TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets see...

shawn .... "Has anybody ever went ape* and created a real life Halloween???? I mean went as far as throwing on the mask, coveralls and just massacred some ppl???"

billie.... "shawn went to work on December 27 at 6am to quit his job..cleaned out his locker..turn in his coveralls..and left around 6:30am"

coincidence?

nah...

kiss....

jmo

lets see...

shawn .... "Has anybody ever went apeshit and created a real life Halloween???? I mean went as far as throwing on the mask, coveralls and just massacred some ppl???"

billie.... "shawn went to work on December 27 at 6am to quit his job..cleaned out his locker..turn in his coveralls..and left around 6:30am"

coincidence?

nah...

kiss....

jmo

Of course he'd be in a job that required coveralls-- I hope LE has every pair he owned.

Well thank God the snow missed us this time!
Stay warm out there, especially all you WSers that got slammed!
I will continue praying that Hailey is found safe and will not give up on her being alive until it is proven otherwise!!
Peace:)

Of course he'd be in a job that required coveralls-- I hope LE has every pair he owned.
the fact that billie does not find this frightening and suspicious... is even scarier then the connection itself... imo

CZ or red cat stated the second door has a chest freezer in front of it and is therefore not used.
This was stated in the last few days.

So DD must have crawled in thru that window onto the chest freezer. ??

That post also says:

I thought we were supposed to be victim-friendly, and BD seems like a victim to me.

We can discuss what she's said in interviews and the MSM. There is no way of stopping it.

Now, if members want to bash her, call her names, come up with ways she harmed Hailey, gossip about what "might" be, etc., then that's a problem.

So DD must have crawled in thru that window onto the chest freezer. ??

I do not know, I was just repeating what was posted. I believe it was red cat NOT cz and it was talked about a day or 2 after BD's press conference.
I tried ti figure out how to pull up redcats last 20 or so posts and I can't figure out how to do it. Otherwise I'd give a link....

The sheers are 'BRIGHT PINK"......now that we know the house used to be a duplex, is reason for such a large bedroom.
I wish someone with archetectural gift could draw up a floor plan so we could see how close all the bedrooms were in relation to the livingroom in which Hailey always slept.
Haileys bedroom is in the BACK near the carport in photos that I have seen.

I thought the bright sheers were in the front. I'll see if I can find a pic or the videos.

Must be two doors in the back too. Little hard to tell from the satellite views and "driving" on 18th St., but there is one on the other side of the house....far from the carport. Looks like there is...but hard to see.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&q=1804+chestnut+st,+colorado+city,+tx&hq=&hnear=1804+Chestnut+St,+Colorado+City,+Mitchell,+Texas+79512&ll=32.404549,-100.862904&spn=0,0.021865&t=h&z=16&layer=c&cbll=32.404576,-100.862781&panoid=2xZS-ThD_wFjC3oqL-xpXw&cbp=12,298.45,,1,6.88"]1804 chestnut st, colorado city, tx - Google Maps[/ame]

So.........I've been MIA for 2 days due to weather and connection coming and going. Anything important I missed???????????? TIA.

lets see...

shawn .... "Has anybody ever went apeshit and created a real life Halloween???? I mean went as far as throwing on the mask, coveralls and just massacred some ppl???"

coincidence?

nah...

kiss....

jmo
Anyone who ever watched "halloween".........where does it take place?
In a house? outside? anywhere it reminds locals or someone around CCity? Scurry?

If a person is not a POI, then I take that to mean they are also not a suspect. From where I sit, I don't think they consider Billie anything other than a disillusioned mother who can't accept that the guy she loves may have harmed her daughter.
AFAIK, it's not a crime to love someone, and I personally think that's all that Billie is guilty of... refusing to accept that Shawn did anything to Hailey.
Now... if she KNOWS he did, that's one thing. She could be charged with obstruction of justice in that case. But I firmly believe she does not know what happened and does not believe he is guilty. That's hard for us to accept, but it's not all that uncommon.
IMO, it's not a matter of not wanting Hailey to have justice. It's simply a matter of not wanting to have to face the fact that she is wrong about Shawn. If he IS guilty, then she is going to be hit with a double whammy.... one, that her daughter is gone, and also that the man she loves and trusts is the one that killed her. That would be very hard to take, IMO.

TXLady, I think this is exactly what is going on with BD.

So.........I've been MIA for 2 days due to weather and connection coming and going. Anything important I missed???????????? TIA.

I was getting worried about you :D

Billie will be doing an interview on Bring them Home on Monday 2/7 at 7pm.

Glad you're back in action! :great:

Here are the important things that I can think of:

-Searches continue today; weather should be cold but okay.

-A balloon release was held in Hailey's honor yesterday in CC.

-Hailey's aunt, T. Gaddis, was featured in Okay magazine yesterday stating that Hailey called her crying in the day (or days) before her disappearance because she hated SA. (No links or direct quotes allowed)

-Billie will be on the Bring Them Home radio blog show on Monday, 2/7.

.not allowed to discuss sites that aren't allow on WS (Kimster snip)

-Update: Cow Patties have still not gone on sale at the Mall of Abilene.

I was getting worried about you :D

Billie will be doing an interview on Bring them Home on Monday 2/7 at 7pm.

lol, Cable guy is out on pole now, I told him he had to stay there until the snow melts..........:floorlaugh:

Thanks Everyone for updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay guys. There was an interview from CD done on a site that isn't allowed on WS. PLEASE stop posting about it here. I have to go to work today and if you guys don't drive the mods crazy with it during the day, I'll open and moderate a thread in the PL about it when I get home this evening. Does that sound like a deal? This isn't usually allowed, but I know you guys want to talk about it.

I'll open the link up for a few hours tonight so you guys can brainstorm. But if everyone drives the mods crazy about it today while I'm gone, I'm not going to do it cuz they'll put me on a TO. :floorlaugh:

If you want to do this, please thank this post.

ETA: In the meantime, remember we have a chat room and I think Chico will allow discussion about the interview there during the day too.

ETA#2: If someone comes on during the day and posts about the site, bump this post for them so they can delete their post right away. I'll see you guys tonight! Don't blow it! :kimsterwink:

Kimster -

Thanks for the snip. Wasn't aware that the name of the show couldn't be stated. Got it now!!!!!!!!:cool:

Just because of the Alicia Debolt case, does anyone know if and how TX recognizes common law marriage? Could this be a witness issue should BD and SA claim it....if it turns out he is charged? TIA

I thought she was still married to CD no divorce that can be found yet

I thought the bright sheers were in the front. I'll see if I can find a pic or the videos.

Must be two doors in the back too. Little hard to tell from the satellite views and "driving" on 18th St., but there is one on the other side of the house....far from the carport. Looks like there is...but hard to see.

1804 chestnut st, colorado city, tx - Google Maps

IIRC, crankypants had really good recent pics of the house.........
now I need to find them .......maybe we can draw an approx. floorplan
from what we have seen in videos and now we know a chest freezer is in front of back door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012