GUILTY NE - Kailee Clapp, 14, McCook, 13 Jan 2011

Just hearing about this sad story. I`m so sorry for Car 14 about the death of this beautiful young girl. What is the name of the arrested male, and what is the connection to her...TIA

http://www.northplattebulletin.com/index.asp?show=news&action=readStory&storyID=20183&pageID=3

Police did not initially believe Clapp was in danger upon first receiving the missing persons report, according to the statement.

As the day wore on, however, “information was developed that indicated the juvenile was endangered,” the statement said.

According to a text message circulated to help find Clapp, the last time she was seen alive was 3:30 a.m. Friday.

Just hearing about this sad story. I`m so sorry for Car 14 about the death of this beautiful young girl. What is the name of the arrested male, and what is the connection to her...TIA

Stathis Sebastian Mobley Kirkpatrick of Bartley, 18 years old

Mother says he is not her BF.
Right now, LE has not found a connection between the two that we know of.

I did a little sleuthing and his myspace is private and his fb removed or disabled from public view.
He is into skateboarding, BMX bikes. Possibly attended Las Crues, New Mexico Ornate HS.
He is 18 a legal adult thought it would be ok to sleuth him.
No weird videos or youtube accounts yet.
I wonder what happened?
What's his connection to her?

Here is some of the local scuttlebutt and I believe most of it is true as it came second hand from family members.

The perp's girlfriend is 16. She is the one that posted the threat to kill Kailee and that is what tipped off the law that this was more than just a missing person.

The body was mutilated and burned and left at the Bartley NE cemetery. The charges are still pending as there will probably be kidnapping added to the murder charges. Blood was also found in a car that was used to transport her body to the cemetery where it was burned. The body was so mutilated that a positive identification could not be made without an autopsy.

There is a possibility that the perp had been trying to contact Kailee and the perp's girlfriend found out about it.

The perp had been kicked out of school last year and is unemployed.

Most of the pictures of the perp that had been on the web have been scrubbed. He is really a pathetic looking person. The picture now circulating on the web is very flattering.

Kailee's mother waited on us at the local restaurant the weekend before Kailee's murder.

http://www.mccookgazette.com/story/1697434.html

http://www.mccookgazette.com/news/

What a tragedy :maddening:
My heart goes out to her friends and family.
I hope justice will be served on this.. sounds like there is a lot of evidence to go on. NE has death penalty but sounds like they don't use it.. only 3 executed since '76

Here is some of the local scuttlebutt and I believe most of it is true as it came second hand from family members.

The perp's girlfriend is 16. She is the one that posted the threat to kill Kailee and that is what tipped off the law that this was more than just a missing person.

The body was mutilated and burned and left at the Bartley NE cemetery. The charges are still pending as there will probably be kidnapping added to the murder charges. Blood was also found in a car that was used to transport her body to the cemetery where it was burned. The body was so mutilated that a positive identification could not be made without an autopsy.

There is a possibility that the perp had been trying to contact Kailee and the perp's girlfriend found out about it.

The perp had been kicked out of school last year and is unemployed.

Most of the pictures of the perp that had been on the web have been scrubbed. He is really a pathetic looking person. The picture now circulating on the web is very flattering.

Kailee's mother waited on us at the local restaurant the weekend before Kailee's murder.

http://www.mccookgazette.com/story/1697434.html

http://www.mccookgazette.com/news/

What do you know of the suspect and his GF? Is she a named suspect too?
A death threat before she ends up dead is pretty frightening and should be further investigated.

I wonder how the threat was brought to LE's attention, or has it already been posted...it was not posted on Kailee's page, but on her own, is that correct?

I wonder how the threat was brought to LE's attention, or has it already been posted...it was not posted on Kailee's page, but on her own, is that correct?

This is what was posted on the GF's facebook page. It was brought to the media's attention, after Stathis was arrested as she is his GF. The RUMOR is that this threat was directed at a boy named Zach, that the GF had a problem with and had nothing to do with Kailee. Friend's might have jumped to the conclusion it had something to do with Kailee because Kailee turned up dead on Friday.

Being how it was addressed "*advertiser censored*", the boy rumor makes more sense.
If was meant towards a girl she would have used the word *b**** or *advertiser censored*.
IMO

A provocative status update was posted Thursday on Facebook by [the suspects] teenage girlfriend, whose name will not be printed at this time. The girl posted, “Mess with me or my man and I’ll (expletive) KILL you, *advertiser censored*,” at 6:18 p.m. Thursday, shortly before Clapp allegedly went missing from her home.
http://www.northplattebulletin.com/index.asp?show=news&action=readStory&storyID=20183&pageID=3

I saw the 'threat' posted last night on 'Find Kailee' site run by her mom & cousin & tonight on one of the local news sites..I'm sick over this..Such a gorgeous young girl full of life..You can tell just by her photos..I'm also extremely outraged over all these teens being either mutilated or burned..It's not enough they're 'just' murdered any more! WTH!! :banghead:

eta..To claifty, it was originally posted on the g/f's site..I've seen nothing that provides a direct link to her page OR her name.

The 'threat' may have been posted on her 'Uncle's' site too IIRC..He's taking it very hard & is very angry with 'God' right now :(

Being how it was addressed "*advertiser censored*", the boy rumor makes more sense.
If was meant towards a girl she would have used the word *b**** or *advertiser censored*.
IMO

sbm

It def does make more sense cos I did think it really odd she said "*advertiser censored*".

The "F" word is such a loose word, unfortunately. It's not just gender based, even though you would assume -- I guess.

Generally, when I hear it from middle schoolers it means "dumb" or "stupid".

[But, I read the rumor mill and I too agree that the story makes more sense now.]

I hope the rumor is true, it would be even worse, if possible, if this GF wrote this as a threat to Kailee...

Here is another news video. Click on the video right above her photo.
I tells about the burned body at the end. Similar parts throughout from other postings as they are both from NBC.

http://www.ksn.com/content/news/bur...14-found-murdered/TmcJ0sJfokO50Gwmqjtl6g.cspx

The gf comment may have been directed to a boy or whoever and we should learn more after the charges are filed and he is arraigned.

I do not personally "know" the perp but a student in the school he was kicked out of told me that the perp (stathis or whatever his name is) asked him for a ride from McCook to Bartley last year and he declined to give him one as he thought the perp was a pretty weird character. He said the perp was nothing but problems. I didn't ask him to elaborate but my understanding is that it was a good idea to not be associated with him.

I banged this out pretty fast so there may be some mispelt words here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back