2011.02.25 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
MK doesn't believe BD was clueless to all this. He is stunned.

MK does not believe BD is naive and clueless. He's laughing ruefully, saying he believed her too, and he is stunned by finding this out.

MK: "BD is NOT naieve and clueless....she knows what is going on around her" and "I'm STUNNED"

MK is not happy with BD at all. He fell for her act and now he sees what we have all been seeing. She knows what is going on in that house.

Just to clarify:

I think they said "two to twenty years" for child *advertiser censored* possession. That's consistent with Fed regs..

I think MK is chagrined. Bamboozled by Billie, imo.

I am so glad this story is being covered on NG's show again.

Prayers for Hailey !

I think that the only arrest that will be made is on Shawn becuase this implicates him in my opinion as there was *advertiser censored* also found on his Mom's computer. This makes me think that he downloaded it on his Mom's computer and then transferred it onto the jump drive to have at home. Regardless if it was found in Billie's drawer she may have placed it there and not had a clue what so ever what was on it. I mean it doesn't in my opinion necessarily mean she knew what was on there. She could have placed it in the drawer so he didn't lose it and then it got shuffled around and into the corner.

I always believed MK would speak up when the time came that he felt he was being BS'd.

I think he was referring to this latest find...

I think so too. I also think he is not sure what else could come out since this was such a shocker. He also wonders why LE decided to release this now.

I think BD knows all about the flash drive. Why else would she be saying its not hers or SA?

Yes, but to chose her bedroom dresser drawer when he had other places he could have hidden something. Men never know women that well enough to be able to predict when they might go searching for something, especially in their own bedroom.

And I totally get what you are saying and agree that might be so but it doesn't mean that she knew was was on there. For all we know the woman could placed it in there so that it didn't get lost. Those things are not very big! I have this necklace thing hooked to mine so that I don't listen to it.

asked Billie to come on, first she said yes, then she declined: JeanC

I think that the only arrest that will be made is on Shawn becuase this implicates him in my opinion as there was *advertiser censored* also found on his Mom's computer. This makes me think that he downloaded it on his Mom's computer and then transferred it onto the jump drive to have at home. Regardless if it was found in Billie's drawer she may have placed it there and not had a clue what so ever what was on it. I mean it doesn't in my opinion necessarily mean she knew what was on there. She could have placed it in the drawer so he didn't lose it and then it got shuffled around and into the corner.

She stated it didn't belong to either her or shawn.

BD says she knows nothing about child *advertiser censored* on the computer....how about bestiality (shudder)?? Just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member