2011.02.25 - BD's Mom in Custody, on drug charge

This is an unrelated possession charge (to further squeeze Billie into giving up information she might have regarding Hailey, imo).

LE released the first affidavit (didn't invoke the evidence exemption clause in the FOIA), CPS took David out of the house, LE released the electronic evidence affidavit yesterday (again, didn't invoke the evidence exemption clause in the FOIA), and now LE has arrested Billie's mom on unrelated drug charges. If LE thinks Billie is holding back information and hasn't given it up after 2 months, perhaps incarcerating her mom will help to produce some information... JMO of LE's strategy...

Thank you. Yes, I get it and have seen it in other cases. I just didn't think it was related to the night in question!

Maybe, but I don't think Shawn listens to his attorney. [ergo the presser.]

I don't think Shawn listens to anyone. He is very rebellious and selfish and nobody knows better than he does.

I think he and Billie have a very dysfunctional co-dependent relationship and he is not ready to let it go yet.

His own mama left him with grandma, and that has been an issue in his life, reportedly. So in some ways, Billie was mama. The older woman, with children and a job and a house...he was afraid to tell her he quit so he lied.

But he 'won' her love away from her husband. He still competes with Clint, and he is not going to give that up this easy.

So, IMO, if he knows Billie is freaking out, he is going to be reaching out to her.

I know you're right on your observations.

I'm just saying his attorney stressed the importance of listening to him, whether SA heeds this is a totally different story. If he doesn't then the attorney of record with withdraw.

I had this long post typed up and didnt submit it about my opinion on why MK was speaking the way he was on NG and one part of it was I think MK knows about something else going on.

This is probably the reason Billie Dunn did not show up on NG.

On the subject of the other charges of CO.

Billie Dunn admitted to buying drugs according to the search warrent affidavit.
MSM link.
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/02/hailey-dunn-search-warrant-affidavit-january-6-2011/

Later her time line states that she went was her mothers. She she went to the ATM to get money at 6:20 the atm clocks the withdraw. Then Her time line states she went to her mothers at 6:30

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunns-personal-timeline-jan-31-text-format/

Not alot of time left for other stops.

~snip~

Ostrander was arrested by deputies around 2:15 p.m. on a charge of possession of a controlled substance, Penalty Group 1, and booked into the Scurry County Jail. Bond had not been set as of late Friday, but Ostrander was expected to appear before a magistrate before Sunday.

~snip~

Penalty Group 1 includes a number of drugs, including many opiates and opium derivatives.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/25/hailey-dunns-grandmother-arrested-on-drug-charge/

Reading that BD's mother was arrested for drugs brings me back to when BD and SA stopped by her mother's house after they withdrew money two times from the ATM. IIRC, in was indicated they they actual bought some drugs in the area, but no one connect this to the mother. So maybe it was true that they actually bought drugs and it was from her own mother! :crazy:

I wonder if BD was pressuring her mom to doctor shop for pain meds. Would that be something LE could arrest her for?

If that were the case, then getting BD's mom to confess that she was selling to BD and SA might allow LE to arrest BD.

JMO

Hailey Dunn's grandmother arrested on drug charge
Staff reports
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted February 25, 2011 at 10:41 p.m

SNIP............................................

The exact nature and amount of the controlled substance Ostrander reportedly had in her possession was not released. Possession of less than 1 gram of a Penalty Group 1 drug is considered a state jail felony. According to the Texas Health and Safety Code, Penalty Group 1 includes a number of drugs, including many opiates and opium derivatives.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/25/hailey-dunns-grandmother-arrested-on-drug-charge/

~snip~

According to publicdata.com, Ostrander has a history of arrests including three DWIs, assault, theft, and possession of marijuana.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=346796

THis makes me SOOOOOO SAD.

Here you have Hailey, who by all accounts was a great student, with a great attitude, very polite and respectful, no problems[yet] with drugs/alcohol/

And she, of ALL people in this dysfunctional web, goes missing. It is not right.
That poor sweetheart never had a chance it seems.

Last night on that radio show Clints mom said she was best friends with Billies mom.

Humm.. Maybe her best friend will bail her out instead?

Do you think it is tied to Hailey's disappearance? Make me an argument I can't refuse :innocent:

Salem

With the prevalence of family involvement in drugs and other nefarious enterprises, it makes me wonder about someone in the family possibly owing a big drug debt or something to a higher up. Just a possible connection anyway.

Not to mention the possibility of Hailey being drugged... overdosed... assaulted.

In this case drug (other than marijuana) or assault charges are totally relevant in my opinion.

Though since Connie's criminal history is now in MSM, I think it's a non issue?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=346796

The Texas Health and Safety Code sets the possession law, dividing controlled substances into five penalty groups, plus a marijuana category. While some of the substances are legal, it is illegal to possess them without a prescription, and the health code establishes the punishments for illegal possession.

Penalty Group Examples of Drugs/Controlled Substances
Cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, GHB, ketamine, oxycodone and hydrocodone.

http://www.mytexasdefenselawyer.com/texas-criminal-laws-penalties/drug-possession/

So between her mom in jail on drug charges and the info about the deviant *advertiser censored*, how is BD gonna white wash her image now? She was always so worried about what people thought of her.............

in this instance I believe it was cocaine

Now it's clear IMO why she didnt come out to the media and plead for Hailey to be returned. Guess she didnt want her mug plastered all over MSM
She had to protect the people she deals with. She ended up in jail anyway

betcha there are a few people in TX bummin tonight cause their dealer is in jail

If I was BD, I'd be skeerrd tonight. I have an awful feeling this will blow wide open and may claim another victim or two.

MOO :cow:

Remember the random statement about when the name of the other POI was released it would be very shocking?
You dont think do you?

SA made all those phone calls. People on coke want more coke and more coke etc.. wow. I am just scared now.
So what if SA couldnt say where he was and what he was doing because he was buying coke and possibly commiting a crime with BD's mother??

Remember the random statement about when the name of the other POI was released it would be very shocking?
You dont think do you?

SA made all those phone calls. People on coke want more coke and more coke etc.. wow. I am just scared now.
So what if SA couldnt say where he was and what he was doing because he was buying coke and possibly commiting a crime with BD's mother??

Clint said someone close to the family needed to be looked at - how much closer than Grammy can you get?:rocker:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back