TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was it that found the info about the suicidal/homicidal ideation when combining it with alcohol{am too sleepy to scroll thru and look..lol}..just thought maybe you may know off hand who it was...so we could figure out where they got this "ideation" info..

Any mood-altering drug is dangerous if mixed with alcohol. Even some OTC drugs should not be mixed with alcohol. Read the labels on cold/flu meds, or OTC sleeping meds, they all say "do not drink alcohol while taking this medication." Even overuse of alcohol alone can cause suicidal or homocidal tendencies. That's a no-brainer, IMO.

SYNONYMS confirm, corroborate, substantiate, authenticate, validate, verify. These verbs mean to affirm the truth, accuracy, or genuineness of something. Confirm implies removal of all doubt: "We must never make experiments to confirm our ideas, but simply to control them" (Claude Bernard). Corroborate refers to supporting something by means of strengthening evidence: The witness is expected to corroborate the plaintiff's testimony. To substantiate is to establish by presenting substantial or tangible evidence: "one of the most fully substantiated of historical facts" (James Harvey Robinson). Authenticate implies the establishment of genuineness of something by the testimony of an expert: Never purchase an antique before it has been authenticated. Validate refers to establishing the validity of something, such as a theory, claim, or judgment: The divorce validated my parents' original objection to the marriage. Verify implies proving by comparison with an original or with established fact: The bank refused to cash the check until the signature was verified.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/confirm#ixzz1CLSXkIPA
i dont believe that bd can truly CONFIRM anything if she was not there to witness it in person. without her seeing it happen in person then all she is doing is repeating what she has been told, and that in NO way confirms anything. jmo...

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26644857/detail.html

Next week the Middle School is deeming the week "Hailey Week". I need some ideas on what we as the community can do to get more info from LE and to keep this case from going cold. I was thinking, and want your input, would a town hall meeting help in this situation? People coming together to share info and hopefully get LE to come and make some sort of statement on where the case stands, etc? I am really frustrated with LE right now, I know they are working, but this community is going bonkers. Emotions are running high and people are taking sides...and that is taking the focus away from Hailey! What can we do?

I think a town hall meeting with some information presented by LE is a good idea. I'm afraid someone is going to get hurt with all the speculation that is running through the community.

They need to be reminded that Hailey comes first. Finger pointing can come later, after she's found.

Ativan is a very powerful anti-anxiety medication. I don't quite understand its recent rise in popularity as a recreational drug, something like the barbituate phase in the early '70's?

On the 'dental' medications, does anyone know for sure if there were actual verified dental issues, as in TREATED by a dentist dental problems? I sure wouldn't assume NOT, but at the same time, almost every drug user I worked with claimed dental problems as a justification. One was a corporate comptroller who not only had a drug addiction supported by her dentist, but was hauled into court to testify at the trial of said dentist when he was busted for supplying drugs to addicts.

ETA: I believe the NARCOTICS would be a separate thing. I'm guessing she was not administered the first poly due to a narcotic drug showing up on a drug test, something maybe like Oxycodone. The second time she showed for a poly, since she was actually administered the test, she probably did NOT have narcotics in her system, but may have taken the second poly while under the influence of Ativan (an anti-anxiety med) and antibiotics, but still failed (showed deception). Some people believe they can 'beat' a poly using anti-anxiety meds. This could also account for her 'flat' emotionless effect. All just questions, moo.

ETA to the ETA: Nevermind. I have no clue when she was taking what. I do not believe Ativan is a narcotic, though. The affadavit, a legal document, says narcotic, but on NG, BD said Ativan? I'm inclined to believe the pain med for 'dental' was a narcotic, especially if accompanied by antibiotic. I've NEVER heard of Ativan being prescribed for pain. Never. Oxycodone, plenty.

If I could get thie to load, I think the prescription bottles are on the videotape.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=330806&watch=1

Exactly Thanks BeanE for the reminder. ...... can anyone tell me the Rule here at WS about posting rumors?

That would be don't post them...right?? Make sure that everything is backed up with a LE or MSM link or make sure that it is clearly marked as opinion or speculation.

Exactly Thanks BeanE for the reminder. ...... can anyone tell me the Rule here at WS about posting rumors?

Is it okay to alert rumors when they're posted? I don't want to get timed out for alerting inappropriately.

Thank you.

ETA: I don't mean something we 'think' might be a rumor - I mean the rumors that are getting posted over and over.

Is it okay to alert rumors when they're posted? I don't want to get timed out for alerting inappropriately.

Thank you.

ETA: I don't mean something we 'think' might be a rumor - I mean the rumors that are getting posted over and over.

Yes, please do alert BeanE! :hug:

Yup alert if something is a rumor or comes from a source that is not allowed at WS. Thanks.

Pretty sure Billie was quoted in MSM saying that, and also said she'd gone to SA's grandma's house with a couple of Texas Rangers in the hopes that he'd talk to her, but no dice.

Yes, this was the "pulling teeth" interaction with Nancy Grace. When asked by Nancy, BD said she hand't asked SA about what he was doing 12/27 a.m. when his cell pings put him in CC. BD said that she hadn't had a chance to ask him because "they" wont' let her to talk to him when she calls. Nancy pushed. "They" became his his lawyer. BD then mentioned that she'd gone with a Ranger to confront him in-person but they were turned away.

NG TRANSCRIPT 1/18

GRACE: What do you see in that scenario, Billie Dunn? What`s he doing back around your home?

DUNN: I don`t know. That`s all stuff I need a lot of answers to, that we all need a lot of answers to.

GRACE: Well, have you tried to ask him?

DUNN: No.

GRACE: Why?

DUNN: I haven`t spoke with him. He`ll send a text every now and then. But I haven`t asked him, why did you come back to the house? He never let me know that. I didn`t know that until the affidavits came out and showed his pings. That he had come back here first, then to Big Spring.

GRACE: Well, why haven`t you asked him?

DUNN: I haven`t spoke with him.

GRACE: Yes, I know that. My question is, why? I would want to know why. What were you doing back around my house?

DUNN: I want to know too.

GRACE: Well then why haven`t you asked him? Oh, because did the cops tell you not to talk to him?

DUNN: I`m not allowed -- no. When I call over there, they don`t let me talk to him. They won`t put him on the phone.

GRACE: What about a cell phone?

DUNN: He doesn`t have a cell phone.

GRACE: So when you call over there, what do they say?

(CROSSTALK)

GRACE: Well, text him.

DUNN: That Shawn -- Shawn can`t talk to you.

GRACE: He can`t talk to you or he won`t talk to you. Because obviously he can still speak.

DUNN: Per his lawyer, he can`t talk to me.

GRACE: So his lawyer -- man, that was like pulling a tooth. His lawyer has told him not to talk to you?

DUNN: (INAUDIBLE).

GRACE: It`s OK. His lawyer has told him not to talk to you?

DUNN: Right.

GRACE: Why?

DUNN: I don`t know. There`s a lot of questions I have and I guess that`s why. Also, I have gone over there with Texas Rangers to try to get him to come talk. Shawn, you need to talk. It`ll just be two guys. There`s a lot of answers you can provide. And that`s probably why they`re not wanting me to talk to him.

When teh takes her nap today, I have a feeling the Breaking News will be that Shawn has moved back in with Billie, since she's on the phone talking with him per that news report.

haha. omg. I listen to ICP, have both a mood and psychotic disorder, am a drug addict and I never thought of killing a human being (other then myself) I think what they call this is stereotyping..

Agreed. I listened to them, probably still would if I could find my cds, but my christian side tells me not to find them or replace them. I am far from a murderer. I've posted on this before so won't go into again. But because I listen to Michael Jackson doesn't make me a great dancer either. :innocent:

BeanE: jinx!! Sorry, I was posting the 1/18 NG transcript when you posted it - apologies for the duplication...

I just would like to stress: any one thing that has been learned about any person in this case cannot be used to make a definitive personality profile. They are pieces of a larger puzzle that could turn out several different ways. We will need to wait until we have more pieces of the puzzle in order to identify what picture is acutally being produced.

Obviously SA has some unique tastes. I think that many of us share some of them with him. Personally, listening to death metal helps me calm down, where country music tends to make my bp go up and I tend to be more irritable. People often will try to blame behavior on music, or tv, or video games or whatever. The reality is that those forms of media do not make our decisions, we have to make a conscious decision about every single thing that we do in a day.

At the end of this case, when/if we find out who/what is responsible for for Hailey being gone, there will be a storm of theories on what "made" the person make that decision. The reality will be that nothing "made" them, they consciously chose to do it. There may end up being some sort of mental illness that distorted the individual's perception of reality (perhaps they became paranoid or felt that God told them to do it or whatever), but in the end they made the decision to do what they did. Much like when each of us got up this morning we decided what shirt to put on, what shoes to wear, etc. Those were conscious decisions. We made them quickly and there will likely be no significant consequence, but that is the deal.

When teh takes her nap today, I have a feeling the Breaking News will be that Shawn has moved back in with Billie, since she's on the phone talking with him per that news report.

Respectfully, BBM. I have to wonder if talking on the phone equals texting? Just this morning, I called my Mom to update her on some family news and she asked how I knew this. I said cuz I was talking to my cousin on FB; it was via chat and we were not actually speaking on the phone, but I still used the word talk.

Since the affidavits state "illegal narcotics", they have to be one or more of the following:
Codeine, Duramorph (morphine), Hycodan (hydrocodone), Lortab, Vicodin, OxyContin, Percolone, Endocet, Percocet, Percodan, Narcan, Trexan, buprenorphine (Buprenex), Stadol, fentanyl, meperidine (Demerol), methadone or Talwin.
Just thinking out loud.
Pretty heavyduty meds for recreational use.
Seems like self-medicating to me.
What are the underlying psychological triggers for this need?
Everyone that abuses drugs has their own reasons.
I am interested in what the reasons SA and BD had.
In other words, why did they need to stay sedated?
Was it something they were involved in that led them to need the relief?
I have no idea.

Texas classifies marijuana as a "narcotic" as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa