State v Brad Cooper 4-8-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
He explained after why he called that ex girlfriend, so thats why I didnt think it was a big deal.. I believed him when I heard him say that the 1st time I heard the depos... it made sense to me why he contacted her, imo it was no big deal. period. my imo.

They didn't play that part for the jury (explaining why he called the ex).

Diin't Cisco security guy testify Brad was locked out of his office July 17th?

I'd hate to be a teenager up to no good with Alice Stubbs for my mother. Homegirl is relentless! I love her.

I THINK it was the 17th that BC went to his office. Probably during the day. It was AFTER that Cisco deactivated his pass.

At least that's how I understood it.

JMHO
fran

They didn't play that part for the jury (explaining why he called the ex).

Mornin:seeya:

IIRC that the judge pointed that fact out, but the Def. (Kurtz) preferred to have the judge admonish the jury himself, and NOT play Brad's explanation. So it was NOT played by Def. request.

out of the building...hey if we can't remember how does jury remember this?
I will have to wait for closing arguments

That was my understanding.
In the depo that's playing now he says several of his managers thought it would be better if he worked from home due to the circumstances. I guess Cisco was trying to give him a chance to continue with his job under less stressful conditions for him and his co-workers.

I THINK it was the 17th that BC went to his office. Probably during the day. It was AFTER that Cisco deactivated his pass.

At least that's how I understood it.

JMHO
fran

Multi tasking two trials isn't going to work for me, lol.
Was Brad just saying he worked with HR to figure out how to work from home after Nancys death?

I have ALWAYS wondered why his cisco best friend didn't contact him? It's more appropriate I think for the friend to contact the grieving person, no?

Mornin:seeya:

IIRC that the judge pointed that fact out, but the Def. (Kurtz) preferred to have the judge admonish the jury himself, and NOT play Brad's explanation. So it was NOT played by Def. request.

Correct, but they (state) didn't originally play it either so there was no context for the jury as to why he called the girl.

how does one socialize with a guy who's wife you slept with???

Was that before you had sex with his wife?
Yes.

<thud>
Like he's talking about the weather.

Oh by the way Scott, I had sex with your wife, too. But we can still be friends, right?

:)

Multi tasking two trials isn't going to work for me, lol.
Was Brad just saying he worked with HR to figure out how to work from home after Nancys death?

snowshuze, you have to admit this is a nice break from JB & co. this morning ;)

Yes, he did...I believe it was more like Cisco said, you can work from home or not have a job, potential wife killer. :slap:

Someone brought up in the other thread that your view of his deposition depends on what your viewpoint of BC was going in, which I agree with. I'll take it a step further and say whether your a man or a woman plays a part as well (women are more prone to have a negative reaction of him than men IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix