TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in BD's press conference.

Thank you crimejunkie.

Snip

Monday morning, Shawn quit his job. He didn’t tell me about this until Wednesday the 29th. I know that Shawn had been thinking about quitting, but he knew I’d be mad if he did. He told me that he went into work Monday, turning in his coveralls, and to clean out his locker.

Then he went to his grandmother’s house in Dunn, but they didn’t answer the door, so he came down to I-20. He didn’t come into C. City, just to I-20, and went to Big Spring.

There are some people who are going around demanding or begging for money. I am disgusted that these individuals who never held down jobs are exploiting Hailey to get a handout. I’ve always worked and supported my kids by myself, and I will return to work as soon as I am able.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/201...-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

Thanks to impatient redhead the post I'm talking about was found!!!

Here it is

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6083622&postcount=600"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52[/ame]

IIRC, crankypants had really good recent pics of the house.........
now I need to find them .......maybe we can draw an approx. floorplan
from what we have seen in videos and now we know a chest freezer is in front of back door.

Also when we were discussing DD seeing Shawn in the hallway with that "look", CZ posted and said BD's hallway is not what people typically think of a hallway being, it's like 4x4 or 5x5 square area that sits in the middle of the entrances to the bedrooms, bathroom and I believe the living room.

I have a couple of questions.
Is LE telling these searchers where they want them looking?
Was BD and CD at the balloon release yesterday?

Also when we were discussing DD seeing Shawn in the hallway with that "look", CZ posted and said BD's hallway is not what people typically think of a hallway being, it's like 4x4 or 5x5 square area that sits in the middle of the entrances to the bedrooms, bathroom and I believe the living room.

Every bit of info helps..........I will ask my oldest grandson to help do his sims house building game tonight and see if we can figure a floorplan.
CZ can you tell us anything that would help??? TIA

IIRC, crankypants had really good recent pics of the house.........
now I need to find them .......maybe we can draw an approx. floorplan
from what we have seen in videos and now we know a chest freezer is in front of back door.
Wasn't the chest freezer blocking the front door with the broken out window?

Thank you crimejunkie.

Snip

Monday morning, Shawn quit his job. He didn’t tell me about this until Wednesday the 29th. I know that Shawn had been thinking about quitting, but he knew I’d be mad if he did. He told me that he went into work Monday, turning in his coveralls, and to clean out his locker.

Then he went to his grandmother’s house in Dunn, but they didn’t answer the door, so he came down to I-20. He didn’t come into C. City, just to I-20, and went to Big Spring.

There are some people who are going around demanding or begging for money. I am disgusted that these individuals who never held down jobs are exploiting Hailey to get a handout. I’ve always worked and supported my kids by myself, and I will return to work as soon as I am able.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/201...-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

Good afternoon-I'm new to this, but a different angle on the above info at the PC that BD gave.

SA left for work from CC at 5:30AM. He arrived at his employment at 6AM, quit his job and left at 6:10AM. He then went to his grandmother's house in Dunn. No one was home so he went to Big Spring via CC to get onto I-20. BD leaves for work at 6:30AM.

I think BD worked at Cogdell Memorial Hospital in Snyder. That would take her up the same 2 lane highway SA is coming back down at the same time she is going up it. I think she would have recognized her car coming at her that morning and saw SA coming home. They should have passed each other. Does anyone else find this odd that they have never mentioned they saw each other? This is a narrow 2 lane highway that is probably not heavily traveled at that time of the morning. JMOO

My guess would be not until their investigation is over which I would also guess would coincide with LE's investigation on Hailey's case.

But again this is only my guess and is in no way fact.

Mel

LOL - sorry to get off topic, but I don't remember writing that. Then I looked at your nic. Seems we have 2 mel's on this page now :)

Mel

:great:

I hope the searchers are successful today. I get concerned this will go like HC case and have to remind myself how long it took to find CA and she was so close to home.

oh no....it looks like teh's cable guy fell off the pole :eek:

CZ or red cat stated the second door has a chest freezer in front of it and is therefore not used.
This was stated in the last few days.

If the two units were merged into one, it's possible someone was inside a vacant room and they surprised Hailey either inside or outside the house. MO

Good afternoon-I'm new to this, but a different angle on the above info at the PC that BD gave.

SA left for work from CC at 5:30AM. He arrived at his employment at 6AM, quit his job and left at 6:10AM. He then went to his grandmother's house in Dunn. No one was home so he went to Big Spring via CC to get onto I-20. BD leaves for work at 6:30AM.

I think BD worked at Cogdell Memorial Hospital in Snyder. That would take her up the same 2 lane highway SA is coming back down at the same time she is going up it. I think she would have recognized her car coming at her that morning and saw SA coming home. They should have passed each other. Does anyone else find this odd that they have never mentioned they saw each other? This is a narrow 2 lane highway that is probably not heavily traveled at that time of the morning. JMOO

That is a great point! I wonder if that is why he has come up with the 'I stopped at my grandmothers'. I think it is very possible that he pulled off of the highway to be sure not to cross paths. JMO of course

I googled "HALLOWEEN" movie
and under images.........look at 3rd picture of a young girl........
I see an old farm house, woods.........I cannot watch these films.....
nightmares

great first post are you a local of TX area???

So.........I've been MIA for 2 days due to weather and connection coming and going. Anything important I missed???????????? TIA.
Yes! We drank all the hot chocolate and ate all the Girl Scout cookies.:great:

And still no Hailey.:anguish:

If the two units were merged into one, it's possible someone was inside a vacant room and they surprised Hailey either inside or outside the house. MO

Was there such a room as in laundry room etc?
We know house had a crawl space. (blocked up)
Attic space???
A floor plan would help.

:wagon:

I am not a local of CC, not a family member and I do not know anyone connected to this case. Just an interested person wanting to help find this beautiful little girl

Great post! Welcome, nanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member