GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that they just did NOT include Andrea, but the rest of the Sneiderman family as well. It seems they only stated the innocent children.

Yes but if she wanted to slight the wife it would be rather awkward to say "I feel sorry for the Sneiderman family...except Andrea".

Hello, all, this case is very interesting to say the least. I am very intrigued by the case. Even though the DA has really not released any info, I am drawing my own conclusions. The fact the suspect's wife mentions only the innocent children, I think it was intentional to slight the wife. Married for 22 years and he recently moves out. Hmmm, I could see the wife being upset over perhaps an investment that she did not know about and perhaps a significant amount of money was lost, but is that enough for someone to move out and "cool off." For me, it would be more like moving to the basement, but to obtain a new dwelling in Buckhead, I am not so sure you would move over a sour investment. I am leaning more toward the relationship that he had with Mrs. Sneiderman. It also strikes me funny that no one has ever seen or heard from her until recently which was a statement made via email that she did not write herself? To be continued.

Hello, all, this case is very interesting to say the least. I am very intrigued by the case. Even though the DA has really not released any info, I am drawing my own conclusions. The fact the suspect's wife mentions only the innocent children, I think it was intentional to slight the wife. Married for 22 years and he recently moves out. Hmmm, I could see the wife being upset over perhaps an investment that she did not know about and perhaps a significant amount of money was lost, but is that enough for someone to move out and "cool off." For me, it would be more like moving to the basement, but to obtain a new dwelling in Buckhead, I am not so sure you would move over a sour investment. I am leaning more toward the relationship that he had with Mrs. Sneiderman. It also strikes me funny that no one has ever seen or heard from her until recently which was a statement made via email that she did not write herself? To be continued.

Welcome and Ita

Just got an e-mail from my mother, in Atlanta: "They just announced on TV that on our 5PM news there will be some news about the Dunwoody murder--something about the wife of the dead man and communication with the killer."

She also said she had heard that Rusty's wife moved with the kids to Ohio to be with her family, although that's just word-of-mouth.

Update from Mom, from the local news: "The police now have a warrant to search the e-mails of Hemy and the wife of the victim--they say there was communication between the two before the murder and right after. The silver minivan that the killer used was rented and returned shortly after the murder, and there were synthetic hair fibers found in the van from the disguise beard that he wore."

"Investigators say Andrea Sneiderman and her husband's alleged killer were in "continuous communication" before and after Rusty Sneiderman was gunned down outside a Dunwoody day care facility, an affidavit obtained by the AJC reveals......"

"The search warrant also reveals Neuman allegedly rented the Kia Sedona used to transport him to the day care center Nov. 18. Neuman went to work early the day of the shooting, left to commit the murder then returned to GE. Later that day, he dropped off the minivan, investigators allege.

Fiber evidence of a synthetic beard believed to have been worn by Neuman during the shooting was discovered in the vehicle, the affidavit states."

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/dunwoody-day-care-shooting-857257.html

"Investigators say Andrea Sneiderman and her husband's alleged killer were in "continuous communication" before and after Rusty Sneiderman was gunned down outside a Dunwoody day care facility, an affidavit obtained by the AJC reveals......"

Shut the front door!

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

Shut the front door!

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

I know, right???!!!

My husband points out that he himself is often in touch with his supervisor throughout the day via telephone. But I am totally interested in learning what she and her boss's conversations were about that morning.

This case is nuts - it seems like either he and the wife were in cahoots or he had a crazy delusional thing going on surrounding her. I can't think of another circumstance if her boss is indeed the killer.

Has she spoken to him he was named as a suspect?

I know, right???!!!

My husband points out that he himself is often in touch with his supervisor throughout the day via telephone. But I am totally interested in learning what she and her boss's conversations were about that morning.

This case is nuts - it seems like either he and the wife were in cahoots or he had a crazy delusional thing going on surrounding her. I can't think of another circumstance if her boss is indeed the killer.

I think the daycare thing really pushes my opinoin of his wife being an active accomplice. It is such a love sick type of crime (imo) Where both parties to the crime are so wrapped up with their dreams of sunset with insurance money they dont see how dumb ,simple and text book it really all seems.

Almost like the old 80's dectective drama's used to play out on TV. Like murder she wrote or matlock.

Except after the hour Rusty's to sons lost the chance to have their daddy love them and His parents lost the baby boy they watched grow into a very successful man.

If she turns out to be a party to her bosses crimes It might make me flip my lid. If she isnt party to any crime I will be very shocked.

I am really hoping the wife was not involved...it would be truly sickening but certainly not a first...

I have to admit, this is shocking news, to me. I NEVER suspected the wife at all! I was sure it was a bad investment of some sort. Now I don't know what to think.

I hope it doesn't turn out she's in this some way, but it's not looking too good for her right now.

Never say never. :(

JMHO
fran

This crime took place on Nov. 18th....I wonder why they are just now getting around to checking phone records, etc.?

I'll be in shock if the wife is NOT involved.

I would think if the wife was innocent - she would have immediately (after Hemy was arrested) told the police about her communications with him before/after the killing. Now, if it was simply work related (could be) I would think it would be pretty easy to prove (i.e. other employees contacting him at the same time, same pattern, etc).

It could be the police are just releasing this info now and they've had it all along? However, if this is new, and it does mean the wife is involved....It just leads to ask how could they be so freaking stupid? They are both intelligent people. Watch one episode of Law & Order and you know not to have phone records.

I suppose it's possible that Andrea was involved with Hemy, but she was NOT involved in her husband's murder. He could have taken it upon himself to get rid of Rusty without Andrea's knowledge. I don't think I buy that, but it's possible.

It really bothers me that those two innocent children of Rusty's will now have to grow up without their father. What a waste!! What a PRODUCTIVE member of society, now gone. I do not even know these people but I really feel for all the innocent members affected by this terrible terrible crime. Those involved should ask themselves was it really worth it. I'm just asking.

This crime took place on Nov. 18th....I wonder why they are just now getting around to checking phone records, etc.?

I had to wonder if she gave them phone records for the few months before the murder and they found reason to request more. I dont think they just started looking at her but may just be setting up to pin her to her words. She can afford an lawyer and that changes the investigation so they could have been playing good cop good cop and now are flipping the script. I dont think we would have heard about the phones records if there wasnt something to this.

Suri, I to am very upset about this murder. I hate how the boss couldnt be happy with his life given his place in society and his solution to whatever problem he thought he was having was killing a man with two small children at their daycare. There are advantages in his life that much kinder people deserve and my feeling on this will likely be kicked up a few notches if AS is involved. Spoiled selfish uncompassionate man who ruined lives even though he could have used other solutions to resolve his unhappiness and should have been aware of those considering his obvious intelligence.IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice is coming