State v Bradley Cooper 03-30-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understand the timing for Brad but did any witness see him come and go at him home on the morning of Nancy's disapperance. July 12th who saw Brad come and go?

I havent heard any testimony from witnesses of actual leaving or returning to home that morning..however maybe someone may know for sure:fence:

This attorney is so much better, his pace is good, hitting all the things he needs to address, bringing up lots of good material. Answering lots of lingering questions/doubts..... All the inconsistencies of Brad's statements the first day...

For those unable to watch redirect has also covered the fact that there was no basis of talking about whether or not there was mud on BC's shoes because it was very very dry for a couple days before July 12 and also shortly after, it wasn't until July 14 that it rained from what he said 7am-11am a pretty steady rain.

Also went and asked him if he searched ditches, garbage around HT for any shoes that resembled those he wore in the video and also did he look for routers anywhere.. Answer by Det JY: No

There is the answer to the question I've asked on here since 2008. The answer I did NOT want to hear. Thought BCs shoes and NC's two right shoes might be in there at a minimum.

"What color is that green dress"? :floorlaugh:

Wrong, they were talking about BC's phone.

Thats not my recollection..as this was what he found out from FBI..and Brad's phone wasnt even obtained until October of 2008..many months after NC missing/murdered..but since phone questions were so close regarding phone..I could be confused there....NOW if this was Brad's phone..ONE would have to know there had been deletions of that info on his own phone..It was actually found in Mom Cooper's purse in Oct. 2008..

Her friends testified that she didn't appear intoxicated though, just buzzed.

4 glasses of wine and a few beers is what they all testified to.
I would be DRUNK after that, I am buzzed after 1 glass of wine. Buttttt she drank way more often than I do. She had a 2 year old and a 4 year old, one would assume she didn't drink all that often enough to build that much of a tolerance...

Photo of Nancy Cooper, in the green dress, wearing the necklace, and not wearing a ring on her left ring finger. Goodness, she had very long fingers.

4 glasses of wine and a few beers is what they all testified to.
I would be DRUNK after that, I am buzzed after 1 glass of wine. Buttttt she drank way more often than I do. She had a 2 year old and a 4 year old, one would assume she didn't drink all that often enough to build that much of a tolerance...

Canadians can just drink more, we're born that way! :floorlaugh:

NC is so amazing. She's getting a word in edgewise.

Attachments

• NC in Green Dress'.jpg
    NC in Green Dress'.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 52
Well, I think we can assume that Det. McDreamy didnt tamper with those techy items in evidence room...since he is not particularly techy savy...Its good he left those computers to the real experts to examine!!:great:

Thats not my recollection..as this was what he found out from FBI..and Brad's phone wasnt even obtained until October of 2008..many months after NC missing/murdered..but since phone questions were so close regarding phone..I could be confused there....NOW if this was Brad's phone..ONE would have to know there had been deletions of that info on his own phone..It was actually found in Mom Cooper's purse in Oct. 2008..

I heard them talking about the 6:05 call vs. BC's phone log and the big long password and that was BC's phone as well. I'll have to definitely go back and listen to that.

Well, I think we can assume that Det. McDreamy didnt tamper with those techy items in evidence room...since he is not particularly techy savy...Its good he left those computers to the real experts to examine!!:great:

Your not kidding!!

After listening to all the stuff about Nancy Cooper, she wasn't a 'drop cloth' kinda' lady IMO. That alone makes me like her, I'm not a drop cloth woman either. And my middle finger gets it's share of usage.

< sad, melancholy kind of smile > for Nancy and her girls.

In the green dress, wearing her necklace, and giving the finger. :seeya:

She's showing us something on her right middle fingernail. Not to be confused with "givin the finger" :)

Attachments

• NC in Green Dress'.jpg
    NC in Green Dress'.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 38
NC wasn't giving the finger, she was pointing to a black dot on her finger. What was it? Something done at the manicurist? Like a little flower? or was it a little bruise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suza_l