TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by yllek
Here is all we know about Billie's communication with MB regarding Hailey's disappearance. It's from the Nancy Grace transcript. I haven't seen the issue of Billie attempting to talk to either MB or her mom anywhere else. I wondered why Nancy missed the chance to ask specifically whether Billie had contacted MB's mom; wish she would have!

GRACE: Now have you -- have you spoken with MB? Did that in fact happen? *referring to sleep over

B. DUNN: I hadn`t asked her about that. I`m letting the police handle MB. I do call her to ask her hey, what did Hailey say to you on Monday, did she call you Monday, did you guys text, did she say she was going somewhere else Monday, or with another friend Monday, and she tells me no.

GRACE: Did she say she even saw Hailey on Monday?

B. DUNN: She hasn`t told me that she did. No.

GRACE: OK. So to your knowledge, Hailey never went to MB`s?

B. DUNN: Right. That`s what she says.

"I hadn't ask her about that. I'm letting the police handle MB. I do
call her to ask her hey, what did Hailey say to you on Monday, did
she call you Monday, did you guys text, did she say she was going to
go somewhere else Monday, or with another friend Monday, she
tells me no".

She can ask all of these questions of an innocent little girl, but she can't ask her live-in boyfriend what he was doing all day Monday, why he told her that he had been fired on Monday morning, why he was back at her house on Monday morning, or anything else related to the time immediately surrounding the disappearance of her only daughter?

Someone needs to book me into a rubber room because this absolute and utter lack of consistency is positively maddening.

I would be in that man's face DEMANDING answers and then DEMANDING them again to make sure that all of HIS answers were consistent and could be backed up with solid proof.

GRACE: Now have you -- have you spoken with MB? Did that in fact happen?

B. DUNN: I hadn`t asked her about that. I`m letting the police handle MB. I do call her to ask her hey, what did Hailey say to you on Monday, did she call you Monday, did you guys text, did she say she was going somewhere else Monday, or with another friend Monday, and she tells me no.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

What CZGTZ had to say about the MB text and BD:

01-17-2011, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl
czgtz - Did Billie got to MB's house when she got back into town on Tuesday BEFORE going to the police? BD said she went to some of Hailey's friends' houses tonight - did she go to the girl's house where Hailey was supposed to have been at?

CZGTZ's reply: I cant remember if she actually went to MBs house or talked to her on the phone. If you can wait until the media clears out, I will ask her.

01-17-2011, 10:10 PM

CZGTZ's reply:
Wise - She did talk to MB that day, but cannot remember if it was before or after talking to LE.

These are from closed threads.

She can ask all of these questions of an innocent little girl, but she can't ask her live-in boyfriend what he was doing all day Monday, why he told her that he had been fired on Monday morning, why he was back at her house on Monday morning, or anything else related to the time immediately surrounding the disappearance of her only daughter?

Someone needs to book me into a rubber room because this absolute and utter lack of consistency is positively maddening.

I would be in that man's face DEMANDING answers and then DEMANDING them again to make sure that all of HIS answers were consistent and could be backed up with solid proof.

Make reservations for me also...this is getting more inconsistent as time goes on.

Ok - IF we take this 2PM text as valid and sent by Hailey (pinged from the house).

That narrows our window to:

From 2PM Monday afternoon to 4PM Monday afternoon. (4PM being when DD came home and at least SA was there - at the house).

2 hours. That is a bit of time - BUT - Hailey had to have been moved out of the house by then. SA leaves probably around 5:30 to go pick up BD from work - leaving DD at the house and I'm sure Hailey couldn't have been there. But that's also if BD wasn't home already - which we really don't know.

2 hours. Also, how was a deceased Hailey gotten out of the house? We know LE gave the car back and we know that if they had found any evidence of a deceased Hailey in that car - they would still have it. So.......how?

2 hours - not a long time considering clean-up, disposal and back to the house.

I wonder how well they have checked around that neighborhood? Oh IDK anymore.

I talk myself into circles now.

Can Billie answer a question, I mean does she have the ability, or is she doing this on purpose? Look at those answers she gave NG-I can't believe NG didn't use the tooth-pulling comment for this exchange too.

What is going to make the BIG difference here is where THAT 2PM text pinged from.

Sure nuff. And how that meshes with SA's phone pings. Obviously that info makes the picture more clear or muddies the water.

If Hailey didn't send that message then it's quite a coincidence that both the message-sender and SA both chose MB as the friend to contact and name.

GRACE: Now have you -- have you spoken with MB? Did that in fact happen?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

I think there is a delay in when billie hears stuff. Also the talking over Billie makes the transcript look funny.

I printed and re read every transcript today because so much of what billie says is relayed wrong.

I also starting re reading the thread.

Do we know for sure they had cadaver/HR dogs in the home? Could H have been hidden in the home until the next morning, or did DD come in and leave right away again, giving SA time to move H into the car and take her somewhere and still p/u Billie? It would be good to know if DD hung around...

Late the other night - we discussed ourselves into "do we have any confirmation of exactly what time BD left work on MONDAY - (not Tues.) - but MONDAY. Remember she was at the ATM by 6:20 and that didn't coincide with a 12 hour shift. AND that was the day that DD pounded on the door and crawled through the window and caught SA.

The affidavit says that CD told LE what DD had TOLD him (CD) about the incident but it went on to say that BD CONFIRMED that DD pounded on the door and no one answered crawled through the window - how could she CONFIRM that if she wasn't there? So............... maybe she got off work earlier than we thought and was actually at the house when DD came home.

Ya'll still with me?

I'm with ya WOO. I'm with ya!

Ok - IF we take this 2PM text as valid and sent by Hailey (pinged from the house).

That narrows our window to:

From 2PM Monday afternoon to 4PM Monday afternoon. (4PM being when DD came home and at least SA was there - at the house).

2 hours. That is a bit of time - BUT - Hailey had to have been moved out of the house by then. SA leaves probably around 5:30 to go pick up BD from work - leaving DD at the house and I'm sure Hailey couldn't have been there. But that's also if BD wasn't home already - which we really don't know.

2 hours. Also, how was a deceased Hailey gotten out of the house? We know LE gave the car back and we know that if they had found any evidence of a deceased Hailey in that car - they would still have it. So.......how?

2 hours - not a long time considering clean-up, disposal and back to the house.

I wonder how well they have checked around that neighborhood? Oh IDK anymore.

I talk myself into circles now.

But remember SA's phone was pinging in Big Spring until 2:40...........

But remember SA's phone was pinging in Big Spring until 2:40...........
Yep - I was just thinking about that and how we knew unless he was in the Mach 5 he couldn't have made it to CCity by 3.

But didn't it say that he DID PING in CCity after 3?

Where did that 2PM text ping from? Dontcha think if it pinged anywhere than at the house in CCity we would have seen a little more LE action? Maybe not.

I want to know where DD's phone pinged. The affidavit doesn't talk about her pings.

WS NEWSFLASH:

We have revamped the Sleuthers area at LTWH and added a resource center! Be sure to check it out when you can! You guys are the firsts to know. :kimsterwink:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=180"]Sleuthers Come Here-Information and Resources - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Yep - I was just thinking about that and how we knew unless he was in the Mach 5 he couldn't have made it to CCity by 3.

But didn't it say that he DID PING in CCity after 3?

Where did that 2PM text ping from? Dontcha think if it pinged anywhere than at the house in CCity we would have seen a little more LE action? Maybe not.

Nope it does not say anything about any pings after Big Spring.........

Maybe the 2pm text ping came from away from CC and casued SA to be named as suspect.

Didn't SA get back to CC from Big Spring about 1:40? The text to MB at 2:00 would fit that timeline perfectly. Does SA claim that BD's phone was left home or was it ever confirmed that they share only one phone? Confused again..

Thank you Ms Garcia for clarifying questions about the 2pm text. It does exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa