TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling you..one thing that I have learned from following these tragic cases is that no matter how well you think you know somebody, whether it's a neighbor, spouse or best friend..you REALLY have to ask yourself, how well DO I know them? As often as we discuss it during these cases, I don't think most people really realize how often people are not what they seem..It's kind of scary place to let your mind go...

I've been married to a "good", "religious" man for almost 25 years, who came from a very good family, and only in the last year and a half have I discovered what he is. He let some things slip while drunk one time and then after a while he got to where he couldn't keep his lies straight. The things he has done are horrible and if he were caught would be charged as felony's. But everyone who knows him thinks he's the bees knees. He's a professional, very educated. a charmer and a damn good liar and also never answers a question directly,,,, Oh, btw, divorce will be done soon. YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!:great:

Needless to say my trust in mankind is down to -1

Do we know what type of illegal drugs were scored by BD and SA that Monday night while Hailey "was spending the night" elsewhere?

No, but I'd love to know. I'd also like to know whose idea it was to go get drugs. Because the next day the you-know-what hit the fan and life was fini (that is if SA did abduct HD, which I think he did.)

We don't know. It has be speculated that BD probably got a ride from a co-worker. Let's hope LE has spoken to that co-worker.

One thing that BD said tonight - that she left at 6:30 AM and that SA had left at 5:30AM. For that to happen there simply had to have been 2 cars.

How close is the hospital to where Billie lives? Could she walk to work? It didn't look very far on the map.

IMO, BD thinks of herself first. Moving some nutty guy in, a guy with a gory interest, and those masks which are not cheap either. They go spend $150 on some type of drugs and she can't even get straight whether her daughter's Ipod is lost or broken. Hailey has to live in a home with some guy she doesn't like, got a crappy mp3 player, and they got drugs. Decent folks around town have already probably been slandering her long before this, and it's not slander if it's true. I'll bet the law and plenty of people in Big Spring have things to say about SA, too.
& for her to say things like having no drug history, make me want to scream. Technically, she may not have an arrest record, (her dig to Clint, imo), but that doesn't mean squat.

For some of you out there that might not be "clued in" to this new generation here's an FYI (sorry might be O/T - but some insight into what that generation is into).

A few months back I had to pull my DD outta a "rave". It was held in one of the local nightclubs here. It was advertised as "open to all ages (meaning minors welcome)" (which is how and why DD went).

Here's the kicker - it was what is called a "blood rave". And YES they do throw blood (red water, fake blood, whatever) all over each other! :eek:

My DS and his girlfriend actually went and got the girls. He told me later on when he got through the door - one of the first things he saw was a guy "shooting up". I called the local PD and actually spoke with a detective and had an assistant chief call me back.

Seems these places hire their own security for INSIDE. Then they hire off duty cops for OUTSIDE. The cops CAN'T go in and what goes on inside stays inside. My DS is 21 and he told me he just doesn't see the point in all this. He said there were several kids outside puking in the gutters.

Now my DS is a BIG GUY and a huge XBox gamer so he isn't naive to things. But even he said the manager of this club struck him as a fat pig pedophile. I sent the LE guy the online advertisement for the next one which was a "fetish" party and that one said "all underage girls get in free".

So, parents of teens out there - watch them close. We had a real long talk with DD (along with grounding and taking her phone). She told us she was going to a concert! And that seems to be the way they are getting outta the house. She told me she didn't like it - she wanted to see what all the talk was about and that she'll never go to another one. But she did tell me she saw kids there she knew that were only 13 - 14 years old. :eek:

Who in their right mind would enjoy going to a club to have "blood" thrown all over you?

Ok - done with my public service announcement. I have just had this "blood rave" experience keep running through my mind tonight while following this case.

This is HIGHLY disturbing WOO! I hope you'll consider starting up a discussion about this in the Tots to Teens forum. Parents need to be aware!

Billie's strange wording when NG asked her if she saw Hailey that morning before work makes me wonder about the possibility that she was in the bed either dead or unconscious, or that something occurred Sunday night.

It also tells me that in addition to being not such a smart move, he has nerve (for lack of a better word right now) to do this right in front of LE.

I think SA is enjoying every minute of the shock and pain he is causing. I get the feeling of a chess match with the board pieces being monsters.

I read somewhere about hunting land that SA's family leases out to hunters. IIRC it was in Scurry County. The article stated some of the hunters had some kind of mounted cameras to record animal activity. It also went on to state that the hunter(s) have found that the media cards were stolen from the mounted cameras - cameras were left, but the media cards were gone. Does anyone know where this area of land is, and if it has been thoroughly searched?

If you were involved in a kinky relationship that led to your daughter being missing and likely dead wouldn't you be beside yourself with guilt? She doesn't seem to be beside herself with guilt and holding herself responsible like I would think anyone would just for being the reason he was in the household with her.

That is the part that doesn't fit for me.

I see many cases where I have no doubt that parents, who are innocent, feel a great amount of guilt and responsibility for putting their children in harms way but don't comment or dwell on it publically. It's rare to see a parent of a missing child come out and say...this is my fault and I don't know if I can live with myself...but I'm sure many think it.

I don't know if Billie is involved criminally or not but in general I don't think her lack of reflection is unusual, especially this early in the investigation.

I read somewhere about hunting land that SA's family leases out to hunters. IIRC it was in Scurry County. The article stated some of the hunters had some kind of mounted cameras to record animal activity. It also went on to state that the hunter(s) have found that the media cards were stolen from the mounted cameras - cameras were left, but the media cards were gone. Does anyone know where this area of land is, and if it has been thoroughly searched?

This might be something to bring up in the Search and Rescue thread that is in our member's only forum: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125084&page=5

I've been married to a "good", "religious" man for almost 25 years, who came from a very good family, and only in the last year and a half have I discovered what he is. He let some things slip while drunk one time and then after a while he got to where he couldn't keep his lies straight. The things he has done are horrible and if he were caught would be charged as felony's. But everyone who knows him thinks he's the bees knees. He's a professional, very educated. a charmer and a damn good liar and also never answers a question directly,,,, Oh, btw, divorce will be done soon. YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!:great:

Needless to say my trust in mankind is down to -1

YAY for you! and you aren't alone. While this is one thing I haven't ever experienced on any large level thankfully, it happens all to often. It's one of those things that "could never happen to you"..or so people may think. Given the right set of circumstances many people have lived double and triple lives for decades. ..and not be found out..

YAY for you! and you aren't alone. While this is one thing I haven't ever experienced on any large level thankfully, it happens all to often. It's one of those things that "could never happen to you"..or so people may think. Given the right set of circumstances many people have lived double and triple lives for decades. ..and not be found out..

It happened to me too. My ex did a complete 360. I will never be able to figure out how someone can live a lie like that. And I'm not a socially inept person, he was just very cunning.

It can happen. I'm a believer. And I'm happy as a bug in the rug being single.

Tamfish you are on target with pings. I have worked a time line for two days now and the time SA left work to 7 am and then till 9:38 am at moms house he did something, hungout all day there and ...went back and got high to weight until DD came home and also BD got off to go get more drugs.... My TL has alot more details and versions but... who knows..

:welcome:

I believe something happened during that time also.

Billie's strange wording when NG asked her if she saw Hailey that morning before work makes me wonder about the possibility that she was in the bed either dead or unconscious, or that something occurred Sunday night.

I said in an earlier thread that I now believe that Hailey was not in her bed that morning and Billie was in CYA mode. Listening to that was one of the most defining moments for me in this case, I'm sad to say..

I think SA is enjoying every minute of the shock and pain he is causing. I get the feeling of a chess match with the board pieces being monsters.
I've been thinking the same thing. Him posting about Hailey missing, on that monster website, & Billie going on national tv, has me thinking that they get off on sharing their negativity. I think it's part of the thrill...grossing out so many people. A few years ago, my daughter had a softball tournament in Austin. A sex group, was at the same hotel, hosting a convention. They were all about S&M, bondage, degradation-with naked statues & props. They were literally, walking the halls, leading each other around by dog chains. But, when we gasp! had the nerve to stare, they chewed our butts out good. I finally chewed back, & told them attention, is exactly what they wanted. & that's what I think is going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg