TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I listened to them, probably still would if I could find my cds, but my christian side tells me not to find them or replace them. I am far from a murderer. I've posted on this before so won't go into again. But because I listen to Michael Jackson doesn't make me a great dancer either. :innocent:

MCL:floorlaugh:

I lost all mine and then found everyone of them.

Locals, a question......are you afraid for your children?
If SA is free to be anywhere at anytime or back to being with his former gal or BD,
will you feel safe? Just wondering.........

I take Provigil and Adderall for Narcolepsy, and I am pretty sure they are listed as narcotics. I have to list them for any drug tests. (I am job hunting.)

I've updated the Hailey Dunn timeline to improve clarity and quality by removing 3 events from Monday, December 26.

These items are removed because to date, LE has still been unable to validate of sightings of Hailey on Monday, December 26.
Reference: - Investigators tighten numbers
http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/investigators-tighten-numbers

Further, Clint and Naomi both state that Hailey went to the dollar store on Sunday, not Monday, and LE found surveillance video that shows Hailey at the dollar store on Sunday, not Monday.
Reference: - Hailey Dunn's brother no longer staying at home in Colorado City
http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/?print=1

Should any confirmation surface, I'll put them back in.

Here are the items that have been removed:

- Unknown Mike Board, WOAI, found a woman who saw Hailey in the yard on the phone. No time or identification given.

- 10:00AM Jean Burroughs sees Hailey out the window of her beauty shop at 19th and Locust streets, walking with a 6 to 7 year old boy she does not recognize. They are walking down the alley past her beauty salon on 19th Street in Colorado City towards the dollar store. Clint says Hailey went to the dollar store on Sunday, not this day, and LE has video of Hailey in the dollar store on Sunday, not this day.

12:00PM Someone possibly named Charles or Dennis who lives with a neighbor named Travis sees Hailey in her yard talking on phone.
Jean Burroughs sees Hailey and the boy out her shop window again, walking back from the dollar store, down the alley towards Hailey’s home.

Clint says Hailey went to the dollar store on Sunday, not this day, and LE has video of Hailey in the dollar store on Sunday, not this day.

Hailey Dunn Timeline:
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/

Locals, a question......are you afraid for your children?
If SA is free to be anywhere at anytime or back to being with his former gal or BD,
will you feel safe? Just wondering.........

My kids don't get out of my sight now. My daughter wont even take the trach out by herself now and I am in Snyder not CCIty. Had a suspicious vehicle parked at curb yesterday and the neighbor called cops cuz we all have kids around here (mostly teen girls). It will take alot to feel safe again.

Locals:

Having lived in a small Texas town, I know that there were always people or houses that were designated as weird or bad people live there. Since there has not been any reports of people coming forward with reference to SA or BD being wierd or druggies how do the town people feel about them? Either before or now after the abduction? Have any of SA's friends come forward and expressed their opinion. Seems this whole thing has been strangely silent.

What does the majority of the town people feel happended? kwim

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I assume Klonopin would not be prescribed lightly. Do you believe it is ever prescribed if a person has NOT had some symptoms of psychosis?

I was prescribed Klonopin when I first learned my daughter had been molested by someone I trusted. I had several refills.

I was prescribed Ativan when my daughter began having legal problems of her own, and have been on it for a year in a relatively small dose.

I am NOT psychotic, I am just stressed. If I take the pills, I am able to be nice to people. Otherwise I get snarky and critical with co-workers, and my daughter and I end up in screaming fights. I don't like taking them, but it is better than who I am when I don't.

- 10:00AM Jean Burroughs sees Hailey out the window of her beauty shop at 19th and Locust streets, walking with a 6 to 7 year old boy she does not recognize. They are walking down the alley past her beauty salon on 19th Street in Colorado City towards the dollar store. Clint says Hailey went to the dollar store on Sunday, not this day, and LE has video of Hailey in the dollar store on Sunday, not this day.

Hailey Dunn Timeline:
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/

rsbm

This has always bothered me, because it seems so easy to confirm/corroborate. For one, if she was doing someones hair, because the claim is she knows it was Monday because she doesn't do hair on Sunday, then that person could confirm she had an appt. with Jean on Monday, the 27th.

Secondly, if she knew Hailey by sight, in a town that small, wouldn't she know the child with Hailey? Or wouldn't she know Hailey's dad had a girlfriend with a child that age? Cz said that Jean knew this child and it was confirmed by the child's mother that it was indeed her child with Hailey. Cz, what happened to all this information you provided from this woman you said was "credible". Not accusing, just wondering if I missed something.

I guess I am still wondering if perhaps Hailey was alive Monday, and she really didn't disappear until SA got home at 2:30pm. If DD didn't arrive home until 4:00pm, and banged on the door, went across the field to his dad's, came back home, broke the window to crawl in, that leaves a good 2 hours alone in the house with Hailey.

I doubt DD looked in every room of the house. If SA gave Hailey the creeps, I would venture a guess that DD didn't want much to do with him either, and gave him wide berth. Something about that comment "deer in the headlights", now I have raised all girls, so I don't know everything about boys that age, but having raised 4 girls, I have been exposed to many, many teenage boys! LOL Anyway, my point is, that doesn't sound like anything I've ever heard coming out of a teen's mouth. My mom's mouth, my mouth, but not my kids.

I am not saying that he didn't say it, but perhaps, while describing it, he had a little help, yanno? And the real point is, what was he describing? Why would someone who lived there, and had every right to be there, look like a deer caught in headlights? That to me says extreme fear.

So, DD leaves, SA goes to pick up BD, they spend all their money on drugs so they can do what they need to do. So, where were they Monday night, and where was SA on Tuesday, before BD decides to check on her kids?

I still go back to my thoughts early on. If these are illegal narcotics why would she still have them in her purse or whereever. The same holds true I think with all the gory movies and crime magazines. This is too obvious and I feel they would have gotten rid of it before the cops were brought in. Keeping that incriminating stuff around we just plain stupid if they are guilty jmo.

I was prescribed Klonopin when I first learned my daughter had been molested by someone I trusted. I had several refills.

I was prescribed Ativan when my daughter began having legal problems of her own, and have been on it for a year in a relatively small dose.

I am NOT psychotic, I am just stressed. If I take the pills, I am able to be nice to people. Otherwise I get snarky and critical with co-workers, and my daughter and I end up in screaming fights. I don't like taking them, but it is better than who I am when I don't.

I think the uses you name are the most common.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26644857/detail.html

Next week the Middle School is deeming the week "Hailey Week". I need some ideas on what we as the community can do to get more info from LE and to keep this case from going cold. I was thinking, and want your input, would a town hall meeting help in this situation? People coming together to share info and hopefully get LE to come and make some sort of statement on where the case stands, etc? I am really frustrated with LE right now, I know they are working, but this community is going bonkers. Emotions are running high and people are taking sides...and that is taking the focus away from Hailey! What can we do?

Frustrated with LE? They still are trying to determine a time-line because the stories are not consistent? Should not the frustration be with those that can clear up the timeline to assist LE in it's investigation? What more can LE do? It is a needle in the haystack.

As far as taking sides. This is perplexing to me. Sides how?
I thought a suspect had been named? And LE is trying to determine other POI's. So I don't know how there can be sides unless it is gossip. Perhaps trying to determine who is perpetuating this gossip and having officials speak to them is the solution.

So I guess my suggestion might be for those that have been noted to have conflicting stories and questionable timelines, that they might do what is necessary to provide the information needed by LE . In this way, the community might feel more at ease knowing good information has been gathered for the investigation.

JMO, " we do consciously chose to do something." There are many factors involved in making a conscious decision to do something. When my anxiety is high and I am in a panic attack, what I see and feel are very real to me. Later, I will wonder wth I was thinking.
No matter what the decision is, we are all responsible for that decision and we pay the price.

We are bombarded every day with violence on Tv, games, news. After awhile there is less shock to what we see and hear. Add that to being brought up in a family of on going drama.

We must start finding people that are dealing with these feelings every day. School is probably the best bet. Neighbors no longer want to 'get involved' (but I think we are getting better)

Should we call the police if we see a small child kill an animal? Some parents would thank you and others would rip your head off. A mother of 5 or 6 screaming yelling kids is not going to pay much attention to their child that just killed the cat.

I was prescribed Klonopin for debilitating anxiety. I'm not psychotic or violent. Klonopin doesn't make me aggressive or change my behavior, neither does not taking it. It just relaxed me a little and kept me from having anxiety attacks. I took it regularly for a few months and then pretty much stopped abruptly, with no withdrawal symptoms whatsoever. I was on an extremely low dose though, so I can't say what would happen with a higher dose. Does anyone know the dosages we are talking about in this case? If it has been discussed, sorry, I have missed it.

I get very frustrated whenever there is wild speculation that a psychiatric medication caused someone to commit a violent crime. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, but I did see that happening early on in this case. I know that meds/withdrawal can cause behavior changes, but I don't think it's a common thing for an otherwise non-violent person to kill someone because they stopped (or started) taking a psych med or even an illegal drug. Yes it happens, but more often than not I think it is used an excuse by a laywer/perp for doing something that he/she would have done anyway. JMO, I am not an expert on medications or anything else for that matter, and I am a wee babe of WS, so if I need to be smacked down for this line of conversation please do it gently.

Hey Pom, sounds like you wouldn't buy the Twinkie Defense then, huh?

I was prescribed Klonopin for debilitating anxiety. I'm not psychotic or violent. Klonopin doesn't make me aggressive or change my behavior, neither does not taking it. It just relaxed me a little and kept me from having anxiety attacks. I took it regularly for a few months and then pretty much stopped abruptly, with no withdrawal symptoms whatsoever. I was on an extremely low dose though, so I can't say what would happen with a higher dose. Does anyone know the dosages we are talking about in this case? If it has been discussed, sorry, I have missed it.

I get very frustrated whenever there is wild speculation that a psychiatric medication caused someone to commit a violent crime. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, but I did see that happening early on in this case. I know that meds/withdrawal can cause behavior changes, but I don't think it's a common thing for an otherwise non-violent person to kill someone because they stopped (or started) taking a psych med or even an illegal drug. Yes it happens, but more often than not I think it is used an excuse by a laywer/perp for doing something that he/she would have done anyway. JMO, I am not an expert on medications or anything else for that matter, and I am a wee babe of WS, so if I need to be smacked down for this line of conversation please do it gently.

If you watch the video at about 30 seconds it shows the bottles and it looks like 1mg. The date on the bottle LOOKS like it says 12/3? on it. She had stated that they were prescribed AFTER Hailey went missing to help calm her nerves. MOO.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=330806&watch=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member