Applebees served 13 yr old a mudslide

This is getting ridiculous! I swear people are doing this on purpose! :maddening::maddening:

This one was before the others? Maybe not a hoax or setup then but I agree with the posters who are thinking at least some of these instances were instigated by parents with dollar signs in their eyes.

snipped from the opening post link

"He sat on the phone with me; assured me things would change," she said.

Days later, a letter of apology dated November 17, 2010, and $150 worth of Applebee's gift certificates arrived at the family's Orcas Island home.

On Monday, Applebee's issued a statement saying that despite the letter the family received, the family's claims are not substantiated

http://www.kirotv.com/money/27591030/detail.html?cxntlid=cmg_cntnt_rss

In this instance, it seems the parents did not ask for compensation and the mother was so concerned that she followed up with the chain, wanting assurances that this is being addressed and won't happen again. The only reason we are hearing about it now is the recent spate of new occurrances that are being reported. The family has gone public because this mother is outraged that this may still be occuring after their experience. This incident apparently happened prior to November of 2010.

Much more at article.

Yeah i don't think this one was a set up... I think it's legit, they didn't sue or anything... just asked for a policy change..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back