Tampering Investigation Who? What? When? Where? We already know why!

I'm guessing but I would think JB would ask the Bar if he could respond to the complaint after the trial because he needs time and right now his focus is on the upcoming trial. I would hope that is what he would do instead of going to HHJP and asking to move the trial date because he needs to come up with some type of defense regarding the complaint file with the Bar. jmo

Didn't he just book a vacation for February? Maybe he could use that time....

HHSS began an investigation regarding ethics involving JB. This baffled me at the time and I did no research to resolve my bafflement. There were so many other things that I was interested in at the time.

How is it possible if HHBP could begin/continue or be aware of this investigation? Wouldn't there be a question of bias? So confused...and very sorry if this has been discussed and answered already. This is a DP case and the trial is in May. The investigation reveals some serious stuff.

TIA

Hi Wysteria - The incident reported by HHSS - JB sending his PI to the lot where Caylee was later found and directed to call him, not LE if he found her - was dismissed without merit. That file was closed according to the Bar.

The new charges are unknown, as is who asked for the investigation. It could really be anything and anyone at this point.

My guess is JB can ask for a postponement re his participation in defending himself until after the trial and it will be granted. Of course this may depend on how serious the charges are - IDK. FFrost or AZLawyer! Where are you?

HTH

Wouldn't it be hoot if it was Todd M complaining about misuse of the funds he donated to the defense.

Or GA? He outright told LE he didn't care for JB. CA may think JB is wonderful and humble but I don't think GA agrees. Wherever he is.

In the words of Richard Hornsby regarding Dominic Casey, "One doesn't fight a subpoena that hard unless you have something to hide". I remember Diana Tennis telling the court, look the Anthonys can waive their confidentiality agreement and he will answer any question posed to him. I always wanted a reporter to ask mom and pop...you claim you want the truth, let Dom tell it, what gives?

Dominic Casey: Motion to Strike Notice of Deposition & Motion for Protective Order#1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Now, the hearing on the defense wanting Joe Jordan's photos, etc makes more sense. WOW. Jose was so animated naming off for the judge what Joe has done, and he made sure to put it on the record that Joe had committed a felony by taping Mort, et al.
Thanks to A News Junkie
Here is the hearing regarding Joe Jordan's photos, a must see!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8twqTVs6ZGY
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124403&highlight=joe+jordan

From our brilliant JWG
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.01.05 Hearing TES Volunteer Computer Subpoena

Mark Nejame asks for the defense to pay attorney fees.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.01.05 Hearing TES Volunteer Computer Subpoena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1XhJhCVSyw
Florida defense expert Richard Hornsby: " The state is preparing their rebuttal case. "

After the defense has put on their case..the searchers that may claim they searched and the remains were not there..."The prosecution is going to come back with their rebuttal and just destroy them....demonstrate that their witnesses with showing that they are misleading, were dishonest or just plain wrong about what they remember, " Mr. Hornsby said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsoSuGCK_Ts

Strawberry, I think I found it finally.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMnvyOdTzDk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk4GS4rTUZk
Four minute mark....Mark Nejame sets out that Baez very inappropriately went around him to contact TES, so this little stunt of the defense has been going on for some time. Strawberry, it is here that Jose Baez tells the court that Mark Nejame is violating ethics by representing mom and pop and then TES. Later in the hearing, Brad rolls up and lets the judge know that what Baez just claimed is NOT CORRECT, his clients assert no such thing! So , it turns out this is one of two, that we know of, times that Jose has went around the lawyer for mom and pop to get what he wants from them!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyy0YuTezqA

Here, part seven, is where Brad tells the judge NO , the Anthonys are not claiming any conflict. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aijyVQuLVEA

Four minute mark, Mr. Sheffer explains the
The World of Fishing According to Jose Baez

http://www.wftv.com/video/22582915/index.html
Mr. Nejame: "It baffles logic, it is incredulous to suggest that those who are going out to find the remains of a child would not report finding the remains if they did.
There is an internal inconsistency in their logic that just immediately slaps one in the face."

You just can't make this stuff up!!!!

Mr. Nejame: "There was nothing alleged in the pleadings. How can one respond to things if they do not even put it in their pleading? How, in Heaven's name, can one respond to something if the defense doesn't even set forth the grounds in their pleadings in the first place? The fact of the matter is here is a right way and a wrong way to do things and this is wrong."

Thank you TWA!!! You're the best!:great:

Hi Wysteria - The incident reported by HHSS - JB sending his PI to the lot where Caylee was later found and directed to call him, not LE if he found her - was dismissed without merit. That file was closed according to the Bar.

The new charges are unknown, as is who asked for the investigation. It could really be anything and anyone at this point.

My guess is JB can ask for a postponement re his participation in defending himself until after the trial and it will be granted. Of course this may depend on how serious the charges are - IDK. FFrost or AZLawyer! Where are you?

HTH

Yes, he can ask for a postponement, and unless the Bar investigators are a bunch of divas they will understand that a death penalty trial comes first.

I'm positive this has been mentioned, but I was just reading the motion to compel the JJ recording and within the motion the defense states again they want all the TES records. Before, when the defense wanted the records faxed, or copied, even sending the copy company over to make copies, I thought they were exhibiting laziness. Now I realize they were wanting these records sent to them so they could simply insert one.
CM and JB, not lazy and not incompetent, just sleazy as the day is long.

I'm positive this has been mentioned, but I was just reading the motion to compel the JJ recording and within the motion the defense states again they want all the TES records. Before, when the defense wanted the records faxed, or copied, even sending the copy company over to make copies, I thought they were exhibiting laziness. Now I realize they were wanting these records sent to them so they could simply insert one.

EXACTLY. And imagine the repercussions if they had not been THWARTED in their every effort to place a fake document into the files, then blame it on MN or BC.

This is why I hope that the current Bar complaint against JB is the one that finally and far too late removes his license. And CM, I'm sorry 'bout your 40 years of spotless record, you associated yourself with this slimefest. Put on your big boy boots and take this like a man.

EXACTLY. And imagine the repercussions if they had not been THWARTED in their every effort to place a fake document into the files, then blame it on MN or BC.

This is why I hope that the current Bar complaint against JB is the one that finally and far too late removes his license. And CM, I'm sorry 'bout your 40 years of spotless record, you associated yourself with this slimefest. Put on your big boy boots and take this like a man.

Shouldn't that be "put on your tight boots and take this like a man"? LOL

Or, he could just instruct WmS to write another affidavit illustrating another act of thwartation.

Wantta bet Mr. WmS is working on that right now as we speak??????

An Act of Thwartation is very serious, indeed; it rises above mere, ordinary thwartment. I am sure this allegation will make Judge P sit up in his chair and take notice of Defense's bleats....I mean, pleas. :lol:

I wonder how all these new developments (tampering allegations, FL Bar activity) will affect the hearings. Though the official paper accompanying any of the developments may be a while in materializing (if ever, in case of the Bar), it has to have some impact on court room dynamics.

One can only speculate about CM's phone calls and emails to Baez. lolol

a9f65916.gif

This is a very plausible scenario! I don't know how much , if any, forethought went into the execution of the idea...but very interesting indeed. It's so hard to tell what is going on here: laziness, opportunism, sleaziness, incompetence, arrogance. Any one of these traits need not exclude the other.

lol@ "big boy boots" ynotdivein :) CM's gonna need something special to step over or around all this new Baez mess. jmo

An Act of Thwartation is very serious, indeed; it rises above mere, ordinary thwartment. I am sure this allegation will make Judge P sit up in his chair and take notice of Defense's bleats....I mean, pleas. :lol:

I wonder how all these new developments (tampering allegations, FL Bar activity) will affect the hearings. Though the official paper accompanying any of the developments may be a while in materializing (if ever, in case of the Bar), it has to have some impact on court room dynamics.

One can only speculate about CM's phone calls and emails to Baez. lolol

a9f65916.gif

:seeya: Speaking of Twartism..... Anyone beside me notice the Rhyming pattern?

MORT

TWART

COHORT.
(Carry on, just a moment of random......well in the words of Judge Stan, Indeed. The irony is rich!)

MORT

TWART

COHORT.
(Carry on, just a moment of random......well in the words of Judge Stan, Indeed. The irony is rich!)

Sure I do - it all leads to COURT....

MORT

TWART

COHORT.

Snort

Oh, and let's not forget Tort (an unlawful act)

So now when we look back at all the stalling, excuses, motions in court, complaints against MN and TES and see it was just a sham, a reason to get at those records, try to find someone, anyone with a questionable past for the new SODDI. Manufacturing evidence. Did JB not think about the fact that all the jurors will be Florida taxpayers? Wonder what the PI is investigating now that he needs 300 hours? Defense's best witness, LB, now changes her story to there being water, lots of water in that area.

This was their last line of defense and it's gone. They have nothing left to put up a defense. jmo

I hear ya about Baez but I don't think Mason would ever be a party to falsifying evidence. Mason didn't get to have a long and distinguished career by acting like a criminal. No, I think this has Baez's sleazy hands all over it with a little help from Mort. I wonder if Baez justifies his behavior to himself by saying he is trying to save a girls life?

I hear ya about Baez but I don't think Mason would ever be a party to falsifying evidence. Mason didn't get to have a long and distinguished career by acting like a criminal. No, I think this has Baez's sleazy hands all over it with a little help from Mort. I wonder if Baez justifies his behavior to himself by saying he is trying to save a girls life?

Perhaps he's just *much* better at it than Baez.

So much better that he hasn't been caught.

To date.

I think he takes great license with his previous statement about using whatever means necessary to portray his client as innocent in the public eye, I paraphrase...
And I've seen too many side glances, smirks, whispering conversations to think CM has clean hands in this.

IDK, but CM's reputation in Orlando is one of representing the sleaziest of the sleazy. If someone with a horrible reputation gets arrested, he's the go-to defense attorney around here. That's why JS said "I was wondering when you'd show up" or something to that effect. Not to say he'd tamper with evidence, but he's always been darned sure that he could get charges dropped when common sense says no way.

IDK, but CM's reputation in Orlando is one of representing the sleaziest of the sleazy. If someone with a horrible reputation gets arrested, he's the go-to defense attorney around here. That's why JS said "I was wondering when you'd show up" or something to that effect. Not to say he'd tamper with evidence, but he's always been darned sure that he could get charges dropped when common sense says no way.

Amil, will you be able to attend tomorrow? Always look forward to and appreciate your insights into these hearings. :loveyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zurbamommyof2
Back