2011.02.25 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
MK up now. He says theres multiple crime scenes now. KK is clear, he tells all parents to co e clean about everything, and their advice wasn't followed in this case, and BD should be ashamed for holding back info.

MK: everything going on>Billie should be ashamed of herself for holding back info

Go Mark. Im so relieved to hear him say that stuff. Clearly, she duped him. She sure knows how to play people.

Billie should be ashamed for withholding info. MK

If the little girl travelled alone after saying she couldn't get away, then she could have been lying.The thing is though, who put her up to such a plot and got her to the bus station. Kids who've been taught to lie or con could still be in need of help and use that method as a way of trying to get it.

Oooh MK (who sounds sick) says BD should be ashamed of herself for withholding info.

MK does not think B is responsible for HDs disappearance, but can't assume about anything else (knowing about *advertiser censored*, etc)

MarcK doesn't think she's responsible, but everything's wide open now.

MK doesn't think she's involved at this time.

Since it is confirmed that it was a flash drive I think that Shawn Adkins used his mom's computer and put the *advertiser censored* on that flash drive.

And I agree whole heatedly that we can't assume that Billie would have known about it. I still say that the jump drive belongs to Shawn and that maybe it was hidden her drawer unknown to her. I can tell you my mom doesn't even use all of her dresser drawers.

what else is being said? I don't have cable and ustream doesn't work for me.

SuziQ - be sure to watch Patty's video later. Marc was great! He called BD out for not following "standard" procedure and for sitting on this info for so long because it puts Hailey in more jeporady if she is still alive. He said he did not "think" BD was responsible for Hailey's disappearance, he didn't think so.... but everything is wide open now.

Salem

Since it is confirmed that it was a flash drive I think that Shawn Adkins used his mom's computer and put the *advertiser censored* on that flash drive.

And I agree whole heatedly that we can't assume that Billie would have known about it. I still say that the jump drive belongs to Shawn and that maybe it was hidden her drawer unknown to her. I can tell you my mom doesn't even use all of her dresser drawers.

Very, very, slim chance that is the case. Remember, she stated it wasn't SA's either.

MK is pizzed!

Yep, Billie is being detrimental to the case. MK

If it's not "their" flash drive, then it's his (SA). But Billie refuses to admit the obvious. I beg to disagree with MK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph