later on when he got through the door - one of the first things he saw was a guy "shooting up". I called the local PD and actually spoke with a detective and had an assistant chief call me back.

Seems these places hire their own security for INSIDE. Then they hire off duty cops for OUTSIDE. The cops CAN'T go in and what goes on inside stays inside. My DS is 21 and he told me he just doesn't see the point in all this. He said there were several kids outside puking in the gutters.

Now my DS is a BIG GUY and a huge XBox gamer so he isn't naive to things. But even he said the manager of this club struck him as a fat pig pedophile. I sent the LE guy the online advertisement for the next one which was a "fetish" party and that one said "all underage girls get in free".

So, parents of teens out there - watch them close. We had a real long talk with DD (along with grounding and taking her phone). She told us she was going to a concert! And that seems to be the way they are getting outta the house. She told me she didn't like it - she wanted to see what all the talk was about and that she'll never go to another one. But she did tell me she saw kids there she knew that were only 13 - 14 years old. :eek:

Who in their right mind would enjoy going to a club to have "blood" thrown all over you?

Ok - done with my public service announcement. I have just had this "blood rave" experience keep running through my mind tonight while following this case.

Somebody please help me with the chainsaw thing. I live in the south, our area has the longest deer hunting season out of the entire US ---which is to say I know something about deer hunting and gutting and processing deer and you don't cut up the deer with a chainsaw if you're gonna eat it. And for those who like to hunt but not eat deer, they give the deer to a friend.

For the sake of argument, say SA used a chainsaw to dispose of the parts of the deer that weren't edible or necessary to butchering for consumption. That would amount to the head only as far as I can see. To butcher the deer you need the tendons in the back legs to hoist it up by, so he wouldn't cut off the hind legs if he was gonna butcher for consumption. You certainly wouldn't use a chainsaw to gut the deer, and besides that's easily done with a sharp knife. Meat in the front shoulders is very edible so you wouldn't chainsaw off the front legs.............SO I'm guessing he's just a freak that likes to play Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre with animals,,,,,,,,,,,,and when that chainsaw is ripping through those deer, blood and guts and hair would be flying EVERYWHERE. Very gruesome and disturbing.

AFTER SA was done having his kicks chainsawing a deer apart......what did he do with the pieces?????
Maybe that is where he would put Hailey if she is deceased.

I believe that was the Tues 12/28 scenario:waitasec:

the remaining question is HOW did she get to work on Mon 12/27...if SA went to his work at and it was stated LEAVING work @6:10 am
and BD left FOR work from Ccity at 6:20 am

Yes. What I meant was that I think their regular routine was for BD to get a ride to work with a coworker and then SA would pick her up each day. I think that is how they shared the car.

It is important to remember that there are all kinds of women/mothers. BD appears to be a passive, easy going, quiet type of mother, also, very young to have 2 teenage children. She seems to have been a teenage mother with a husband that got into trouble over & over, which made her more of a single mother, supporting her children. No doubt she picked the wrong guy but that only makes her guilty of poor judgment in men. jmo

As far as playing the victim card, where is anyone hearing that? You don't hear her whining about her tooth ache or making excuses or anything 'poor me' related. She is easily led on but is doing everything she knows to find Hailey. We don't see her 'lawyering up' and not answering questions. again, jmo

She is a GROWN WOMAN who, unfortunately, is responsible for the lives of two children. THEY are the vulnerable ones. THEY are the victims. My opinion

The thing about BD is those bags under her eyes. That is a person that isn't sleeping and doing some serious crying. RE the party-Wasn't it discussed on here or was it fb about the community bringing BD food for her and her son? Guest having drinks...are we talking apple martini's or grabbing her brother a beer from the fridge? Maybe during the day on NYE is when she lost track of which day it was and thought it sounded bad on her part to say she saw the ball drop since the news was on. To me she comes across as a addict and imo it's the lorazepam that she has a problem with. Lots of people are hooked on it and they act all doped up like she does. imo

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

The deletion of the cell phone numbers called was deleted at the police station by SA? That says quite a bit right there. It not only makes it seem strongly as he is bluntly hiding somthing and it also strongly makes him look as IF he had somthng to do with this that deletion of the phone numbers in a police station is a very stupid move.

I am assuming they can certainly find out who those calls were to. I suspect there is another male involved in this somehow.

It also tells me that in addition to being not such a smart move, he has nerve (for lack of a better word right now) to do this right in front of LE.

If one of my kids was missing I would have people with me and my DH at our house --probably day and night. There would be family and friends. There would be food and words of comfort and prayers--lots of prayers and lots of brainstorming BUT no alcohol and no drugs..............
There would be NO celebrating.

There would be worry and grief and support and love.
Different strokes for different folks.

If it were me, I would possibly be passed out on the floor to not have to deal with the reality of the situation.,aka self medicating. Don't worry I don't have children and am on actual rx meds ;)

From SA's celebratory look on his face from that one news clip I believe he was celebrating while BD was not. He had that "look at me I am proud of myself" look.. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15