State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. If she didn't change her mind then she did in fact run.

How do you figure? Because the defense says so? Because of the eyewitnesses who don't match and aren't sure? Nancy did not run that morning. She was dead by 6am.

How do you figure? Because the defense says so? Because of the eyewitnesses who don't match and aren't sure? Nancy did not run that morning. She was dead by 6am.

Objection, posting opinion as fact.

You said maybe she changed her mind and decided not to run or maybe she didn't change her mind and decided to still run. Then you say that either way she didn't run. So if you know for a fact that she didn't run, then what would be the point in trying to figure out if she changed her mind or not?

Nope. BC told us already. Through the Google search on his computer the day before Nancy died, by the fact that he knew what she was wearing, through his multiple lies, his out of character behaviors, missing items of clothes, shoes, foyer items, just to name a few. Those are facts in this case whether people want to recognize them or not.

Nancy/John didn't get to the level <intimacy>of being able to get pregnant.<witness testimony>

I did not get a chance to fully hear this afternoon's testimony by JP. Did he really say that? Because if he did, he is a bigger loser than I had even originally thought. This comes out of the mouth of somone concerned with his reputation? This guy is a piece of work. I guess getting drunk and naked on the couch and not achieving the level of intimacy to get pregnant sure does wonders for his stellar reputation.

Anyone had any luck with my Google Maps challenge from yesterday?

Anyone had any luck with my Google Maps challenge from yesterday?

I will admit that I did not because I'm missing too many variables. I would have to have the same settings in terms of cache deletion and security programs along with having Vista on a 2008 computer doing a search in 2008 on Google.

So if he had cried you would think that he was not guilty?

No, but it's just more proof to me that he's a cold hearted murderer who couldn't shed a tear or show any grief for the murdered mother of his children! He couldn't even be sad that his children would miss their mother??!!! No, I have absolutely no regard for BC at all. I make no bones about it - he's guilty as sin. And it will be a damn shame if he gets off having committed murder. I don't care who here don't like it.

No, but it's just more proof to me that he's a cold hearted murderer who couldn't shed a tear or show any grief for the murdered mother of his children! He couldn't even be sad that his children would miss their mother??!!! No, I have absolutely no regard for BC at all. I make no bones about it - he's guilty as sin. And it will be a damn shame if he gets off having committed murder. I don't care who here don't like it.

don't sugarcoat it...tell us how you really feel! and i think you gave us a little more than 2 cents on that one!!

We've kind of proven the reasonable doubt on this board alone (with the debate) no?

Nope. BC told us already. Through the Google search on his computer the day before Nancy died, by the fact that he knew what she was wearing, through his multiple lies, his out of character behaviors, missing items of clothes, shoes, foyer items, just to name a few. Those are facts in this case whether people want to recognize them or not.

Until you or someone else can solve my Google Maps challenge from yesterday and get the times on the .cur files to match, I am treating that as "alleged" Google Maps search.

O/T: For anybody following the Casey Anthony Case: Judge Perry handed down three more rulings today: The cadavar dogs are coming in! The evidence of the heart sticker is coming in! The hair banding is coming in!

As others have mentioned, the relevance here is it throws a monkeywrench into the notion (as the state/JA/CC claims) that NC had no plans to run that morning. She probably didn't go running that morning, but the state has tried to reinforce that by saying NC had no plans because of painting. This testimony now throws that reinforcement into doubt.

OT///Just read that an attendant at a gas station in King NC has the receipt and is ready to testify that she sold J. Y. gas the morning his wife was killed. Motion to block her testimony by defense today.

We've kind of proven the reasonable doubt on this board alone (with the debate) no?

I don't see reasonable doubt and have read almost every post. First, I don't think JW helped the defence like some have suggested. I just don't agree with how some have interpreted his testimony on here. Second, on the circumstantial evidence front, it would take a bizarre number of coincidences to have everything coalesce into pointing to Brad...so bizarre that I do not think it is possible that he did not do it. Maybe Brad lost his shoes that day, maybe Nancy went running with 2 left shoes, the list is really very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliverfreckles