Caylee & JonBenet

oh,I almost forgot,there is unknown DNA on the duct tape in the Caylee case yet that does not make people think Casey is not guilty.

Are you pulling my leg, or is this legit? Because if it is, it adds weight to my argument!

hello, everybody!

Some of you may know me from the jonbenet forum. But i confess that i don't really know much about this case. So, i thought it might help if i could gain a little more knowledge.

But i have my own reasons. What inspired me was a blurb on tv the other night. In in, it was stated that the case against casey is purely circumstantial. I knew that, but it illustrated the difference between the approach law enforcement in boulder took vs. The approach they take just about every place else.

Correct me if i'm wrong about any of this:

--the police arrested casey before they even found a body;

--there are no eyewitnesses, no confession, no dna, nothing at all that would be considered a classic "smoking gun;"

--the prosecutor in this case cared more about a little girl's death than about hurting the suspect's feelings or their politcal careers or the town's reputation;

--casey cannot afford high-price, politically connected lawyers;

--the evidence against casey is mostly anecdotal;

--casey had no known history of violence, mental illness, etc.

See, over on the forum where i'm so well-known, this is the perfect counterpoint to some, who claim that literally every single case must have a "smoking gun" in order to get a conviction, that there's no such thing as putting together circumstantial evidence into a totality, that probable cause is a very easy thing to establish, etc.

By their own logic, then, casey has been railroaded six ways to sunday. To me, the way this case was handled vs. The jonbenet case is night and day, but that's about the only difference.

But, as i said, i don't know that much. I am your empty cup. Fill me, baby!

omg! Lol!!!

Are you pulling my leg, or is this legit? Because if it is, it adds weight to my argument!

The DNA is not as big of an issue as you think. They found the FBI tech's DNA from handling/processing the evidence. And yes, there is some unidentified DNA as well, but we're talking about a rotting body, underwater, with a hurricane passing through the area, not to mention the area where she was dumped was a garbage dumping ground and animals pulled apart and ate her remains, leaving only a duct taped skeleton and only the duct tape kept her hair on her skull. And there's no DNA from the actual victim on that duct tape because it was washed away. The odds of the perpetrator's DNA (which the defense would love to be someone other than Casey Anthony) still being there after all of the weather and dumping ground conditions is beyond astronomical.

That's why it's not talked about and not a big deal in Casey's case anymore. The DT even sent out some articles of Caylee's clothing found with her for touch DNA analysis, and no male DNA was found. (They never said anything about female DNA, and apparently the defense didn't ask about it or want to know about it).

Anyway, I meant to answer this sooner, but here you go. LE has been outstanding in Casey's case and no stone has been left unturned. If only the Boulder PD were that good and thorough in poor JonBenet's case.

Sometimes you need a very unattractive picture painted like Aedrys just did to put things in perspective.

For anyone that has any doubt on how a mother of a dead or missing child should react, Ive included a link that every single person needs to watch. Its not long and the most interesting part starts in the middle.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ogpDkKpLds[/ame]

This mother breaks my heart and and gives me even more reason to despise PR and CA. Both are/were disgusting pieces of $#!&!!!!!

Thanks, Agatha. My hat's off to this lady for having the power of her convictions. I don't see how anyone who knows anything about this case could sit impartially on the jury, maybe that's just me, though. I also have much respect for Judge Perry for appreciating her candor.

Thank you Agatha...this is truly how most mothers would react; giving 100% to get to the bottom of their child's death.

Im beginning to think CA took a page right out Patsy's play book. Who knows, maybe Zenaida is too CA, what Sandy Stranger is to Patsy. Just a thought.

I'm watching the opening statements of the Casey Anthony trial. The defense is claiming that Caylee drowned in the pool and it was a complete accident. It reminded me a lot of the Ramsey case, since most RDI's believe that JBR's death was an accident and it was covered up to look like an intruder. Baez is trying to say that Caylee's death was an accident too and covered up to look like a kidnapper/murderer. But Caylee's body was dumped in the woods, whereas JBR's body never left the house.

I'm watching the opening statements of the Casey Anthony trial. The defense is claiming that Caylee drowned in the pool and it was a complete accident. It reminded me a lot of the Ramsey case, since most RDI's believe that JBR's death was an accident and it was covered up to look like an intruder. Baez is trying to say that Caylee's death was an accident too and covered up to look like a kidnapper/murderer. But Caylee's body was dumped in the woods, whereas JBR's body never left the house.

Oh please don't compare these two. Caylee was not an accident and her Father did not know about this.

Oh please don't compare these two. Caylee was not an accident and her Father did not know about this.

Right, I agree. Too bad the autopsy wasn't able to prove what she is claiming. I realize the body may have been too far gone for that.

I don't believe that the cases are similar; I was just pointing out that the defense is trying to make them sound similar. Casey's defense said that Caylee drowned in the pool, and that she made up the babysitter kidnapper to cover it up. It reminded me of my theory in the Ramsey case because I believe that JBR was accidentally killed, and then an intruder was invented to cover it up. The big difference between the two cases is that Caylee's body was thrown in the woods like trash while JBR's never left the home, and Patsy and John called 911 that morning while Casey waited 31 days to report Caylee missing, never mentioned the kidnapper theory until then, and spent the 31 days partying.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elaguileno81
Back