TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
So MB did get the text...
This is just all so weird...what the H is going on...this woman sounds so hostile.
I don't know what to think about anything anymore...:(
Why didn't MB answer it?
Billie is the one who said MB said she never heard from Hailey...

She has every right in the world to sound hostile, look at what her daughter and her family have been put through all because of SA's lies........

so when did spend the night Morph into a Slumber PARTY????

I believe billie said something to the effect of "MB didn't get any CALLS from Hailey"

***I knew if we hung around long enough tonight we would get some news***

She has every right in the world to sound hostile, look at what her daughter and her family have been put through all because of SA's lies........

I know all the RUMORS saying the dogs tracked Hailey to her house and that Hailey was seen with MB walking arround.. I would be a bit p.o'ed to .

:waitasec:

Now I am wondering if Billie really spoke to MB...when she spoke to NG she was so wishy-washy about it. IIRC, she answered one question by saying "not that she told me" or something like that...

I don't want to go back through all the different ways "waht are you doing" can be written as a text. We already did that. LE would know from previous texting what Hailey's "normal" text-speak was. (O/T - talked to my dd the other day and now its no more wrud its "sup?" here. lol)

What is going to make the BIG difference here is where THAT 2PM text pinged from.

Now I am wondering if Billie really spoke to MB...when she spoke to NG she was so wishy-washy about it. IIRC, she answered one question by saying "not that she told me" or something like that...

Ok, who's going off to dig up the NG transcripts? It's late and my eyeballs hurt, LOL.

They had the 911 calls to and it is inaccurate according to the complaint in the 911 call.
Billie did not say in the call Hailey was threatend. She said it was her and clint.
So with no report the information presented to us is questionable in its present form.(the affidavit statement about the threats)
So who do we believe SA or BD?

Does Billie say in one of the calls they were texting? That's where I'm wondering the specific threat to HD came in.

This is just all so weird...what the H is going on...this woman sounds so hostile.
Why didn't MB answer it?

Perhaps MB was told not to mention it to Billie by LE? Who knows.

I don't think she is hostile. I think she is frustrated and sad for Hailey and her daughter.

Think about it, Shawn put her and her daughter's name in LE's ear as the place Hailey was "supposed to be" when she wound up missing. Which meant LE and FBI spent days questioning her, her daughter, probably their friends and family. Had their cellphones, possibly their computers and house checked. May have taken lie detector tests. They have been bugged by media for quotes, probably had a few hanging outside their house.

She should just be a mom who is comforting her child because her child's best friend is missing. jmo

There is a reason that BD never gives a straight answer and most manipulators and liars speak that language. Just sayin'.

Garcia says on the day Hailey disappeared, MB received a text message that said "what are you doing?"

She says the message was sent from Hailey's mother's cell phone at about 2 o'clock, which Hailey always used, but Garcia says she worries that there is no evidence to prove Hailey sent that message.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334376

Weren't we told that MB had never received this message?

This article states that it was received on MB's phone and that it was turned over to LE.

Color me confused.... AGAIN.

Everything we've (up until now) been told about the text i THINK came from BD.

Late the other night - we discussed ourselves into "do we have any confirmation of exactly what time BD left work on MONDAY - (not Tues.) - but MONDAY. Remember she was at the ATM by 6:20 and that didn't coincide with a 12 hour shift. AND that was the day that DD pounded on the door and crawled through the window and caught SA.

The affidavit says that CD told LE what DD had TOLD him (CD) about the incident but it went on to say that BD CONFIRMED that DD pounded on the door and no one answered crawled through the window - how could she CONFIRM that if she wasn't there? So............... maybe she got off work earlier than we thought and was actually at the house when DD came home.

Ya'll still with me?

"I hadn't ask her about that. I'm letting the police handle MB. I do
call her to ask her hey, what did Hailey say to you on Monday, did
she call you Monday, did you guys text, did she say she was going to
go somewhere else Monday, or with another friend Monday, she
tells me no".

so when did spend the night Morph into a Slumber PARTY????

Tomato, tomatoe....It may just be the reporters choice of words instead of sleepover. My mom called them slumber parties when I was a kid, weather it was one or four friends staying over.

Hmmmmmmm, someone calling from his cell phone to Memphis??? (SA)
phones and computers tapped???
LE didn't say a 'sighting'.........they said LEAD...is that like a TIP????
or better???

Hopefully it's not about a German Shephard peeing on a tree. (a reference to insane tips called in on the Anthony case)

I saw that part and to me it seemed she was saying "not that she told me"

MB maybe was asked? and didnt tell her about the text?

Why didn't MB answer it?

Yeah we must remember it was Billie that said it though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86